Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (74024 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by oodualover: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:

Yorubas despise PDP

PDP should leverage their strength (SE/SS) and focus of North central as well

Atiku has to convince Kwankwaso to secure Kano for him

If all the PDP contestants stay united for this election, they will match Buhari money for money and power for power

And in 2019, Buhari will be Daura-bound

Buhari has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria
How did Buhari divide Nigeria? Was Nigeria united during Jonathan's time? I know you are Ibo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations Atiku...... You already have my vote...

Abdullahi Suleiman Saidu
(From Kano)

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ifyalways(f): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yooooooooo

Kanwuliamama time to go Tikuuuuuuuuuuu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by abbasajao(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku did not only emerge winner of PDP primary election, he garnered more than 94.5% of the total valid vote. So Saraki is still a learner despite all our money he has stolen.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Larryslim(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ioannes:

Silly question. Are those two the only ones contesting the presidency?

Same mistake we made in 2015. Because we want Buhari out so we should now vote Atiku one of the kingpins of corruption.
So who do you want to vote for?
Sowore and co.??
Let's be Frank with each other here,the only party that can send buhari packing is PDP and PDP candidate is Atiku,if we really want to see Buhari leave next year,we all need to vote for Atiku
I know sowore,Durotoye and the likes have good vision for this country and their participation is giving the youth an edge but we can't know the truth and still follow the path of deceit,anyone that thinks those guys have the capability in anyway to defeat this adminstration is a joker!..
Atiku might not be the saint we all want,trust me no one is even a saint,but if we want to get rid of this current administration, we all need to Atikulate!
My preferred choice for this primary was Kwankwaso,but since Atiku emerged winner,I'm supporting him because I'm tired of this administration if you aren't!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by magoo10(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Raptor15:
[s] all these nairaland Sheep always active on social media insulting people . If at this stage you are still supporting PDP or APC a lifeless person is better than you. The earlier you sheep know that APC and PDP are the same Nigerian corrupt and recycled politicians hiding under the names of political party the better for you.[/s]
Bros if you have a stake in the Nigeria system and know the loss buhari have created I believe you will support anything better than him but maybe you are still eating mama thank you there is no option other than sitting down and watching.
Atleast as a human you must belong to one group even if it is the lowest in the society . but right now a sheep is better than you.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by keypha1: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
congractulation Mr Atiku i will support you and you will win
042report:
BREAKING News: Atiku Abubakar wins the PDP Presidential primaries Election. (See the Full Result)

_
VOTE count Results for each candidates;

Void votes: 68

1. ATIKU ABUBAKAR 1532

2.AMINU TAMBUWAL: 693

3. BUKOLA SARAKI 317

4. IBRAHIM DANKWAMBO: 111

5. AHMED MAKARFI: 74

6. SULE LAMIDO:96

7. DAVID MARK: 35

8. RABIU KWANKWASO: 158

9. DATTI BABA-AHMED: 05

10. ATTAHIRU BAFAWARA: 48

11. JONAH JANG: 19

12. KABIRU TURAKI: 65

#PDPConventionPHC
#PDPPresidentialPrimary
#Politics

#042report
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by oodualover: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
mybestlove:
ATIKU --------- PRESIDENT
PETER OBI--------- VICE PRESIDENT
NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA------ FINANCE MINISTER.
And you see Nigeria back to her glory
See Ibo man brain

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Ejorchris: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
congratulations will definitely win to liberates this country from cult of demonic APC
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by stiffy56(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
congratulations Mr atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by mabea: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
FreshShavedBalls:
Atiku will lose against Buhari. Congrats Nigerians! Buhari is your president till 2023. What a disaster.
Who will you vote?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by KanwuliaMama: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
ifyalways:
Yooooooooo

Kanwuliamama time to go Tikuuuuuuuuuuu cheesy

Yesssssssssoh!
You know I have always LOVVVVVVVED my DADDDDY! grin

I always knew he was THE BEST for Nigeria.
OBJ was a DUNCE, and will DIE A DUNCE!

Amen! kiss

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Episteme2(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
GREAT. A man of proven track record with irrepressible entrepreneurial spirit, who has created more jobs than any Nigerian politician alive.
Nigerians voted the lifeless one in 2015 based on his overrated personality and what they fantasized he could achieve if he came on board. He came, despite having prior knowledge of, and also having run the system before, he got conquered, demystified and inflicted more pains and hardship to Nigerians.
The choice in 2019 is very clear. Vote PMB to maintain the retrogressive ugly status quo in Nigeria or Vote Atiku to return Nigeria to the part of greatness. Nigerians are wiser now, judgement would be based on records and achievements, not on deceit, empty promises, lies, propaganda and phantom reputation. Smear campaign will not work this time. It would be issue-based campaign just as Oshiomole clamoured.

Better having a 'corrupt' leader advancing a flourishing economy than a so called 'Mr. Integrity' impoverishing Nigerians with lifelessness.

BTW, IFEANYI OKOWA FOR INEC CHAIRMAN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Light1259: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Is Nigeria under curse?
The same people for some years has been pushing us from one corner to another corner.
well, Congrats.
If Atiku victory will end up sending buhari back to his village to continue looking after his cows I am fine.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Alexiz101(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku has worked so hard for this since 2003 he has been constantly trying to be a presidential flagbearer
Am proud of his resilience!!!
I pray he keeps to his word and RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ekanDamie: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
maraokendoro:
Nigeria must be librated come 2019....
Librated by who? Brov its better u don't vote Dan be callous with voting
Atiku has been VP, he almost sold Nigeria in the short time OBJ handed to him. Buhari is not best, none of them are. But Atiku is a crook. No liberation from this folks
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by bajosky: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
We need New genuine Change with a collective responsibity that is DONALD DUKE of (SDP) or ATIKU of (PDP )
#pmbmustgo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Fitz22(f): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Good for PDP
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by socialmediaman: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jokerman:

We are not voting along corruption line bro since Buhari is also a thief.... we are considering other factors for choosing the next president....

This got me laughing grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by jamejanev: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Wow see popularity contest. Wike tried though for Tambuwal but Atiku won.
. Atiku, I will wake up in the midnight and pray for u, I will fast for you to send Buhari away as I did for Buhari in2015 to send Jona away. I'm tired of supporting Buhari, you re better by far.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Tpave(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Engrobiorah:
And Buhari won primaries with 14 million votes
Hmmm!!! Where is the 14 million delegates coming from? I guess from the mars grin angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by erinalex: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
bros no make me laugh I beg . I am not available for childish arguments
Just go online and check atikus achievements in the private and public sectors,check the many Nigerians he has given job and employment .

after taking the records put it side by side with the number of cows buhari pushes from forest to forest and argue with your phone.

Have a nice day
President of Nigerian is a different ball game entirely.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Dekrae: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hope he delivers them comes February, 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by godwon01(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku/Jim Agba je. 2019.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ifyalways(f): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Yesssssssssoh!
You know I have always LOVVVVVVVED my DADDDDY! grin
Yes ma, I know. kiss

Please come back home to Daddy, we never know Sowore real intentions. Time for OBJ, to go and quench grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Moukandjo: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:

Yorubas despise PDP

PDP should leverage their strength (SE/SS) and focus of North central as well

Atiku has to convince Kwankwaso to secure Kano for him

If all the PDP contestants stay united for this election, they will match Buhari money for money and power for power

And in 2019, Buhari will be Daura-bound

Buhari has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria
Stop lying to yourself! The satanic & demonic PDP divided this country along ethnic & religious lines just because of 2015 elections!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benekruku(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:
Atiku should invite Okonjo-Iweala and run with her

That woman will be instrumental in begging the international community to cancel the billions of dollars in bad debt which Buhari accumulated in three years

Yes, Okonjo-Iweala has that international appeal and influence

Buhari may be a man of integrity, but he has no leadership skill one bit

He has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria

Congratulations to Alhaji Abubakar

You are hungry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by socialmediaman: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
bajosky:
We need New genuine Change with a collective responsibity that is DONALD DUKE of (SDP) or ATIKU of (PDP )
#pmbmustgo

Bros, please focus on Atiku if you can, voting SDP only increases chances of giving Buhari a lifeline in the 2019 election

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
jamejanev:
. God bless u my brother, I have bn dying for Buhari throughout my life, but this time, Atiku is better, Buhari is not moderate, he is a fanatic, he is tribalistic and religion imbalanced. I bet everywhere that Atiku is better than Buhari. May God help Nigeria, We must vote Atiku.
but of course, Atiku we must vote

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by techstack: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats to Aticulate Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by kerry57: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
I bet and vote for atikulation 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by idonhammer: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:
Your hate for Igbo people is unbeatable... sadist!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.