Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (74021 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by pedestal82(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Beremx:
Congratulations Atiku. My vote is definitely for you grin
Are my eyes deceiving me? Or this is cloned Beremx.
Wetin happen to Buy?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Wahala90: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Heeee

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by pedestal82(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Beremx:
Congratulations Atiku. My vote is definitely for you grin
Are my eyes deceiving me? Or this is cloned Beremx.
Wetin happen to Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
There is hope for Nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by adesina746: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hopium:

No mind does yeye men with weather forecast prediction

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:
Saraki made a big mistake, mostly aligning with the SE, he forgot they have no electoral or political value in present Nigeria. Tambuwal is even ahead of him by far, this shows Saraki is just a local Kwara politician with no strategy but noise and show offs. Atiku, an intelligent man has been working underground, gathering support and connect, made Gbenga Daniel his campain DG, he knows the SW understands the game better, if you have the SW and the north, nothing can stop you, he learnt this from the GMB. Honestly, i had hoped Saraki would win so that he can be embarrassed in February(SE and little part of North cannot win you a presidential election) but now, this is a big fight for GMB, if Atiku can pick a running mate from the SS and not from anywhere else.

Buhari all the way!

Ur analysis makes no sense. Saraki is not a do or die politician.

Atiku started his campaign early enough when no one thought Saraki could ever purchase a nomination Form

8 Likes

Konki:

Really?

So you were brainwashed. Now tell me who is a saint:

BUHARI?
Tinubu?
Oshiomole?

Hilarious. You are sharing your own post. Ask Google. I'm not here to answer jamb questions.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by dakeskese(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku/Obasanjo best ticket
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Jokerman(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
cheesy cheesy

A man who’s ally in the US, William Jefferson was jailed after being wiretapped discussing bribes for him and who has been banned from entering the US for multiple cases of money laundering is emerging the PDP’s candidate for 2019.

Let INEC just swear in PMB for his 2nd term already.

We are not voting along corruption line bro since Buhari is also a thief.... we are considering other factors for choosing the next president....

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by sirhood: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hopium:
Congrats Atiku. It's a joyful day for sensible Kwarans. It's a victorious day for Nigeria. Mr. Corruption a.k.a Saraki lost woefully and that's all the count. grin

Meanwhile, back in Kwara today....
funny you cheesy
Hopium:
Congrats Atiku. It's a joyful day for sensible Kwarans. It's a victorious day for Nigeria. Mr. Corruption a.k.a Saraki lost woefully and that's all the count. grin

funny you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Wahala90: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Heeeee

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Agbaletu: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
kabayomi:
ATIKU/OKONJO IWEALA 2019
Or
Atiku/Oby Ezekwesili

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ideylaff: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hopium:

To start with I am not a Bukola Saraki supporter of fan

I find it hard to believe that Saraki is tagged Mr Corruption always and Tinubu and Amaechi are looked at as Mr Holy?

Bukola Saraki is corrupt no doubt but what he’s stolen is Childs plays to Amaechi, Tinubu, Udoagham and Akpabio ooo

We need to call a spade a spade ooo

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Jeffy1206(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
So bukola carry third position sad
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

Ur analysis makes no sense. Saraki is not a do or die politician.

Atiku started his campaign early enough when no one thought Saraki could ever purchase a nomination Form
He is not a do or die politician? Have you forgotten how he became the SP? Who started distributing dollars in PH?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by poseidon12: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Big congratulations to the Wazirin Adamawa. He should pick a capable running mate and we will be set to kick out tribalist and terrorist Buhari. Useless piece of poo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by magoo10(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
erinalex:
and atiku is what ? My brother.
bros no make me laugh I beg . I am not available for childish arguments
Just go online and check atikus achievements in the private and public sectors,check the many Nigerians he has given job and employment .

after taking the records put it side by side with the number of cows buhari pushes from forest to forest and argue with your phone.

Have a nice day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ceejay80s(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
when atiku was VP of Nigeria, what did he do, una go just Sidon dey recycle rubbish for us to vote for, I pity Nigerians, una go hear am, if all these old cargos and recycle bins no die or leave politics like babangida, Nigeria no fit better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by amkingfadh(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:

Yorubas despise PDP

PDP should leverage their strength (SE/SS) and focus of North central as well

Atiku has to convince Kwankwaso to secure Kano for him

If all the PDP contestants stay united for this election, they will match Buhari money for money and power for power

And in 2019, Buhari will be Daura-bound

Buhari has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria

When has Nigeria every been united. We just tolerate each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by bal4real: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
FreshShavedBalls:
Atiku will lose against Buhari. Congrats Nigerians! Buhari is your president till 2023. What a disaster.
keep on dreaming and never wake up

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Marotzke(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:
Atiku should invite Okonjo-Iweala and run with her

That woman will be instrumental in begging the international community to cancel the billions of dollars in bad debt which Buhari accumulated in three years

Yes, Okonjo-Iweala has that international appeal and influence

Buhari may be a man of integrity, but he has no leadership skill one bit

He has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria

Congratulations to Alhaji Abubakar
did okonjo iweala perform the feat as an elected or appointed official?
VP is for politicians with electoral value not technocrats.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by jamejanev: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
STFU default dunce like you...and a man that has disrespected the rule of law and emasculated the judiciary and disregarded every democratic tenet is still expected to become the President of a democratic nation? Oga, the US is not Nigeria and Nigeria is not the US so shove your BS up your hairy anus.
. God bless u my brother, I have bn dying for Buhari throughout my life, but this time, Atiku is better, Buhari is not moderate, he is a fanatic, he is tribalistic and religion imbalanced. I bet everywhere that Atiku is better than Buhari. May God help Nigeria, We must vite Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by socialmediaman: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
oluwaseyi000:

Congratulations Atiku.

Most Nigerians are not impressed by the performance of buhari, the so called corruption-fight is a big scam use to hoodwink Nigerians, if akpabio, tinubu , and a whole lots of corrupt people both in APC and PDP are walking free then who has buhari been prosecuting, even the few in jails are buying nomination form from prison, it's an understatement to say even obasanjo anti corruption is far better than this, I will personally cut some slack on whatever they accuse Atiku of since the APC camp is worse,

I voted against Jonathan not because I think buhari is the best but I'm simply not impressed with Jonathan performance same thing repeating itself, I am not impressed by buhari, I can't really see any economic blueprint from him so I will rather vote next most feasible person to take over from him

Nothing personal, tribal or religious, just want the best for my country

Nice one. I’m glad a lot of non partisan Nigerians want to unite and vote Buhari out of office come 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by HomeOfMe(f): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
042report:
BREAKING News: Atiku Abubakar wins the PDP Presidential primaries Election. (See the Full Result)

_
VOTE count Results for each candidates;

Void votes: 68

1. ATIKU ABUBAKAR 1532

2.AMINU TAMBUWAL: 693

3. BUKOLA SARAKI 317

4. IBRAHIM DANKWAMBO: 111

5. AHMED MAKARFI: 74

6. SULE LAMIDO:96

7. DAVID MARK: 35

8. RABIU KWANKWASO: 158

9. DATTI BABA-AHMED: 05

10. ATTAHIRU BAFAWARA: 48

11. JONAH JANG: 19

12. KABIRU TURAKI: 65

#PDPConventionPHC
#PDPPresidentialPrimary
#Politics

#042report
Wow see popularity contest. Wike tried though for Tambuwal but Atiku won.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
Congratulations to atiku
Sending pa buhari the dullard back to daura is a collective task.

We must all join hands to do away with nepotism, lifelessness and impunity which buhari is known for.
all these nairaland Sheep always active on social media insulting people . If at this stage you are still supporting PDP or APC a lifeless person is better than you. The earlier you sheep know that APC and PDP are the same Nigerian corrupt and recycled politicians hiding under the names of political party the better for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by wickyyolo: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oteebaba:
PDP just lost Next year presidential election. Nobody wanna vote this thief naw

Do u have evidence ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by jboycrb(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
...and u think Atiku is best person for the post after paying USD5000 to buy votes last nyt? I pity una for dis country

author=oluwaseyi000 post=71863393]
Congratulations Atiku.

Most Nigerians are not impressed by the performance of buhari, the so called corruption-fight is a big scam use to hoodwink Nigerians, if akpabio, tinubu , and a whole lots of corrupt people both in APC and PDP are walking free then who has buhari been prosecuting, even the few in jails are buying nomination form from prison, it's an understatement to say even obasanjo anti corruption is far better than this, I will personally cut some slack on whatever they accuse Atiku of since the APC camp is worse,

I voted against Jonathan not because I think buhari is the best but I'm simply not impressed with Jonathan performance same thing repeating itself, I am not impressed by buhari, I can't really see any economic blueprint from him so I will rather vote next most feasible person to take over from him

Nothing personal, tribal or religious, just want the best for my country

[/quote]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by jamejanev: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
STFU default dunce like you...and a man that has disrespected the rule of law and emasculated the judiciary and disregarded every democratic tenet is still expected to become the President of a democratic nation? Oga, the US is not Nigeria and Nigeria is not the US so shove your BS up your hairy anus.
. God bless u my brother, I have bn dying for Buhari throughout my life, but this time, Atiku is better, Buhari is not moderate, he is a fanatic, he is tribalistic and religion imbalanced. I bet everywhere that Atiku is better than Buhari. May God help Nigeria, We must vote Atiku.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by socialmediaman: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
jamejanev:
. God bless u my brother, I have bn dying for Buhari throughout my life, but this time, Atiku is better, Buhari is not moderate, he is a fanatic, he is tribalistic and religion imbalanced. I bet everywhere that Atiku is better than Buhari. May God help Nigeria, We must vite Atiku.

Good one. Atiku all the way
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by hollywater: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
FreshShavedBalls:
Atiku will lose against Buhari.
Congrats Nigerians! Buhari is your president till 2023.
What a disaster.
We shall see.Let it be free and fair election.I know the next thing now, is for EFCC to invite Atiku for a crime committed by his forefathers.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by erinalex: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
he is not just a pa but a dullard
Hausa man, will always act,think, behave almost same way, atiku is not a good nice,dittos Buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by dawno2008(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Sending the blood sucking demon back to daura is a task that must be done ✔ grin

The innocent blood that his goons (herdsmen)spilled will surely ask

And his (lifeless one) defeat will be a blessing to the nation,someone who after leaving govt since 1983 till he won pity and sentimental votes in 2015 never did any business,and has no certificate is really telling on our nation's economy,(world poorest people award) shocked
Becos,you can't give what you don't have

I never believed I will be so happy supporting PDP,but the lifeless one as done a good job to convince me not to use sentiment again,all his integrity rubbish can't fly again, cheesy
Nigeria needs a real President not a skeleton that has nothing to offer,can't even give speech without reading what someone prepared for him,I know for sure he can't discuss any business innovations or concepts no wonder President Trump couldn't believe how he became a president of a nation shocked

God,what were we thinking to have voted this bastard
Buhari goooooooooo homeeeeee and rest or die for all I care
Oyinoshi

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.