Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice (2189 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / My Wife Cheat On Me / Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by amar3664: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2019
This is true story i am going to narrate u,which is being going in my house from past one month..yes my english writing may not be perfect..but my story is true..i am 34 years old,i stay with my wife who is 28 years old and my daughter who is 2 years old,i work in a private logistics company as senior executive..my wife is housewife and is very beautiful with sexy figure...from last 25 days my father has come from village to stay in our house ,he has come here for a medical treatment and will stay here for another 4 months in our house,at first my wife objected for allowing my father for so lobg,but she finally gave up because of family pressure and social obligation,as i am his son...my father is a widower and is 57 years old...as my father is widower,i asked my wife to take care of my father for the next 4 months while he is here..earlier my wife used to talk very less with my father except for asking food and water,but from last 10 days i find change in her,nowadays she talks more with my father and they both watch tv tigether...earlier my wife only used to ho with me to purchase vegetables in nearby market,but nowadays she goes with my father to buy vegetables while i m in office...they go to market together on motorbike....my wife has become good friend with my father...sometimes my wife cracks jokes on me infront of my father...sometimes i feel jealous while my wife talks with my wife...even i feel jealous while she goes to market with him..i know its normal for them,but i feel sometimes jealous...while i m in office my wife is only left home with my father n my daughter...10 days a month i go to office in night shift,what are chances that in near future,my father could Bleep my wife....i am 5'5" tall and 60 Kgs...my father is 5'10"tall and 70 kgs weight...my wife is 5'3" Tall and weight 60 kgs..my mother died since 3 years..and my wife is very beautiful...what are chances that some5ing might happen between them in my absence..pic of my wife is attached below..plz give advice ..
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by kunleweb: 6:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Your wife isn't sleeping with your dad

When two people stay within such proximity, on the long run, they become friends. Men control your thoughts in marriage please. Talk to her not us, ask her, this sudden closeness with my dad, what changed
. Start with her, there lies your answer, her responses

11 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Ahmed0336(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2019
it depends on your father history with women o. if he is a chronic womaniser i don't have anything else to say

9 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by amar3664: 6:42am On Apr 10, 2019
Ahmed0336:
it depends on your father history with women o. if he is a chroniic womaniser i don't have anything else to say

My wife Ja very beautiful and sexy..

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Skyfornia(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2019
You are sick to think that...

6 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Chuks9000: 6:45am On Apr 10, 2019
Hope you don't work in a scattered manner as your write up? No paragraph, bad spellings and punctuation. You should always try to go through your write up a second time and make necessary corrections.

Your dad should behave himself. He is no longer a child.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Ahmed0336(m): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2019
amar3664:

My wife Ja very beautiful and sexy..
character and sense nko?
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2019
To allay your fears, install a CCTV in your home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Abfinest007(m): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2019
is just ur imagination
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2019
Effects of a messed up childhood. Your papa na him you dey suspect. Swerve
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by UniQue84: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2019
Here is my take on this ....but first things first

1. Is you Dad a womanizer or was he?

2. Your wife how often does she crave for sex, I mean is her libido that high?

You see in life I believe anything can happen if the chance and opportunity present itself, nevertheless, we also understand that some degree of closeness among individuals can emerge when they stay together for a period of time.

For me I won't advice you sit your wife down and ask her why she is now this close to you dad as this might not go down well with her ( incase there is nothing or otherwise ) and send a wrong message ( lack of trust ). Here is my advise you could be smart about this if your mind will not allow you to rest ( reason for opening this thread),don't let what you are thinking in your mind show outwardly both in ur doings and in your face put up everything is fine attitude and smile always .

Come home at odd hours sometimes pretending you forgot something or other excuses, and dont make too much noise when u arrive, at this point you have to be down to earth by putting your ears down to street gist (hanging sometimes in those aboki corner/kiosk adjacent to your street ),cos I tell the neighbors always know something, or the highest you can get yourself a camera pen well positioned in a strategic position, or an audio recoder.

Be that as it may , the above question I asked earlier if YES , to both or even one is the main reason for my advice. Nevertheless, even if both are NO humans are variable and any variable can assume any value.

In conclusion : op but your mind dirty sha grin but you are not wrong to also assume the worst.

Take care.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by tolanibae(f): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2019
Same old recycled post.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by femi4: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2019
tolanibae:
Same old recycled post.
yes, seen it before too
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by tee59(f): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2019
When will you get brain op? Can't you post a new topic entirely? Abi your reasoning faculty is just too low to think? You need help, honestly.
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Pearl05(f): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2019
If the wife is hostile to the old man and causing his recovery to slow down you will complain, now she is friendly to the old man which makes both of them happy and having great relationship yet you are thinking is messed up. Hmmm
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by yudee233: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Is your father related to OBJ
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by ImaIma1(f): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Op what is with you coming up countless posts about suspecting your wife sleeping with the houseboy, your father, etc. Same old post.

Don't even waste your time taking this op serious
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Cas1741: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Senior executive in a logistics company and you write like this? Executive like executing election fraud? And which tribe in Nigeria are you from? I ask because in most tribes, your fears are unfathomable, abominable and unthinkable and therefore none issue. Fathers don't go sleeping or thinking of sleeping with their daughter in-laws. If your tribe doesn't abhor such practice/abomination, then you may have good reason to worry although I think that your intellectual shortcoming is manifesting in your insecurity and paranoia because your emphasis on how pretty she is just shallow; you don't have to be pretty to be a slot.
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Go kill yourselves crazy India freak

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
The thing is you would not like it if your pop and your wife didn't get along but now you are being paranoid because they do
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
;

mehn its messed up for a son to start suspecting his dad for sleeping with his wife
really really messed up i say
but then if ur dad is a chronic womaniser then i might understand ur fears but if not i suggest u see a shrink
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ImaIma1:
Op what is with you coming up countless posts about suspecting your wife sleeping with the houseboy, your father, etc. Same old post.

Don't even waste your time taking this op serious
oh so he made a post b4 about suspecting his houseboy wit his wife? grin grin
op needs a shrink then cheesy
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by ImaIma1(f): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;oh so he made a post b4 about suspecting his houseboy wit his wife? grin grin
op needs a shrink then cheesy

Lefu where have you been?
Re: Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

Lefu where have you been?
oh things have jus been holdin mecheesy. I am fine jor.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise / I'm Really Shattered / Single At 37,I Find Solace In My Secret Affairs With My Brother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.