Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

16 Awesome Ways To Win A Girl’s Heart Even If She’s Acting Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Awesome Ways To Win A Girl’s Heart Even If She’s Acting Funny (437 Views)

Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16 Awesome Ways To Win A Girl’s Heart Even If She’s Acting Funny by hackman34: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2018
I have received many mails from readers who have actually asked me to write an article as regards this topic” 16 Awesome Ways to Win a Girl’s Heart Even if She’s Acting Funny.”

So many guys do not actually understand that there are certain rules to act on i you actually want to get the heart of any girl. Just continue reading this article as I unveil the

16 awesome ways to win a girl’s heart even if she is acting funny.

1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say “could be better.” This will keep her on her toes, and girls love that.

https://realinfos.tk/16-awesome-ways-to-win-a-girls-heart-even-if-shes-acting-funny/

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Teacher Defiles 5-year-old Qur'anic Student In Gombe / Do We Need This? / How Can I Approach A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.