Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated (4513 Views)

Nigeria Gay Men Nearly Killed By Angry Youth After Catching Them Having Sex / Help!!! My Crush Found Gay Men Photos On My Phone / My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Boxer007(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerians are so dyam homophobic it's unbelievable . Gay men are harmless and our ultimate goal is to get to know a fellow man. How can this be crime? Clearly nigeria will be going to hell on judgement day unless they change there homophobic barbarian silly attitude towards innocent human being. It's time someone has a guts to say this y'all. PREACH.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by oloriooko(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2018
Boxer007:
Nigerians are so dyam homophobic it's unbelievable . Gay men are harmless and our ultimate goal is to get to know a fellow man. How can this be crime? Clearly nigeria will be going to hell on judgement day unless they change there homophobic barbarian silly attitude towards innocent human being. It's time someone has a guts to say this y'all. PREACH.
Will you shut up that your smelly buccal cavity angry
You accuse Nigerians of being judgmental but in your deluded mind you saying Nigerians will go to hell, just imagine your foolishness
Anyway, just come out in Wuse market and tell everyone you are a faag, and see the reconstruction that will be successfully carried out on your face, omo ale lasanlasan

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2018
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Andrew Cunanan. Does that name ring a bell? He's a gay serial killer and the murderer of Giovanni Versace.

Homosexuality should be reserved for women alone.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Shelumiel: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2018
Boxer007:
It seems you are looking for attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Shelumiel: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2018
Earthbound:
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Andrew Cunanan. Does that name ring a bell? He's a gay serial killer and the murderer of Giovanni Versace.

Homosexuality should be reserved for women alone.
...are you lesbian?
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2018
Shelumiel:
...are you lesbian?
Yes. I'm lesbian because I exclusively do women.

LesbianBoy where you dey?

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by IamPlato(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2018

Shut Up Jor

You Suppose Be Miscarriage

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Fierce11: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2018
Gays are harmful to religious beliefs and poisonous to the natural order..
I will kill any gay i come in contact with.
Modified: Anybody quoting me should better re-read my signature.
I will lynch gays without fear of going to jail. Gays have no basis for existence. Religion or no religion.
My opinion is final! Any gay that wants to tear head just try me na.. Maybe i'd let him live.. But without his sight, limbs, voice and genitals! Bastard waste products.. I killed my male dog for grabbing my leg and faking sexual simulation and thrusting.. A gay would prefer death to what i'd do to him

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Honestly I don't understand how someone else's choice of a sexual partner affects people So much. The world would be a better place if we all just mind our business.
Homosexuals are not in the top 1000 of Nigeria's problems, leave them alone

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Martin0(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
trustyshoess:
Honestly I don't understand how someone else's choice of a sexual partner affects people So much. The world would be a better place if we all just mind our business.

good, I nor know why Nigerians nor go allow our brothers and sisters enjoy their choice's oo, na this thin make my friend nor dey like come out and do her thing like every other human's in other countries....

you can imagine her own friends dey talk rubbish about her coz she's just small lesbian, i wonder and I'm still wondering what wrong in my or people choice of sexual desires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Oreofepeters: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
perverts everywhere,, I hope you heard about gay arm robber rape case that happened in Lagos....

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Martin0(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
trustyshoess:

good, I nor know why Nigerians nor go allow our brothers and sisters enjoy their choice's oo, na this thin make my friend nor dey like come out and do her thing like every other human's in other countries....

you can imagine her own friends dey talk rubbish about her coz she's just small lesbian, i wonder and I'm still wondering what wrong in my or people choice of sexual desires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Biglittlelois(f): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
All this rant is uncalled for, when you should vent your anger is if it has been legalised here in Nigeria but people still condemn it, right now it is illegal sorry.
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Boxer007(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Shelumiel:
It seems you are looking for attention

Darling. You have a dik but yet u scared of men with diks. You,my dear, needs serious attention. Are you single sir?
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Boxer007(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2018
oloriooko:

Will you shut up that your smelly buccal cavity angry
You accuse Nigerians of being judgmental but in your deluded mind you saying Nigerians will go to hell, just imagine your foolishness
Anyway, just come out in Wuse market and tell everyone you are a faag, and see the reconstruction that will be successfully carried out on your face, omo ale lasanlasan

Darling why are you aggressive? Clearly you just prove our point that Gay men are harmless. Brother, I definitely need to jump in a shower with you and scrub your back or else you going to hell. Preach

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Headlesschicken(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
embarassed Chaii see as man nyash just dey ginger dix one,im come post nonsense....
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Bluezy13(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmm...

Heaven bless the day I'll lynch a homo... !!!
That'll be the happiest day of my life!!!
I pray there'll be a heavy log of wood within reach.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by lekzy555(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Fierce11:
I will kill any gay i come in contact with
shut up biko gayism is sweet period
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by lekzy555(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Heaven bless the day I'll lynch a gay !!! That'll be the happiest day of my life!!! I pray there'll be a heavy log of wood within reach.
mumu shut up
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by oloriooko(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Boxer007:

Darling why are you aggressive? Clearly you just prove our point that Gay men are harmless. Brother, I definitely need to jump in a shower with you and scrub your back or else you going to hell. Preach
First point of correction, faags are not gay, they are homos
I know you are one of them since jumping into shower with a man dey hungry your twisted mind
You are already in hell, you don't need to look forward to it
When a man like you drills you thru your butt, broz you are in hell grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Jokerman(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2018
Bastard... lets us catch you toasting a man in public first..... Ode, you want to add the punishment of your gayish sin to the ones we are already suffering here ...

Gay man deserve no peace....
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Jokerman(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lesbian... we've heard you...
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by davien(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Fierce11:
How will killing a gay person help anyone? Or your beliefs?
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Bluezy13(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2018
lekzy555:
mumu shut up

Pray you don't fall into my hands.
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by CAPSLOCKED: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Fierce11:

CAUSING HARM TO YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE HE'S HARMFUL TO A "MADE-UP RELIGIOUS BELIEF" IS WHAT IS REALLY POISONOUS TO THE NATURAL ORDER.

THE SAME BELIEFS YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE BY KILLING YOUR KIND TELLS YOU NOT TO KILL. TELLS YOU NOT TO JUDGE, STEAL, LIE, FORNĮCATE, SHAVE, RESPECT WOMEN, AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER INSTRUCTIONS THAT YOU'VE NEVER CARED TO RESPECT. BUT YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE TOPIC OF HOMOSEXUALITY, WHY? IF NOT BECAUSE YOU ENVY GAYS.
YOU HATE THAT THEY HAVE WHAT YOU DON'T, AND THAT MAYBE PENĮSES ARE DELICIOUS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Boxer007(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

CAUSING HARM TO YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE HE'S HARMFUL TO A "MADE-UP RELIGIOUS BELIEF" IS WHAT IS REALLY POISONOUS TO THE NATURAL ORDER.

THE SAME BELIEFS YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE BY KILLING YOUR KIND TELLS YOU NOT TO KILL. TELLS YOU NOT TO JUDGE, STEAL, LIE, FORNĮCATE, SHAVE, RESPECT WOMEN, AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER INSTRUCTIONS THAT YOU'VE NEVER CARED TO RESPECT. BUT YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE TOPIC OF HOMOSEXUALITY, WHY? IF NOT BECAUSE YOU ENVY GAYS.

Sir. How is man & man having sex causing harm? This is exactly why you need to be educated sir. Nigerians must be educated. You included §ir
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Oyindidi(f): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Boxer007:
Mrcork kiss
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Oyindidi(f): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Boxer001, see one of them grin he's very handsome
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Fierce11: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
trustyshoess:
shut up
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Fierce11: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
davien:
How will killing a gay person help anyone? Or your beliefs?
Ridding the world of such nuisance is a service to humanity and no different from dying for others to live
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Fierce11: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
lekzy555:
shut up biko gayism is sweet period
The spiked bat i'd use is sweeter.. Ask my dead bludgeoned dog
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by CAPSLOCKED: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Boxer007:

Sir. How is man & man having sex causing harm? This is exactly why you need to be educated sir. Nigerians must be educated. You included §ir

IF ONLY YOU ARE EDUCATED YOU'D HAVE UNDERSTOOD MY POST BEFORE SAYING NONSENSE TO ME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date / I Caught My Neighbors Wife Naked...now This What Happening / Photo Collection Of Beautiful African Village Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.