Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated (4561 Views)

Nigeria Gay Men Nearly Killed By Angry Youth After Catching Them Having Sex / Help!!! My Crush Found Gay Men Photos On My Phone / My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by HoraceT: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fierce11:
Gays are harmful to religious beliefs and poisonous to the natural order..
I will kill any gay i come in contact with.
Modified: Anybody quoting me should better re-read my signature.
I will lynch gays without fear of going to jail. Gays have no basis for existence. Religion or no religion.
My opinion is final! Any gay that wants to tear head just try me na.. Maybe i'd let him live.. But without his sight, limbs, voice and genitals! Bastard waste products.. I killed my male dog for grabbing my leg and faking sexual simulation and thrusting.. A gay would prefer death to what i'd do to him

You are a sick person and you need urgent attention before you hurt anybody, but why do people always think they can over power gays, they will just beat you put.
How can you kill a dog, you are clearly a psychopath

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Boxer007(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IF ONLY YOU ARE EDUCATED YOU'D HAVE UNDERSTOOD MY POST BEFORE SAYING NONSENSE TO ME.

I am the harmless one my dear, nothe you. You need education on being Gay and brother, you definely need man in your life (strong man). WHY are u scared of Gay men? Diks don't bite. You sir, areally in need of toy diks to make you less aggressive. PREACH
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Boxer007(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mrcork kiss

Excuse me.
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Rubbiish(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
trustyshoess:
Honestly I don't understand how someone else's choice of a sexual partner affects people So much. The world would be a better place if we all just mind our business.
Homosexuals are not in the top 1000 of Nigeria's problems, leave them alone
Because we live in a society whereby the decisions we make directly or indirectly affect others...We can't just go about minding our business all d time, some persons need to be restrained or we would have a more problematic society...
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rubbiish:

Because we live in a society whereby the decisions we make directly or indirectly affect others...We can't just go about minding our business all d time, some persons need to be restrained or we would have a more problematic society...
The countries where homosexuality is legal, are they more or less problematic than Nigeria? How is someone's harmless sexual preference supposed to be a problem for the whole of the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jokerman:

Lesbian... we've heard you...
Typical olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by davien(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fierce11:

Ridding the world of such nuisance is a service to humanity and no different from dying for others to live
If human lives could be nuisances worth getting rid of based on serving humanity, what stops me from ridding the world of you?

Learn to live with differences in your fellow man, we are all diverse but are nevertheless family.. Homosexuality be it legal here or illegal doesn't warrant you to make bold death threats, he may help you or the society in a whole, a gay person was responsible for computers afterall.
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Rubbiish(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
trustyshoess:

The countries where homosexuality is legal, are they more or less problematic than Nigeria? How is someone's harmless sexual preference supposed to be a problem for the whole of the country
If everyone decides to become gay today, what do u think will become of the world?
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Jokerman(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
trustyshoess:

Typical olodo

Lol .... someone who support abnormality calling another person Olodo.... life Sha....

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rubbiish:

If everyone decides to become gay today, what do u think will become of the world?
Less than 10% of the whole world are homosexuals, either hidden or expressed. It's never going to be possible that everyone is gay so your question doesn't make sense
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jokerman:

Lol .... someone who support abnormality calling another person Olodo.... life Sha....
Normality is a social construct and is therefore subject to change.
I don't think it is right but it's not my life and it's not hurting me or anyone else so why force people to conform and hide who they want to be just because we don't like it?
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Jokerman(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
trustyshoess:

Normality is a social construct and is therefore subject to change.
I don't think it is right but it's not my life and it's not hurting me or anyone else so why force people to conform and hide who they want to be just because we don't like it?

The society is guided by precepts... and it must be ashered to... Moreover, being a religious society, Homos are frowned on....
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Rubbiish(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
trustyshoess:

Less than 10% of the whole world are homosexuals, either hidden or expressed. It's never going to be possible that everyone is gay so your question doesn't make sense
My question doesn't makes sense because gay doesn't sound right...Everyone can be straight & the world continues...But everyone turns gay & the world comes to a halt. What does that tell u about such sexual orientation? u think u would have existed if your parents were gay?
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by CAPSLOCKED: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Boxer007:

I am the harmless one my dear, nothe you. You need education on being Gay and brother, you definely need man in your life (strong man). WHY are u scared of Gay men? Diks don't bite. You sir, areally in need of toy diks to make you less aggressive. PREACH

DEFINITELY YOU MUST HAVE BEEN DRINKING SOME POISON.
NOW CALM YOURSELF DOWN, AND READ MY FIRST POST AGAIN.
OR GET A CHILD WHO CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND TO READ AND EXPLAIN FOR YOU.
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Boxer007(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DEFINITELY YOU MUST HAVE BEEN DRINKING SOME POISON.
NOW CALM YOURSELF DOWN, AND READ MY FIRST POST AGAIN.
OR GET A CHILD WHO CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND TO READ AND EXPLAIN FOR YOU.

Darling please calm down and stop being so aggressive. Education is the key and you definitely need education on being Gay. Ok, pleasetc tell me and please be calm: what do you dislike about sucking diks? Didn't you play with toys as a kid?
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jokerman:

The society is guided by precepts... and it must be ashered to... Moreover, being a religious society, Homos are frowned on....
Being a religious society, alcohol is frowned on. Is it banned though? No, because the government benefits from the tax money generated by alcohol sales despite the fact that it is literally poison and is the cause of many deaths every year, cigarettes as well.
Even though smoking and drinking are harmful and do actually kill people, they are still allowed to make the choice whether to drink/smoke or not. So why stop people from choosing who they want to sleep with when that doesn't hurt anyone? I don't get it
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rubbiish:

My question doesn't makes sense because gay doesn't sound right...Everyone can be straight & the world continues...But everyone turns gay & the world comes to a halt. What does that tell u about such sexual orientation? u think u would have existed if your parents were gay?
One person being gay doesn't encourage another to be gay, rather it can encourage the other person who maybe always felt or wants to be gay to also have the courage to express themselves. What I'm trying to say is, letting people be who they want to be won't change the whole world into those people, we all have a mind of our own.
It's not illegal to be an alcoholic but are we all alcoholics?
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by MartinBond(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Anyone who likes poster's comments is gay too..
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Jokerman(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
trustyshoess:

Being a religious society, alcohol is frowned on. Is it banned though? No, because the government benefits from the tax money generated by alcohol sales despite the fact that it is literally poison and is the cause of many deaths every year, cigarettes as well.
Even though smoking and drinking are harmful and do actually kill people, they are still allowed to make the choice whether to drink/smoke or not. So why stop people from choosing who they want to sleep with when that doesn't hurt anyone? I don't get it
What's the benefits of homosexuality to a society??.. Nothing... just curses and God's anger...
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jokerman:

What's the benefits of homosexuality to a society??.. Nothing... just curses and God's anger...
A gay man can be a doctor saving lives, a soldier fighting for his country, a philanthropist, a firefighter, a nurse, a teacher
Who a person chooses to share a bed or sexual relations with does not have any effect on how useful they are to their society

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fierce11:
I will lynch gays without fear of going to jail. Gays have no basis for existence. Religion or no religion.
My opinion is final! Any gay that wants to tear head just try me na.. Maybe i'd let him live.. But without his sight, limbs, voice and genitals! Bastard waste products.. I killed my male dog for grabbing my leg and faking sexual simulation and thrusting.. A gay would prefer death to what i'd do to him

Hmmm, I'm starting to suspect that you might be in the closet, watch this space grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Olifiz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
oloriooko:

Will you shut up that your smelly buccal cavity angry
You accuse Nigerians of being judgmental but in your deluded mind you saying Nigerians will go to hell, just imagine your foolishness
Anyway, just come out in Wuse market and tell everyone you are a faag, and see the reconstruction that will be successfully carried out on your face, omo ale lasanlasan

Wuse market still good. Make him go Abacha barracks mami market go shout I’m gay. The gay in u go deny u sharp
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by J2381: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
trustyshoess:
Honestly I don't understand how someone else's choice of a sexual partner affects people So much. The world would be a better place if we all just mind our business.
Homosexuals are not in the top 1000 of Nigeria's problems, leave them alone
the funniest thing is when you see this same homosexuals pass judgement on the choice of others, especially when it has to do with paying for sex. grin
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Olifiz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is so so so unnatural. Sure goes against the order of sexes n reproduction. U wan Dey plank ur fellow brother. The evil spirit deceiving u just finished ordering matchete waitin for aboki to come n sharpen it. Imagine he has the mind to even mention hell. So na Christian u b? Shame

Then those ones that call themselves lesbians but them Dey use dil’do wetin come b the use of the lesbianism. Pervs.

Granted no one is holy but there are some practices that’s are just way off. It’s a shame.

Let any gay mofo quote me let God strike u with thunder. Yeye Dey smell.
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
J2381:
the funniest thing is when you see this same homosexuals pass judgement on the choice of others, especially when it has to do with paying for sex. grin
Humans are hypocrites by nature. Always trying to make themselves feel better by pointing out that someone else's fart smells worse than theirs
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by J2381: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
trustyshoess:

Humans are hypocrites by nature. Always trying to make themselves feel better by pointing out that someone else's fart smells worse than theirs
so I see no reason why all the noise about homosexuals. They aren't the only ones being criticised and stigmatise in Nigeria, prostitutes too get it worse. You don't hear/see them complain on social media, do you?

Some to think of it, some people's fart actually do smell worse than others. grin cheesy
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fierce11:

Your dog wasn't 'FAKING IT', really, really wanted to FVCK YOU. You need to stop living in the past and be a 'MORDERN MAN'.

You are not CIVILIZE at all. This is the 21th Century. Your dog wants to FVCK you. How many people gets this opportunity.

BRO YOU GOT A DOG THAT LOVES YOU SO MUCH.

O this is great news for campaigners for BEASTIALITY. A sexual preference that may become the next triumph after HOMOSEXUALISM.

Humanity is progressing.

SEXUAL FREEDOM!!!

So some ANIMALS too have sexual urge to FVCK humans too?! O am so glad. This is a clear EVIDENCE grin from the ANIMAL KINGDOM.

Some animals are SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to humans just as some humans are SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to animals.

It's their 'BEASTIALITY GENE'.

Wao!!! grin

ITS NOT INSANITY. ITS THE WAY FOWARD LIKE HOMOSEXUALISM.

This is the 21th Century. grin

HURRAY!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Rubbiish(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
trustyshoess:

One person being gay doesn't encourage another to be gay, rather it can encourage the other person who maybe always felt or wants to be gay to also have the courage to express themselves. What I'm trying to say is, letting people be who they want to be won't change the whole world into those people, we all have a mind of our own.
It's not illegal to be an alcoholic but are we all alcoholics?
Using alcoholic analogy in this context doesn't add up...

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by midolian(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Heaven bless the day I'll lynch a homo... !!!
That'll be the happiest day of my life!!!
I pray there'll be a heavy log of wood within reach.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Fierce11: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Your dog wasn't 'FAKING IT', really, really wanted to FVCK YOU. You need to stop living in the past and be a 'MORDERN MAN'.

You are not CIVILIZE at all. This is the 21th Century. Your dog wants to FVCK you. How many people gets this opportunity.

BRO YOU GOT A DOG THAT LOVES YOU SO MUCH.

O this is great news for campaigners for BEASTIALITY. A sexual preference that may become the next triumph after HOMOSEXUALISM.

Humanity is progressing. FREEDOM!

So some ANIMALS too have sexual urge to FVCK humans too?! O am so glad. This is a clear EVIDENCE grin from the ANIMAL KINGDOM.

Wao!!! grin

ITS NOT INSANITY. ITS THE WAY FOWARD LIKE HOMOSEXUALISM.

This is the 21th Century. grin

HURRAY!!!
Such childishness from someone expected to be an adult. Smh
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fierce11:

Such childishness from someone expected to be an adult. Smh

It's enough CHILDISHNESS on your part if the message in that post is able to elude you. grin
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Fierce11: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
LivingFree:

Hmmm, I'm starting to suspect that you might be in the closet, watch this space grin
haha.. You have your thoughts, and i have full control of my beliefs and opinions..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) / Bricklayer Celebrates His Birthday In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.