Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Get A Muscular Chest And Gain Female ATTENTION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get A Muscular Chest And Gain Female ATTENTION (570 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Muscular Chest And Gain Female ATTENTION by chuksstanlo: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2018
We all know that women love muscles. Having muscles also means that you have a high testosterone hormone levels in your body. For a man that means you are quite strong and you can protect a woman, women like that and your sex drive is very high. I mean on a konji level. this also equates to good sexual stamina as well.
For some men it is not always like that. I am talking about men who are fat and have man boobs. If that is you then you are in serious trouble. Having man boobs means that your testosterone level in the body is very low which also means that you have high amount of estrogen in your body. For a man that is very bad. estrogen is a female hormone dominant in females. As a man your testosterone levels needs to be good. If it is good your penis will thank you if not it will start complaining.
So for men who are fat and have man boobs beware!!!! so that your wife/girlfriend does not cheat on you with the gate man,driver,cook because of your man boobs.
But lucky for you i have a solution, an E-book that would show you how to loose those man boobs. better buy it before your girl leaves you.
It's N5,000 click the link below to buy it
https://paystack.com/pay/-uws5lco32
Re: Get A Muscular Chest And Gain Female ATTENTION by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
chuksstanlo:

But lucky for you i have a solution, an E-book that would show you how to loose those man boobs. better buy it before your girl leaves you.
It's N5,000 click the link below to buy it
https://paystack.com/pay/-uws5lco32
I can help you design your eye catchy dynamic book cover.
Cover will be realistic (3D)

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Unviels Futuristic Toilet That Doesn’t Need Water Or Sewers PHOTO/VID / See What Everygirl Has In Common / Hook Up Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.