Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention (9144 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again / Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Wealthbrain22(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Women don’t appreciate men enough and for that I don’t think they deserve my attention anymore. I’m just cold towards them now, no more flirting or playing or whatever..all they get is a straight face. Why?

There’s a very unfair reality we men live in, we are expected to be superheroes. Nobody cares how we make it in life but you must have a car or a house or something before any woman will want to take you serious. The funny thing is that these women have no idea what we go through to get these things, the blood and sweat and tears that led to the car or house is none of their business but you must have it to “deserve” their attention.

Now you would think after getting all these things all these girls will make things easier on you but no, you still have to prove your worth to them, you still have to “sweep them off their feet” you still have to wait in line and be played before you even manage to get a good one who’s not really good anyway but it’s still better than the others. Women will still make you “suffer” to get their “love” (mind you their love is fake anyway, it’s just them giving you their attention for providing all their needs) that’s what a woman’s love is defined as. Now you have literally broken you back to become a millionaire and yet you still get played by girls? You still have to impress girls? After fighting for your life to get all these material possessions? You’re still being considered and weighed in the grand scheme of things? Na that gender can fvck off.

I brought one to my house , and upon everything I have that I took years to get the bitch was still not impressed, things that cost me millions, gadgets and everything. That gender deserves all the evil yahoo boys do to them, they have no empathy for the male struggle, they are incapable of ever loving any man, they are extremely selfish and pretentious. I’m good at this point, at least I don’t get to be “considered “ after all I put in to get to this financial level. A female without up to 20k in her account will now be “considering” me? God forbid, if I toast any babe again make I bend.

101 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Ebubu: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
they no dey even get up to 20k for account yet be looking down on someone whose home electronics worth at least 2million naira.

Just because they’ve gone to a club where a yahoo boy with 3million benz fûcked them on the stage.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Divay22(f): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lol
Sorry o

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Slynation(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
In as much as you made a whole lot of sense, just as much as this gender needs us, we also need them in one way or the other...Unless you might start looking for Steve other than Eve!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by NoahHadNoArk: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Slynation:
In as much as you made a whole lot of sense, just as much as this gender needs us, we also need them in one way or the other...Unless you might start looking for Steve other than Eve!!
Look for the bag instead

Thank me later

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Slynation(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Look for the bag instead

Thank me later
That's exactly what the OP failed to point out, once you are made, the rest is history...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by nickyj19: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Zonefree(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
The only feeling a sane man should express to a Nigerian girl is Konji feeling. Any other feeling expressed is foolishness and should be met with utter disgrace.

These demons were never created to be loved and cherished. To stay safe and healthy, avoid Nigerian girls!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
If all that writing is pain (figuratively), May God heal you oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by hbk001(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
My dear brother, well it is what it is.
Kindly move on from a toxic/unappreciative/negative vibes lady, but that doesn't mean there's no good lady out there.
Better luck ahead bruh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by hbk001(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:
The only feeling a sane man should express to a Nigerian girl is Konji feeling. Any other feeling expressed is foolishness and should be met with utter disgrace.

These demons were never created to be loved and cherished. To stay safe and healthy, avoid Nigerian girls!

Bro, this ain't really right and you know. One shouldn't throw out the baby with the bathwater. Inasmuch as a lot of them are really bad, there are still one or two really nice ones out there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Zonefree(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
hbk001:

Bro, this ain't really right and you know. One shouldn't throw out the baby with the bathwater. Inasmuch as a lot of them are really bad, there are still one or two really nice ones out there.
There's no nice Nigerian girl again!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by LoudlyMouthed: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Awareness Stage don reach your side?
Sry bro, you'd be fyn n would get better

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Ikennaford: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Op is really pained,I can feel it right here in L A.....ogbeni op lemme tell you something,go out there toast babes,collect digits, you go get better one weh go appreciate you, she no go even Bill you,I think na hoesky you met oooh, and another one be say , you still need babe for your side no matter what, your guys go tire you,PS5 go tire you, but good babe with wet cuntus go deh ontop deh Ride you to hell,,,if you tired of naija babes,e get one of 42 year old Caucasian lady weh deh my neighborhood, she's looking for a good Nigerian guy,I go arrangeam give you,how old you deh sef,she need from 30 upwards, your small Dick no matter,I know seh you get small gbola,,,,, just love she wants,,,,,,

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
The Lamentation Chapter 1 vs 1 Continues. Make Una keep on Chopping Breakfast till Una go receive Sense En Mass. I trust my Naija babes, They never disappoints..grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Rexymania(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
You're getting it wrong. I wish to explain but I'm not in the mood.

Women don't like proud guys, if they see any traces of pride, dem go dismiss you, codedly.

Next time, don't invite her to your house, always take her out and let her ask for it. Shock her... You go see how she go fall for you.

But if you invite her to your house straight up, she'll think you want to show off and with that assumption, she go dey give you attitude

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by LoudlyMouthed: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Rexymania:

Next time, don't invite her to your house, always take her out and let her ask for it.
eggzakly
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Rexymania:

Women don't like proud guys, if they see any traces of pride, dem go dismiss you, codedly.

Next time, don't invite her to your house, always take her out and let her ask for it. Shock her... You go see how she go fall for you.

But if you invite her to your house straight up, she'll think you want to show off and with that assumption, she go dey give you attitude

King Of "Nairaland Resident SIMPS" Welldone..grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by obinna58(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Me wey even get high taste for women na so so ugly women full everywhere come join with their ugly character, I don already make peace with my future single life.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by RuddyFusion(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Op receive healing
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Divay22(f): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
obinna58:
Me wey even get high taste for women na so so ugly women full everywhere come join with their ugly character, I don already make peace with my future single life.

Sorry Sir
In this part of the world, we don't do peace here grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Nickymezor(f): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Konjiboii: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
I thank God for your life bro, I celebrate with you on this special journey, if you need help to cure konji I may have one or two that will knack the socks off your feet for a token. Let's be honest we do need the fvck once in awhile.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by advanceDNA: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Evolutionlove:

King Of "Nairaland Resident SIMPS" Welldone..grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by Konjiboii: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Rexymania:

See this babe, werey wan disguise as man.

Why should he waste money to treat a babe when he can as well pay upfront same amount and smash the babe. This thing called relationship in Nigeria is a scam from both party, it's best you know the outcome and play along with the expectations before you end up as statistics as one of her maga

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by OKON125(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Women don’t appreciate men enough and for that I don’t think they deserve my attention anymore. I’m just cold towards them now, no more flirting or playing or whatever..all they get is a straight face. Why?

There’s a very unfair reality we men live in, we are expected to be superheroes. Nobody cares how we make it in life but you must have a car or a house or something before any woman will want to take you serious. The funny thing is that these women have no idea what we go through to get these things, the blood and sweat and tears that led to the car or house is none of their business but you must have it to “deserve” their attention.

Now you would think after getting all these things all these girls will make things easier on you but no, you still have to prove your worth to them, you still have to “sweep them off their feet” you still have to wait in line and be played before you even manage to get a good one who’s not really good anyway but it’s still better than the others. Women will still make you “suffer” to get their “love” (mind you their love is fake anyway, it’s just them giving you their attention for providing all their needs) that’s what a woman’s love is defined as. Now you have literally broken you back to become a millionaire and yet you still get played by girls? You still have to impress girls? After fighting for your life to get all these material possessions? You’re still being considered and weighed in the grand scheme of things? Na that gender can fvck off.

I brought one to my house , and upon everything I have that I took years to get the bitch was still not impressed, things that cost me millions, gadgets and everything. That gender deserves all the evil yahoo boys do to them, they have no empathy for the male struggle, they are incapable of ever loving any man, they are extremely selfish and pretentious. I’m good at this point, at least I don’t get to be “considered “ after all I put in to get to this financial level. A female without up to 20k in her account will now be “considering” me? God forbid, if I toast any babe again make I bend.
it's just so obvious that, you will not be able to avoid them all!!
Get your own devils and pour anointing oil on them okay...a bitch is a bitch no changes!!
The re Wicked, unpredictable and full of lies...if not for kids i swear i wouldn't have gotten married ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by obinna58(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Divay22:

Sorry Sir
In this part of the world, we don't do peace here grin grin grin
Na for only woman matter comrade want peace

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by advanceDNA: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

I’m good at this point, at least I don’t get to be “considered “ after all I put in to get to this financial level. A female without up to 20k in her account will now be “considering” me? God forbid, if I toast any babe again make I bend.

U are right in a way....but look man...dont let anyone mess up your mental health and outward look about life and people in general....

..women matter no worth overthinking..... its your money and your rules at the end of the day.....u meet the one that is entitled feeling posh untop her brokeness....make she clear off....

These women are easy to know these days...too much cleavage revealing...too much make up, holding expensive phones and hair with 40k job...not much to add to your life and goals, other than to go eatery go chop, snap on insta, go party regularly, dissapear for hookup, ......na una dey ignore decent girls cos them.no dey too look flashy

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by advanceDNA: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Konjiboii:

See this babe, werey wan disguise as man.

Why should he waste money to treat a babe when he can as well pay upfront same amount and smash the babe. This thing called relationship in Nigeria is a scam from both party, it's best you know the outcome and play along with the expectations before you end up as statistics as one of her maga

Their advice no dey pass money on her..
Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by hbk001(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:
There's no nice Nigerian girl again!
okay chief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Mother Decided To Find A Wife For Her Son. / 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals / After Having 5 Minutes Sex With His Lady On Val's Day, She Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.