Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Blocks All Critics Of Her ‘lesbian Video’ But Its Now Leak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Ojiakor Blocks All Critics Of Her ‘lesbian Video’ But Its Now Leak (3067 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Lesbian Video Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Blocks All Critics Of Her ‘lesbian Video’ But Its Now Leak by nigeriapenmedia: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Controversial Nollywood actress,Cossy Ojiakor is not here for anyone telling her how to live her life.

The busty actress posted a video from the set of a new movie .In the video , she played the role of a lesbian trying to seduce an innocent lady.

When some followers slammed her for sharing the video, she clapped back, then blocked them.

Watch Leak Video Below....

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/cossy-ojiakor-blocks-all-critics-of-her-lesbian-video/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Blocks All Critics Of Her ‘lesbian Video’ But Its Now Leak by nigeriapenmedia: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Blocks All Critics Of Her ‘lesbian Video’ But Its Now Leak by Casido1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
This OP no even get sense. After going to your site and finding nothing like the video you described, do you expect me to visit it again?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Blocks All Critics Of Her ‘lesbian Video’ But Its Now Leak by meobizy(f): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
I came to exercise my preek but I’m leaving disappointed.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Blocks All Critics Of Her ‘lesbian Video’ But Its Now Leak by linearity: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Am surprised at Nigerians double standards or is it low IQ?

If you are following this lady, you already know what she represents and does, why become irate when she exhibit the person that she is?

She has not hidden or misrepresented herself once, but you carry your mouse go click follow, now you are complaining or trying to be her spiritual or moral adviser?

(1) (Reply)

Am A Year Older Today.. Guess My Age And Get A Gift ...... / A Girl Used Razor Blade To Design Anoda Girl's Face! / He Is The Love Of My Life", Woman Tatoos Boyfriend's Name On Her Thighs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.