Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,138 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah (6256 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2020
Learn

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
The truth is here

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Know the truth

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 3:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Learn

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Be informed

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Be vast in the truth

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 4:36am On Aug 02, 2021
The truth doesn't fade away.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
When the god of truth arises, religious gods cower. Who are Jehovah and Allah when Otem speaks?
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by GardenOfGod(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
OtemAtum:
Dibnim 2:1-10

1. A million gods, both physical and spiritual may contend against me, I always will win.
2. They apply psychology and physical strength to defeat me, yet I kick them aside.
3. They come to me in the inner world of spirituality, yet my feet did not shake, nor did my bones shiver.
4. They attempt the emotional game, yet I am not moved.
5. They bring to my dreams the memories of the past ignorance, I laugh even within the dream. 6. They remind me of the old times, but I remain as steadfast as a rock.
7. They render their bad wishes against me, but they did not come to pass over me.
8. Their words come to me in dreams, but no nerve of my body is pulled.
9. They blow their winds of threats, but my heart do not beat hard to them.
10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.
grin grin grin
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2021
GardenOfGod:

grin grin grin
What's funny about the Book of Dibnim?
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by GardenOfGod(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
OtemAtum:
What's funny about the Book of Dibnim?
grin grin grin
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 5:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Bigcowh0rn, you're also needed here to spice up this thread too. cool I'm feeling you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by BigCowH0rn: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
Bigcowh0rn, you're also needed here to spice up this thread too. cool I'm feeling you.

Not at all.

If you really need my help to analyze this particular craziness of yours have my sweet wife,, sisterfire, sweet talk me.

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Not at all.

If you really need my help to analyze this particular craziness of yours have my sweet wife,, sisterfire, sweet talk me.

grin grin grin

She's your wife, so go and sweet talk her to sweet dreams talk you by yourself to analyse my authority over your god Jehovah who's currently in a spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by BigCowH0rn: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
OtemAtum:

She's your wife, so go and sweet talk her to sweet dreams talk you by yourself to analyse my authority over your god Jehovah who's currently in a spiritual cage.

She says you don suffer for cage for more than 7 years

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

She says you don suffer for cage for more than 7 years

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

You must be joking, right? grin

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by BigCowH0rn: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
OtemAtum:

You must be joking, right? grin

Not at all. Ask her yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Not at all. Ask her yourself.
Ok
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by AllenforGOD(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
OtemAtum:
Dibnim 2:1-10

1. A million gods, both physical and spiritual may contend against me, I always will win.
2. They apply psychology and physical strength to defeat me, yet I kick them aside.
3. They come to me in the inner world of spirituality, yet my feet did not shake, nor did my bones shiver.
4. They attempt the emotional game, yet I am not moved.
5. They bring to my dreams the memories of the past ignorance, I laugh even within the dream. 6. They remind me of the old times, but I remain as steadfast as a rock.
7. They render their bad wishes against me, but they did not come to pass over me.
8. Their words come to me in dreams, but no nerve of my body is pulled.
9. They blow their winds of threats, but my heart do not beat hard to them.
10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.
God iS YAHWEH,mind your words.otem pls
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by AllenforGOD(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
OtemAtum:
When the god of truth arises, religious gods cower. Who are Jehovah and Allah when Otem speaks?
no otem Jehovah is God,bro Jesus loves u,thats why he died 4 u and i so we can be justified b4 God and have salvation plus perpetual life abundantly,pls otem Jesus cherishes u than anything,come to him he would answer,he's waiting 4 u his beloved son Otem gifted child of God.Jesus loves YOU.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Maynman: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
AllenforGOD:

God iS YAHWEH,mind your words.otem pls
God is Sango too. Deity is yahweh.
God is a title not a person.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by RoyalDiadems: 1:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Maynman:

I just pity you for your ignorance. Let's see how far this stupidity will take you. I want to watch your life for the next 5yrs if the Lord tarries. You don't know what you're doing.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by AllenforGOD(m): 6:13am On Aug 26, 2022
Maynman:

young man are u Challenging God or what.do nt refer God to as sango or whatever...pls He is the KING of kings
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Maynman: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2022
AllenforGOD:
young man are u Challenging God or what.do nt refer God to as sango or whatever...pls He is the KING of kings

Old man I’m challenging your common sense.
god is a title not a person, you writing it as “God” doesn’t change it. It’s simple common sense, “Am i challenging Deity” does it make sense?

Sango is even more powerful than your storm god Yahweh in the mythology.

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Maynman: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

I just pity you for your ignorance. Let's see how far this stupidity will take you. I want to watch your life for the next 5yrs if the Lord tarries. You don't know what you're doing.

I pity your kids the most for your ignorance and retardation basing your whole life on random books with Unknown Authors, are you gonna do this to your kids too?

Better watch your own indoctrinated life in the next 5 years, and see where semitic gods tarry you too, you lack knowledge of the the deity you are worshipping.
You’ve been indoctrinated from birth so I understand why you can’t believe you’ve been duped all your life!
Only if you know that your Israelite god, your saviour, Yahweh is the head of satans!

https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by RoyalDiadems: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Maynman:

I pity your kids the most for your ignorance and retardation basing your whole life on random books with Unknown Authors, are you gonna do this to your kids too?

Better watch your own indoctrinated life in the next 5 years, and see where semitic gods tarry you too, you lack knowledge of the the deity you are worshipping.
You’ve been indoctrinated from birth so I understand why you can’t believe you’ve been duped all your life!
Only if you know that your Israelite god, your saviour, Yahweh is the head of satans!

https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Ignorant fellow who uses propaganda from satanists to destroy himself.

We don't just have knowledge. We have spiritual experiences and encounters. We cast out devils from people like you. We heal the sick in the name of Jesus. We subdue Satan and all his demons.

You're just a deluded fellow whom Satan wants to destroy. God, who created the heavens and the earth is a God of mercy and forbearance. Otherwise, you would have been in his wrath by now. Ask Nebuchadnezzar, the king of Babylon.

God is patiently waiting for you to repent. If you reject His mercy, you will face His judgement!
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Maynman: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Ignorant fellow who uses propaganda from satanists to destroy himself.

We don't just have knowledge. We have spiritual experiences and encounters. We cast out devils from people like you. We heal the sick in the name of Jesus. We subdue Satan and all his demons.

You're just a deluded fellow whom Satan wants to destroy. God, who created the heavens and the earth is a God of mercy and forbearance. Otherwise, you would have been in his wrath by now. Ask Nebuchadnezzar, the king of Babylon.

God is patiently waiting for you to repent. If you reject His mercy, you will face His judgement!

Indoctrinated sheep, who bases his life on random books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Indoctrinated sheep, you have been brainwashed with greek and middle east gods, you can’t think straight.

Is the bible not a good fairy tale, god is good and satan is evil, perfect protagonist and antagonist story.

Your iesus chrestus is coming to save you bwahahahah

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by RoyalDiadems: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Maynman:

Indoctrinated sheep, who bases his life on random books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Indoctrinated sheep, you have been brainwashed with greek and middle east gods, you can’t think straight.

Is the bible not a good fairy tale, god is good and satan is evil, perfect protagonist and antagonist story.

Your iesus chrestus is coming to save you bwahahahah

Jobless Maynmann, you mean Sheep with various indisputable encounters!

Deluded goat. Any human being who has no authority over his own life but disrespects the One who can take his life at any moment is a fool.

Your life is not yours. It was leased to you. That's why you can't determine the day of your birth, neither can you determine the day of your death. Can't you see how Satan has been deceiving you?

When the time comes, this breath with which you have been attacking your Maker shall be taken away from you. I wonder what your lot shall be in the hereafter, when you shall meet God face to face, o, foolish Mayn.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Maynman: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Jobless Maynmann, you mean Sheep with various indisputable encounters!

Deluded goat. Any human being who has no authority over his own life but disrespects the One who can take his life as any moment is a fool.

Your life is not yours. It was leased to you. That's why you can't determine the day of your birth, neither can you determine the day of your death. Can't you see how Sarah has been deceiving you?

When the time comes, this breath with which you have been attacking your Maker shall be taken away from you. I wonder what your lot shall be in the hereafter, when you shall meet God face to face, o, foolish Mayn.

Jobless RoyalDiadems, i mean sheeps that can’t proved their “various disputable encounters.”
Sheeps forget that fellow sheeps in other religion also make claim of these “disputable encounters” with a different deity.

Deluded sheep, any human being who can’t think for himself but bases his life on random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS will worship Semitic gods till they D I E!

Which sarah are you quoting? The one in the tanakh?
You see how Semitic gods have a lease on your whole life?

I’ll meet god face to face? With my human face? Will i still have my nose? My eyes? Blood will still be running in my veins ?
Ooh or you mean the “sprit” has all these physical attributes? Send me a picture of a “spirit”
You’ve been deceived with Semitic gods, why don’t you google the origin of the word “hell” and see the location in west Jerusalem!, you this retar,ded RoyalDiadems, Deity Worshipper!

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by RoyalDiadems: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2022
Maynman:

Jobless RoyalDiadems, i mean sheeps that can’t proved their “various disputable encounters.”
Sheeps forget that fellow sheeps in other religion also make claim of these “disputable encounters” with a different deity.

Deluded sheep, any human being who can’t think for hundreds but bases his life on random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS will worship Semitic gods till they D I E!

Which sarah are you quoting? The one in the tanakh?
You see how Semitic gods have a lease on your whole life?

I’ll meet god face to face? With my human face? Will i still have my nose? My eyes? Blood will still be running in my blood veins ?
Ooh or you mean the sprit has all these physical attributes?
You’ve been deceived with Semitic gods, why don’t you google the origin of the word “hell” and see the location in west Jerusalem!

I called you jobless because you are 24/7 on Nairaland to do nothing than to expose your madnesses. How does that apply to me?

I didn't quote any Sarah. It was a typo. I mean Satan has deceived you!

Spiritual things can't be proved. They can only be encountered. They're experiential in nature, and therefore can only be narrated with limited human vocabulary.

There are many threads here on Nairaland that could serve as antidotes to your ignorance but since Satan has blinded your eyes and bought your brains for himself, how can you ever see?

Tell me what authority you have over your own breath that gives you the audacity to pitch your tent against the Living God?
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Maynman: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

I called you jobless because you are 24/7 on Nairaland to do nothing than to expose your madnesses. How does that apply to me?

I didn't quote any Sarah. It was a typo. I mean Satan has deceived you!

Spiritual things can't be proved. They can only be encountered. They're experiential in nature, and therefore can only be narrated with limited human vocabulary.

There are many threads here on Nairaland that could serve as antidotes to your ignorance but since Satan has blinded your eyes and bought your brains for himself, how can you ever see?

Tell me what authority you have over your own breath that gives you the audacity to pitch your tent against the Living God?

I also called you jobless for monitoring me 24/7 to know where i am and hawking your Dirty Semitic gods like mad people!

Satan is a title not a person, why are you foolishly saying words you don’t know their meaning? You see how basing your life on random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS is destroying your miserable life?

What’s “spiritual” what’s spirit” are you gonna continue quoting those random books or you look out for knowledge and find meaning to it. And you not the only deity worshipper that have claims of this “spiritual”, other deities worshipper claim it too especially Abrahamaic Deities.

Sarah and satan, are they not both found in tanakh?

And how dumb can you be, you said you have “various veritable evidence” now you are saying “spiritual things can’t be proved”. Don’t you know the meaning of evidence?

There are many researchs and archaeological evidence that can serve as a cure to your stark ignorance but you rather base your life on random books with UNKNOWNS AUTHORS and say words you lack their meaning? cheesy

Tell me why are you worshipping Yahweh and not his parents, El and Asheera?
They gave life to the Israelite god, yahweh.

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by RoyalDiadems: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Maynman:

I also called you jobless for monitoring me 24/7 to know where i am and hawking your Dirty Semitic gods like mad people!

Satan is a title not a person, why are you foolishly saying words you don’t know their meaning? You see how basing your life on random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS is destroying your miserable life?

What’s “spiritual” what’s spirit” are you gonna quoting those random books or you look out for knowledge and find meaning to it. And you not the only deity worshipper that claims of this “spiritual”, other deities worshipper claim it too especially Abrahamaic Deities.

And how dumb can you be, you said you have “various veritable evidence” now you are saying “spiritual things can’t be proved”. Don’t you know the meaning of evidence?

There are many researchs and archaeological evidence that can serve as a cure to your stark ignorance but you rather base your life on random books with UNKNOWNS AUTHORS and say words you lack their meaning? cheesy

Tell me why are you worshipping Yahweh and not his parents, El and Asheera?

Monitoring you? You even think yourself to be important! Hahaha.

You respond immediately you're mentioned here on Nairaland, no matter the time of the day, are you not jobless? I've been away for a month now. When last did you notice me on this forum. You're jobless. That's already given.

Dirty goat, spiritual things cannot be proved okay. Get that right. When next you have a dream where you found yourself drinking water, try proving that to your son that indeed you drank water in your dream. Dreams are the lowest levels of spiritual experiences. If you can't prove your dreams, what else can you prove in the spirit realm?

You're just so deluded with very limited brain capacity. For if you look well around you, you would see the majestic evidences of the Almighty.

You're dust. And to dust shall you return. When you shall become dust again, what shall be your fate? You'll meet him face to face. Many like you have come and gone. If you know what the hereafter holds in store, you would have been wiser than this. Keep on allowing Satan to deceive you. While he tells you that both heaven and hell do not exist, you'll find yourself in hell someday if you don't repent. I pity your soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secularists' Vital War On Religion / Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK / That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.