Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,296 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah (5894 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 2:37am On Apr 07, 2019
coldnigger:
please it is time to go back to yaba left
Don't go back to Yabaleft pls.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OnPointMan(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
OtemAtum:
He's never interfered with people's life. People thinks that he does, but all is delusions. You may want to read about the empty pot of Luwabi.

Luwabi 15: 1-39
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
1. Luwabi overturned a large pot in front of his house. And he wrote saying, do not open. It is the secret of Luwabi. If you open it and see what you do not wish to see, then it is your own problem, because I have forewarned you saying, do not open.
2. Now rumours began to spread all around about the covered pot of Luwabi. And the egungun of that land said, under the pot of Luwabi are his charms. And he shall hurt many with it.
3. And some said, Luwabi is a wizard. He has covered the destiny of many homos in it.
4. And some said, Luwabi is one of the Alawo of the land. And some admirers of Luwabi feared and said, Luwabi is using our destiny to prolong his own life.
5. And the Igunnuko and Eyo of other lands also said that Luwabi is into a very big cult.
6. Now every day, Luwabi would sit on top of the upturned pot and smile at those passing. And they feared him greatly, saying, Luwabi is a blood-sucker and a wizard.
7. And many withdrew their children from going to the court of Luwabi.
8. Now in a year, many beliefs had been formed around the pot of Luwabi. And some said, the pot of Luwabi is the pot of magic.
9. And many came to say that they saw Luwabi in their dreams casting spells at them from the pot.
10. And some said the pot contains earthworms and snails, while others said it is filled with evil cowries.
11. Now a homo fell sick when he remembered that Luwabi had fed him from similar pot before. And the homo said, I did eat with Luwabi from the pot, not knowing that Luwabi was using my destiny.
12. And even those who said they were witches and wizards began to fear Luwabi greatly.
13. And the fame of Luwabi spread far into many lands. And they feared him even from those lands.
14. Now some of the priests of the gods came to Luwabi, saying, tell us the secret of your power.
15. But Luwabi said, I cannot share the secret with anyone. My pot is outside there, go and open it.
16. Now many of them began to hate Luwabi. And they met together, saying, let us conjure fearful dreams and send it to his head. And he shall fear if he dreams it.
17. Now one said, if Luwabi does not think of us, how shall he dream about us? Now let us go around his house and scare him.
18. Now the people went around Luwabi’s house and called his name, saying, Luwabi, we witches shall destroy your life in your dream today. We shall tear your flesh apart.
19. Now Luwabi heard them and smiled. And then he went to bed.
20. Now all the people gathered together to imagine what they wished to let Luwabi see in his dream. And they imagined deep into the night, saying, since Luwabi has already heard our threat, he shall dream it also.
21. Now when Luwabi was asleep, he saw many birds flying over his head to tear him apart. But because he had trained himself not to fear anything, he was not afraid in the dream.
22. And Luwabi said in the dream, birds of the dream, shall you follow me out of the dream? If I wake up now, shall you not all be wiped out with the dream?
23. Then Luwabi woke up from his sleep and laughed.
24. Now when Luwabi came out of his house, he went to sit on the pot again. And the people who threatened him saw him and were surprised. For they thought that he would have died in his sleep overnight.
25. Now two brave homos said to themselves, we shall upturn the pot of Luwabi to know what he has kept under it. Now it was already three years since the pot was there. And many stories had been formed around it.
26. And even many priests had been threatened by its presence, yet they were afraid to open it. And those who feared so much came to worship the pot, so that they would not be destroyed by the power in it.
27. And they brought sacrifices in calabashes and placed them before the pot. But Luwabi fed their sacrifices to his animals, but no one knew. For they thought that the pot had accepted the sacrifices.
28. And some homos had formed a religion woven around the pot. And the pot did they make their god. And they made panegyrics for the pot.
29. And they said, Ikoko Luwabi orisa wa(meaning the pot of Luwabi, our own god).
30. Now the two brave men whose names were Akin and Gbajumo came to the pot at noon. And they said, we shall open the pot and dare the consequences.
[b] 31. So many gathered to watch them open the pot. And those who worship the pot came and said, do not open it, because it is our god. And since we began to worship it, it has been protecting us from evil.
32. However, Akin and Gbajumo proceeded and lifted up the pot. And many homos scattered to different directions, running when no one was chasing them. And those who were curious were shocked beyond imagination. For they saw nothing under the pot and they were disappointed.
33. Now it was known before the passing away of that day that the pot of Luwabi contained nothing. And they who had built their worship around the pot wondered, saying, why then are we protected when we changed our gods to worship the pot as our new god?
34. Who protected us from death when we left the worship of Ogun and Sango and even Oya to worship this pot?
35. Now Luwabi sat them down and said, you protected yourself with what you believe. For if you believe that you are protected, then you shall be protected. You do not need any god to protect you, but your own mind.[/b]
36. When you see a pot turned upside down, you think it is covering up something. But the truth of the matter is that it covers up nothing worth checking. So are many beliefs. They are made up of nothing but vacuums, yet they have power to protect you and to make you look powerful because you have put your belief in them.
37. Now the homo, who fell sick after thinking of the food he ate from the pot before it was overtuned, came to Luwabi because he had become well. And he said, baba Luwabi, if indeed the pot did not cover anything, how then did I fall sick?
38. How then did I dream that a snake was inside the pot turned over?
39. Then Luwabi said, your fear made you dream so and not because there is a snake under it. That is what fear can do to anyone. Now because you have known that there is nothing under it, you became well again. So is life. Many die because of their ignorance.

Good. I presume you must have seen him before. What does he look like? Please this question is important to me for some reasons.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
OtemAtum:
He's never interfered with people's life. People thinks that he does, but all is delusions. You may want to read about the empty pot of Luwabi.

Luwabi 15: 1-39
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
1. Luwabi overturned a large pot in front of his house. And he wrote saying, do not open. It is the secret of Luwabi. If you open it and see what you do not wish to see, then it is your own problem, because I have forewarned you saying, do not open.
2. Now rumours began to spread all around about the covered pot of Luwabi. And the egungun of that land said, under the pot of Luwabi are his charms. And he shall hurt many with it.
3. And some said, Luwabi is a wizard. He has covered the destiny of many homos in it.
4. And some said, Luwabi is one of the Alawo of the land. And some admirers of Luwabi feared and said, Luwabi is using our destiny to prolong his own life.
5. And the Igunnuko and Eyo of other lands also said that Luwabi is into a very big cult.
6. Now every day, Luwabi would sit on top of the upturned pot and smile at those passing. And they feared him greatly, saying, Luwabi is a blood-sucker and a wizard.
7. And many withdrew their children from going to the court of Luwabi.
8. Now in a year, many beliefs had been formed around the pot of Luwabi. And some said, the pot of Luwabi is the pot of magic.
9. And many came to say that they saw Luwabi in their dreams casting spells at them from the pot.
10. And some said the pot contains earthworms and snails, while others said it is filled with evil cowries.
11. Now a homo fell sick when he remembered that Luwabi had fed him from similar pot before. And the homo said, I did eat with Luwabi from the pot, not knowing that Luwabi was using my destiny.
12. And even those who said they were witches and wizards began to fear Luwabi greatly.
13. And the fame of Luwabi spread far into many lands. And they feared him even from those lands.
14. Now some of the priests of the gods came to Luwabi, saying, tell us the secret of your power.
15. But Luwabi said, I cannot share the secret with anyone. My pot is outside there, go and open it.
16. Now many of them began to hate Luwabi. And they met together, saying, let us conjure fearful dreams and send it to his head. And he shall fear if he dreams it.
17. Now one said, if Luwabi does not think of us, how shall he dream about us? Now let us go around his house and scare him.
18. Now the people went around Luwabi’s house and called his name, saying, Luwabi, we witches shall destroy your life in your dream today. We shall tear your flesh apart.
19. Now Luwabi heard them and smiled. And then he went to bed.
20. Now all the people gathered together to imagine what they wished to let Luwabi see in his dream. And they imagined deep into the night, saying, since Luwabi has already heard our threat, he shall dream it also.
21. Now when Luwabi was asleep, he saw many birds flying over his head to tear him apart. But because he had trained himself not to fear anything, he was not afraid in the dream.
22. And Luwabi said in the dream, birds of the dream, shall you follow me out of the dream? If I wake up now, shall you not all be wiped out with the dream?
23. Then Luwabi woke up from his sleep and laughed.
24. Now when Luwabi came out of his house, he went to sit on the pot again. And the people who threatened him saw him and were surprised. For they thought that he would have died in his sleep overnight.
25. Now two brave homos said to themselves, we shall upturn the pot of Luwabi to know what he has kept under it. Now it was already three years since the pot was there. And many stories had been formed around it.
26. And even many priests had been threatened by its presence, yet they were afraid to open it. And those who feared so much came to worship the pot, so that they would not be destroyed by the power in it.
27. And they brought sacrifices in calabashes and placed them before the pot. But Luwabi fed their sacrifices to his animals, but no one knew. For they thought that the pot had accepted the sacrifices.
28. And some homos had formed a religion woven around the pot. And the pot did they make their god. And they made panegyrics for the pot.
29. And they said, Ikoko Luwabi orisa wa(meaning the pot of Luwabi, our own god).
30. Now the two brave men whose names were Akin and Gbajumo came to the pot at noon. And they said, we shall open the pot and dare the consequences.
[b] 31. So many gathered to watch them open the pot. And those who worship the pot came and said, do not open it, because it is our god. And since we began to worship it, it has been protecting us from evil.
32. However, Akin and Gbajumo proceeded and lifted up the pot. And many homos scattered to different directions, running when no one was chasing them. And those who were curious were shocked beyond imagination. For they saw nothing under the pot and they were disappointed.
33. Now it was known before the passing away of that day that the pot of Luwabi contained nothing. And they who had built their worship around the pot wondered, saying, why then are we protected when we changed our gods to worship the pot as our new god?
34. Who protected us from death when we left the worship of Ogun and Sango and even Oya to worship this pot?
35. Now Luwabi sat them down and said, you protected yourself with what you believe. For if you believe that you are protected, then you shall be protected. You do not need any god to protect you, but your own mind.[/b]
36. When you see a pot turned upside down, you think it is covering up something. But the truth of the matter is that it covers up nothing worth checking. So are many beliefs. They are made up of nothing but vacuums, yet they have power to protect you and to make you look powerful because you have put your belief in them.
37. Now the homo, who fell sick after thinking of the food he ate from the pot before it was overtuned, came to Luwabi because he had become well. And he said, baba Luwabi, if indeed the pot did not cover anything, how then did I fall sick?
38. How then did I dream that a snake was inside the pot turned over?
39. Then Luwabi said, your fear made you dream so and not because there is a snake under it. That is what fear can do to anyone. Now because you have known that there is nothing under it, you became well again. So is life. Many die because of their ignorance.
I see a lot of wisdom in your posts. Looking forward to more updates on the main thread.

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2019
Be aware
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2019
OnPointMan:

Good. I presume you must have seen him before. What does he look like? Please this question is important to me for some reasons.
He was like a giant Israelite in his first carnation. He is like an average human beings in his other reincarnations. Currently, he is a spiritual being just like every other person who have died on earth.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OnPointMan(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2019
OtemAtum:
He was like a giant Israelite in his first carnation. He is like an average human beings in his other reincarnations. Currently, he is a spiritual being just like every other person who have died on earth.

Is he white or black? Am asking because I've seen a figure in my dream before with i think might be him. I later saw the figure used to represent Joseph carrying baby Jesus in a catholic picture.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
OnPointMan:

Is he white or black? Am asking because I've seen a figure in my dream before with i think might be him. I later saw the figure used to represent Joseph carrying baby Jesus in a catholic picture.

He was an European, not black. He is currently bound in his spiritual cage.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OnPointMan(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2019
OtemAtum:

He was an European, not black. He is currently bound in his spiritual cage.

What of his son (Jesus), is he in the cage too ?
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by orisa37: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2019
This is the Law of Otem.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2019
OnPointMan:

What of his son (Jesus), is he in the cage too ?
Yahweh doesn't have any son called Jesus. Jesus is just a fictitious character invented by Paul, Silas and Barnabas about 2000 years.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2019
Yahweh and Allah are subject to me Otem.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2019
orisa37:
This is the Law of Otem.
It's the truth of reality

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by orisa37: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2019
OtemAtum:
It's the truth of reality

Reality in OtemAtum's Spirit which is given It by Yahweh and Allah, different Names for LordGod.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2019
orisa37:

Reality in OtemAtum's Spirit which is given It by Yahweh and Allah, different Names for LordGod.
Be explicit
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by orisa37: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
OtemAtum:
Be explicit

I can't be more explicit. That is my Spirit Directive unless you want my personal view which might not be valuable to you.
You are a god-OtemAtum and I am Orisa37
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
orisa37:

I can't be more explicit. That is my Spirit Directive unless you want my personal view which might not be valuable to you.
You are a god-OtemAtum and I am Orisa37
Ok
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by orisa37: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
OtemAtum:
Ok

Thanks.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by orisa37: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
OtemAtum:
Ok

Thanks.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by sleepking(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2019
It is all ansestor worship. All the gods and religion Gods are all ansestors. Even the stars are more powerful than them
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2019
sleepking:
It is all ansestor worship. All the gods and religion Gods are all ansestors. Even the stars are more powerful than them
You are right, Yahweh is an Israeli ancestor. Read below to know more.

BCE 5: 1
1. Yahweh was a homo sapiens born in the 37,517th year of the homo sapiens era in a land now called Israel.

Yahweh was reincarnated many years later. See below:

B.C.E 16:18

18. Moses (Mosheh/Yahweh) was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,572nd year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 1,428BCE.He was born in a land called Ur. Now in the days of Moses, the gods and goddesses whom the people worshipped were El, Sin, Baalim, Asherah and others.

2 Likes

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by sleepking(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
OtemAtum:
You are right, Yahweh is an Israeli ancestor. Read below to know more.

BCE 5: 1
1. Yahweh was a homo sapiens born in the 37,517th year of the homo sapiens era in a land now called Israel.

Yahweh was reincarnated many years later. See below:

B.C.E 16:18

18. Moses (Mosheh/Yahweh) was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,572nd year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 1,428BCE.He was born in a land called Ur. Now in the days of Moses, the gods and goddesses whom the people worshipped were El, Sin, Baalim, Asherah and others.
so otem are u a reincarnation of an ansestor and of which race and location?
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
sleepking:
so otem are u a reincarnation of an ansestor and of which race and location?
I am a reincarnate of a Nigeria descent, Kogi state.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by sleepking(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
OtemAtum:
zip mean spiritual bloodline not your government family Line
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
sleepking:
zip mean spiritual bloodline not your government family Line
ok
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2019
OtemAtum:
How can I know about my past lives?
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
gensteejay:

How can I know about my past lives?
Most things are achieved through meditation. Knowing your past life can only occur if your spiritual guards wants you to. Sometimes you could be seeing a very brief scene from there but may not be elaborate.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
It's now 2 years, 8 months and 4 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual cage.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 6:13pm On May 02, 2019
LearnLearn
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 7:49pm On May 03, 2019
Know the truth(English)
Pivad åtem(Seriot Language)
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 4:28pm On May 06, 2019
The truth is here to stay (English)
Åtem e pimjib ii zamont (Seriot language)

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 2:29pm On May 07, 2019
I command power(English)
Al mirosab pash(Seriot Language)
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 6:35am On May 08, 2019
Iamgenius, read here to find out more about my power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prometheus Has Probably Converted Me!!! / Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! / How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.