Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,012 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah (5911 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by iamgenius(m): 6:37am On May 08, 2019
OtemAtum:
Iamgenius, read here to find out more about my power.
Still powerless, keep the secrets to yourself. How you definitely call on God when you're striken by a strong headache in secret.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 6:55am On May 08, 2019
iamgenius:
Still powerless, keep the secrets to yourself. How you definitely call on God when you're striken by a strong headache in secret.

I use medicine if I'm sick. God Almighty the creator of Allah your god has already made everything available. All we need is to apply the right method. When sick, use medicine. I don't pray to any god. I don't even pray to Atum my god and friend. I follow science.

By the way, Allah is still in his spiritual cage for two years and eight months now. Pray maybe you might see him there. Peace cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 11:31pm On May 12, 2019
Learn

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 8:20pm On May 17, 2019
Here's the truth

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 6:39pm On May 19, 2019
Learn and be wise

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 5:00am On Jun 12, 2019
The truth is here
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 2:47am On Jun 16, 2019
I am a god greater than Yahweh and Allah.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maximus69, see this thread too. Is it also story story= Story? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2019
The power of the gods such as Allah, Jehovah, etc combined is not up to 1% of the power of a science-oriented man- Otem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 6:01am On Nov 05, 2019
Otem is here

2 Likes

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Freeze007(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2019
OtemAtum:

1. Yes I eat food. As I am typing sef, I dey eat puff puff grin
2. Yes I sleep wella. Even if I am inside bus that looks like kidnappers bus, I still sleep comfortably. I like sleep die cheesy
3. Yes I know the time of my final death; I also die at will so as to connect to other gods and keep Yahweh in his spiritual prison, as well as all religious gods in my cage. I shifted the date of my final death just last two months because I wanted to write more and more universal history.

Any further question pls?

May the peace of the Father abide with you.

If you are for REAL please take NIGERIA out of mental slavery we urgently need a revolution. Like a school to start with to TRANSFORM the kids- we must catch them young.

Between, I would love to become the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA and by Gods grace hand over the concept of our CREATOR LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU to the world because we are the headquarters of the world both spiritually and physically.

What do I do now
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Learn the truth

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by 0temSapien: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Know the truth

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
I have overcome all bad gods

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hmm
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by orisa37: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
IS OTEMATUM DIFFERENT FROM THE MONIKER ON NAIRALAND?
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 3:58am On Mar 01, 2020
I have the power of all gods. Allah, Yahweh and all other bad gods hear my name and tremble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2020
Know the truth
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2020
Let the truth lead

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2020
orisa37:
IS OTEMATUM DIFFERENT FROM THE MONIKER ON NAIRALAND?
Ask g shocked shocked gle grin

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by orisa37: 4:43am On Mar 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
Ask g shocked shocked gle grin

Okay.

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 6:45am On Mar 21, 2020
orisa37:

Okay.
u are welcome

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jehovah is still in his spiritual cage

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2020
I am in the world to destroy religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 3:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Learn
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 12:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Be aware
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2020
The time is here
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Which of these religious gods can withstand the strength of Otem, none?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2020
I have conquered the gods

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
All gods of religion amount to nothing before me Otem of Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Otem is here
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
All religious gods are little and insignificant before me god Otem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels / Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible / Non Religious Believers in god Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.