Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,470 members, 7,826,786 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? (5237 Views)

Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions / If hell fire is real, can you answer these questions? / "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by Primesky(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
LordReed:

LMFAO! I have no need for fairytale saviours like superman or human sacrifice.

You're like a three months old baby fighting the mother carrying it, simply because it's angry. The baby doesn't realise that if the mother leaves it, it will fall disastrously.

You can't fight your maker. Be thankful to God for still keeping you alive. You definitely need the saviour Jesus Christ.
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by LordReed(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Primesky:

You're like a three months old baby fighting the mother carrying it, simply because it's angry. The baby doesn't realise that if the mother leaves it, it will fall disastrously.

You can't fight your maker. Be thankful to God for still keeping you alive. You definitely need the saviour Jesus Christ.

LoL! Any time I see this it makes me laugh, like as though a little child is telling me Santa won't bring me a toy. Its so cute. LMFAO!
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by Primesky(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! Any time I see this it makes me laugh, like as though a little child is telling me Santa won't bring me a toy. Its so cute. LMFAO!

I pray you will still be in a position to laugh when your time here on earth is over.

A destiny without Jesus Christ, is a destiny of damnation.

Salvation is now, and it's free. Jesus Christ saves.
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by LordReed(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
Primesky:

I pray you will still be in a position to laugh when your time here on earth is over.

A destiny without Jesus Christ, is a destiny of damnation.

Salvation is now, and it's free. Jesus Christ saves.

Isaac Newton predicted that Christ will come in 2000AD. That date has come and gone. I will still be laughing when I die my good man, I will still be laughing.
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by McCoy662(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
darkchild64:
I have given up arguing on Noah's ark,if you are grown up and still believe that it actually happened then I'm simply sorry for you because what that means is that you can believe anything as long as it is recorded in the bible,Op you have net mentioned that the ark had only one window,now how about that
I'm still trying hard to understand cos till date, there are some species of organism that needs advanced scientific research to determine their sex. how did Noah know a male earthworm, birds, butterfly, etc.
what of the plants that has no seed? how did he propagate it?
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by Primesky(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
LordReed:

Isaac Newton predicted that Christ will come in 2000AD. That date has come and gone. I will still be laughing when I die my good man, I will still be laughing.

Is Isaac Newton the bible?. What did Jesus Himself say about His coming?. Your case/point lacks merit.

If that's the reason to not believe God, then I say it again, you have not case, no excuse.

God promised that Jesus will come to save mankind. Jesus didn't come until 4,000 years after. But did He come as God said He would?, Yes, He did!. So will Jesus also come as He has said He would.

As for when, only God, not Isaac Newton, knows.

Salvation is now!. Repent and receive Jesus Christ today!.
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by LordReed(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Primesky:

Is Isaac Newton the bible?. What did Jesus Himself say about His coming?. Your case/point lacks merit.

If that's the reason to not believe God, then I say it again, you have not case, no excuse.

God promised that Jesus will come to save mankind. Jesus didn't come until 4,000 years after. But did He come as God said He would?, Yes, He did!. So will Jesus also come as He has said He would.

As for when, only God, not Isaac Newton, knows.

Salvation is now!. Repent and receive Jesus Christ today!.

Jesus purportedly said some hearing him then will not die but see him come back. They are all dead now yet he has not come. The prophecy is fake and will never happen. I will not accept imaginary beings as gods.
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by Primesky(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
LordReed:

Jesus purportedly said some hearing him then will not die but see him come back. They are all dead now yet he has not come. The prophecy is fake and will never happen. I will not accept imaginary beings as gods.

Oh, So this is your excuse?. My dear, Apostle John and Peter at these I know, where shown the coming of the Lord. That is why they could clearly describe it in the bible. Paul also had such privilege before dying.

But the same cannot be said if all the other disciples and apostles, yet they believed Him.

Apostle John's experience, was even more spectacular, given us the book of Revelations.

What is your excuse?, non!, absolutely non!.
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by LordReed(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Primesky:

Oh, So this is your excuse?. My dear, Apostle John and Peter at these I know, where shown the coming of the Lord. That is why they could clearly describe it in the bible. Paul also had such privilege before dying.

But the same cannot be said if all the other disciples and apostles, yet they believed Him.

Apostle John's experience, was even more spectacular, given us the book of Revelations.

What is your excuse?, non!, absolutely non!.

I don't need an excuse for imaginary things.
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by Primesky(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
LordReed:

I don't need an excuse for imaginary things.

But the truth is now clear. So you have no alibis.
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Primesky:

But the truth is now clear. So you have no alibis.

LoL! Alibi for what, imaginary events and beings? LMFAO!
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by sonmvayina(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2018
stargyall:
The Old Testament is a confusing book!! Makes no sense but then we as Christians r to belive what ever whether it makes logical sense or not !! Lol

It is one of the most intelligently written master pieces... If your spiritually inclined it all makes perfect sense... You can't under stand the symbolism and numerology in it, I don't blame you. It was not written for us.. It is the wicked Romans that took it and turned it into something ridiculous by adding their bull sheet story of a dying and resurrecting God at the back of it.. Something totally alien to the jews..
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by Primesky(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! Alibi for what, imaginary events and beings? LMFAO!

If only you are an imaginary being yourself?. But if you are real, then they are real grin
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by MrPresident1: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2018
nwabekeyi:
Abeg, bible gurus please help me with this. I was reading the story of the great flood of Noah's era. Two questions just kept ringing in my head.
1. If all specie of animals where selected in pairs of male and female and we know the Noah's ark was in the Asia, how did specie of animals that are domicile in Africa, Australia and the Americas cross the seas and oceans to get to the Ark in Asia?

2. After the flood how did say for example an African lion and all other animals local to Africa cross the red or indian ocean to get back to Africa or how did kangaroos and other animals local to Australia cross the Indian ocean to get back to their locality from Asia, where the Noah's ark was built and where it stopped?

Noah's story should not be taken literally.

Noah and his household: Righteous people
The flood: Not water, flood of heathenistic knowledge
The Ark: the word was sealed in the mind of the righteous people, and they were able to float about heathen rubbish
Re: Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? by LordReed(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Primesky:

If only you are an imaginary being yourself?. But if you are real, then they are real grin

LMFAO! Real beings that do imaginary actions LoL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abraham Was A Pagan / Images From The Christian Inquisition / Roots In Paganism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.