Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Do Not Want To Break Her Heart But I Am Not Ready- Pt 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do Not Want To Break Her Heart But I Am Not Ready- Pt 2 (369 Views)

She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Want To Break Her Heart But I Am Not Ready- Pt 2 by Beke2020: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Note: This story contains graphic pictures

Editor’s note:

Remember the story of a young man that we brought you a few weeks ago? He is a member of our whatsapp group. If you missed the story,click here. This young man has written again to give an update on his relationship with his girlfriend of seven years. Please read and leave your comments in the comments sections below.

Jzhane

Good evening my lively families.
How was your day. Am Phil (not real name) by name. I need your suggestion here again.
If you guys can remember last month I posted a topic saying i want to call off my 7years relationship with my fiancee and I really appreciate everyone that advice me on the issue. thanks.
So what now happened is that my girlfriend was in my house few days ago when her dad call her, talk to her in an aggressive way that she’s not serious about settling down. That all her younger ones have settle down with their kids that what is she still waiting for, and so on.
This lady is going to 29 years now. so he finally ask her to come and see him because they are not in the same place and my girl said she will tell her dad that I am not serious. That my ringtone is no money.
To be candid guys, my plan was.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-do-not-want-to-break-her-heart-but-i-am-not-ready-pt-2/
Re: I Do Not Want To Break Her Heart But I Am Not Ready- Pt 2 by Beke2020: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

16 Good Reasons Not To Fall In Love / VIDEO: Boat Sailing With Friends And This Young Boy Wants To Bump & Grind / 4 Alarming Signs She Is About To Dump You For Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.