Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics (1592 Views)

Southeast To Pay Population Burden Tax To SW, Northern Governors / Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by TundeBricklayer: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:

Was that what happened during Abiola vs Tofa or Falae vs Obasanjo. You Igbos n delusion sha
Yorubas voted for Abiola because he is their son, Tofa is from North, Abiola won Anambra which has the highest voters in the east, Abiola also grab some votes from other southeastern states, not minding Tofa's VP is Igbo same thing happened in Southsouth states, During Obasanjo vs Falae Yorubas supported Falae while others tribes supported Obasanjo, I don't know why Yorubas are very tribalistic and greed, tomorrow you will accuse Igbos of being domineering

2 Likes

Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by kotv: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2018
I cannot be the only one getting tired of Yoruba people and their nonsense that holds no water.

Yorubas have never ever been the deciding factor in any election in Nigeria since creation but one time they finally got themselves out of opposition and the whole country cannot rest with the nonsense. Middle belt that is the deciding factor does not make this much noise. My God, can yoruba people Shut up for once.

2 Likes

Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by qarada: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol how exactly did PDP win in five Lagos LGs dominated by Igbo's surulere,Amuwo odofin,ajeromi/ifelefun,Oshodi/isolo.You are more a less a comedian. In 2015 we even had igbo candidates winning Yoruba candidates. II stay in Lagos bro.enough of your lies

Waiting for the Igbo candidate to come contest ward councilor in Lagos n win 2019. You think say Jonathan still be president ba ?

kotv:
I cannot be the only one getting tired of Yoruba people and their nonsense that holds no water.

Yorubas have never ever been the deciding factor in any election in Nigeria since creation but one time they finally got themselves out of opposition and the whole country cannot rest with the nonsense. Middle belt that is the deciding factor does not make this much noise. My God, can yoruba people Shut up for once.

Your forefathers n father have been beating their empty chest over lies n deceit without any one complaining though that resulted into back to back blue black beaten like the 2 million wasted Biafrans so let Yoruba flex muscle too. Igbo deluded or in their right sense as no monopoly of nothing in Nigeria.

devindevin2000:

Useless afonja. This is the problem with One Nigeria and ethic cohabitation, inferior low IQ Afonjas think Igbos are their mate. Everything they do, they must think about Igbos, as if Igbos are even thinking about them. If not for One Nigeria, if you saw an Igbo man, you will bow down as God wants it to be. Igbos are God chosen people

Trust me when I tell you this, the only God that choosed Igbo is Amadioha n no other God. This jerks called Igbos never cease to amuse me, bunch of clowns that can not make a gworo chewing n kunu sipping aboki n afonja bow down to them in Nigeria believes he is chosen by the creator of the world that gift Arab crude oil, gifted Europe sense, Chinese ingenuity while the beloved Igbo is left with useless red mud to grapple with.

Smh4u Igbos

1 Like

Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by Christistruth00: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2018
devindevin2000:

Useless afonja. This is the problem with One Nigeria and ethic cohabitation, inferior low IQ Afonjas think Igbos are their mate. Everything they do, they must think about Igbos, as if Igbos are even thinking about them. If not for One Nigeria, if you saw an Igbo man, you will bow down as God wants it to be. Igbos are God chosen people

So are all Nigerians
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by kotv: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:

Waiting for the Igbo candidate to come contest ward councilor in Lagos n win 2019. You think say Jonathan still be president ba ?

Your forefathers n father have been beating their empty chest over lies n deceit without any one complaining though that resulted into back to back blue black beaten like the 2 million wasted Biafrans so let Yoruba flex muscle too. Igbo deluded or in their right sense as no monopoly of nothing in Nigeria.

As usual, you think anyone who is tired of you people rubbish is Ibo. Honestly, this site showed me that yorubas are truly not as smart as they claim. Just a bunch of untrained, ill-educated, tribalist filled that area. Go through my post and find out where I'm from before commenting on my post again.
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by hisgrace090: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Believe it or not , they started it

Majority of Yeebos still believe Awolowo killed their ancestors and as such Yoruba is their enemy , it became even more bitter in 2014-2015 when Jonathan lost his presidential race to Buhari , they have not gotten over it

Guess who made it worse ? Nnamdi Kanu and his Radio broadcast, Publications and speeches ,

An average Yoruba will insult you and let it go , but Yeebos started with one of Yorubaland's greatest hero awolowo , they insulted him, belittled him , they made it a hobby to tell us Awolowo is a coward who drank rat poison , whereas , Awolowo's decision was act of heroism

Then they started calling Yoruba race slaves to Fulani/Hausa master , whereas , during the times of NCN , and other politicial parties pre-independence and after, Igbo leaders partnered with Hausa Fulani and screwed Yorubas , Yoruba race saw it as a challenge , not a betrayal and moved on

Fast forward to Pre Civil war, remember the first President , Nnamdi Azikwe ?? Yes, Ibos were given power to run the country and given Hausa supporter , they still weren't satisfied, they went ahead to lead a coup and killed Yorubas and Hausas in Power, what did they think would happen ?

And when i say Ibos i mean SS, SE , ND and any other tribes that exist in eastern part of Nigeria , i don't want any dolts quoting me to explain how one person is ibibbio or efik , if you are from the east, you are Ibo to me

Forgive!
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:

You said the same thing in 2015.When these candidates were mocked by by then in 2015 when they emerged. Empty chest beater
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by qarada: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2018
kotv:

As usual, you think anyone who is tired of you people rubbish is Ibo. Honestly, this site showed me that yorubas are truly not as smart as they claim. Just a bunch of untrained, ill-educated, tribalist filled that area. Go through my post and find out where I'm from before commenting on my post again.
Keep fooling your tribesmen you are not Igbo you just carry their matter for head like Iweala gale.
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by kotv: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:

Keep fooling your tribesmen you are not Igbo you just carry their matter for head like Iweala gale.

More proof to my conclusion.
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by Shegzy8(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=TundeBricklayer post=71944874] [s][ Politically, SW region is more important than SE when talking about election in Nigeria.

Please am not here to argue. The votes are there. Details are there.

APC has a Combo of Hausa/Yoruba.

What do you expect if PDP present Hausa/Igbo.

That is total failure for PDP before election. 2015 results will never be the same. SW will vote same way SE votes in 2015 if Atiku present SE vice president.

Can you imagine Buhari having over 1 million lead in Lagos and over 200,000 lead in small Ekiti. That will be total disaster.

For SE to become relevant in Nigeria politics, they need to trace back their step and apologize to their brother SW.

I want you to remember that SE votes will always be useless as long as North and South West vote goes the same way.

No reasonable politician will leave a region with 14 million registered voters for a region with 7 million registered voters..

And also, if power comes to SW in 2023, to have Igbo presidency, that will be 2039. 8 SW + 8 North.

IGBO WILL ALWAYS BE IN TRAP OF NORTH AND SOUTH WEST [/s]

Most of you are very ignorant and dumb, Igbos vote more than Yorubas, 14million vote will shared among major parties, go through voting pattern since we enter democracy, west is only region their voting block always shared among major parties, this is because of numbers of non indigenes in west unlike other regions.[/quote

Stop spewing trash here please..non-indegenes only exist in sizeable number in Lagos, they are so minimal in osun and other states unlike Lagos...PDP also has a stronghold in southwest cause they once ruled all sw except Lagos..stop believing everything you here...even in Lagos the indigenes and the Yoruba's has the most population
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by jogojogo: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Nwodosis:
The West has started with their treachery weapon of writing again to have the PDP VP slot!
The East would rather support Buhari than having PDP VP slot given to the West.

The situation is a win win for the Southwest but why are we this divided by ethnicity such that we care more of where you come from rather than capacity? Honestly, I m very bothered about this argument between Igbo's and Yoruba's since the emergence of Atiku. This is really unnecessary.
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by WisdomFlakes: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku should just pick his SE Vp so that all this tension will end please. If he picks a Yoruba VP he will lose the slim chance he has of winning the election.
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by SocialJustice: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2018
Thank goodness the fools here are irrelevant in the actual scheme of things.
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by Arthurity1(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Please, who is the brainless animal that wrote this shite?!
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by revolt(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2018
This is the reason ppl have issues with westerners. They're so petty. What's an apology? Some few words. No wonder buhari told you all what you wanted to hear then changed and ignored una.
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by Basalt(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Since Atiku emerged has PDP candidate, argument has been about who will be is VP.

Truly, SE deserves the post.. But I won't sacrifice my daily meal to you because you are hungry. You have to beg for it.

SE need to understand that Politically, SW region is more important than SE when talking about election in Nigeria.

That is total failure for PDP before election. 2015 results will never be the same. SW will vote same way SE votes in 2015 if Atiku present SE vice president.

Can you imagine Buhari having over 1 million lead in Lagos and over 200,000 lead in small Ekiti. That will be total disaster.

For SE to become relevant in Nigeria politics, they need to trace back their step and apologize to their brother SW.

I want you to remember that SE votes will always be useless as long as North and South West vote goes the same way.

No reasonable politician will leave a region with 14 million registered voters for a region with 7 million registered voters..

And also, if power comes to SW in 2023, to have Igbo presidency, that will be 2039. 8 SW + 8 North.

IGBO WILL ALWAYS BE IN TRAP OF NORTH AND SOUTH WEST

Lol. Your brain is indeed full of maggots and sewage to think SE owes SW any apology. Apology for what exactly?
Well, nothing is permanent.

SW is favoured now but don't forget they were marginalized in the past regime.
So shut up
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by izombie(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2018
gratiaeo:
Another yoruba nonsense. North and East produce shagari President without yoruba vote
North and East produce obasanjo first tenure without yoruba vote
Yoruba should stop over hyping themselves, every southern vote is inconsequential without Northern vote just like Northern vote without South.
If yoruba want PDP vp slot let Tinubu decamp to PDP them we can take them serious.
thats the thing bro. Yorubas keep hyping their region when it comes to votes. They say south east votes don't matter but i begin to wonder what happens when someone wins in south west but loses in the south east,south south and north. Obasanjo lost in the south west in 1999 but won the north and south east and became president. They talk like they are sure the north will vote for a yoruba man in 2023. These afonnnnjjaaas are delusional.
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by slivertongue: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2018
U just said d igbos vote 4odas. Dat means dey love odas &have electoral value thus d issue of hatred dont count.
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by killsmith(f): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2018
I don't think atiku Will rely on the yorubas after seeing how they collected billions from Jonathan and stabbed him in the back.
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by jogojogo: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Nwodosis:
The West has started with their treachery weapon of writing again to have the PDP VP slot!
The East would rather support Buhari than having PDP VP slot given to the West.
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by omoharry(f): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Since Atiku emerged has PDP candidate, argument has been about who will be is VP.

Truly, SE deserves the post.. But I won't sacrifice my daily meal to you because you are hungry. You have to beg for it.

SE need to understand that Politically, SW region is more important than SE when talking about election in Nigeria.

IGBO WILL ALWAYS BE IN TRAP OF NORTH AND SOUTH WEST
How long will you continue to fight for supremacy that does not add value to your daily life? this is why Nigeria will remain the way it is because of this mentality ..you look down on other tribes and consider your own supreme over others and you expect others respect your tribe?..what is all this nonsense of who is more important than the other...we are all suffering and dying together and when it happening the politicians that you claim to support in other to spite your fellow Nigeria will never be affected.They have stolen money starched away and private security guard to always protect them..they are premium citizens when anythings happens in the country...so I am asking you again..who are you doing, if you decide to vote in Buhari to spite the East becos the VP slot did not come to the SW? Please look beyond politics and consider Nigeria and your unborn children when you make any political decision.Try and be liberal in your thinking...SW is not the only region that need the VP..Your had ruled since 1999 and it did not develop the whole of south west did it? please for the good of this country take tribal politics away and let us all reason together for the good of this country
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by WilyWily: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Shit people, SOPHISTICATED MORONS
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by 10kbelow: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2018
Nigeria is not getting better anytime soon, whether Nw SE Sw SS NS Nc Np president or vp one thing remains sure, poor man go still de suffer and remember poor man no get region
Re: SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics by debuscket(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2018
The post is just like the Op

I've seen many mad people on the streets, in the hospital, both naked and clothed but the worst of them all is Ekitimadman.

This post is enough proof

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter Follower - Hilarious Tweets. / OMG!! OMG!! See Poster That Got Nigerian Youths Talking And Screaming / Supreme Court Finally Gave Verdict On Offa/Erin-ile Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.