Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (16239 Views)

Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises / "Governor Abiodun Keeps Making ’Empty’ Promises To Us", Ogun Workers Lament / FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by slivertongue: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2018
sagay sud focus on his last days in govt because i dont give a damn about his rants. we will vote out GMB b4 he kills naija

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by xcelentattitude(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Dee60:
I think the man is correct.

I am not a fan of PMB and do not see myself voting for him.

I really think Nigeria deserves better at this stage.

I think people should look beyond the old politicians.

I think there is someone out there who can do better among the younger candidates.

In 2019 I will implore Nigerians NEVER to vote party but to vote CANDIDATES.

Maybe the best candidate for president is in one other party apart from PDP and APC.

Afterall, PDP and APC are more or less the same. Dont be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by Kasguy: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2018
True talk Mr sir-Gay
Buh 2019 is done and dusted for d Turaki himself, even APC as a party will be Atikulated.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by Omeokachie: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Nna men, see panic mode! cheesy

Everybody in government has turned to campaign manager over Atikulate matter! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by omokab: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2018
klax:

Pls tell us where the lazy pooh semi dead son of your president got the huge cash to own such 2 expensive power bike and don't forget tell us the company the lazy pooh was working and his annual salary?

Pls tell us where did Aisha buhari got N2.5billion from that her staff stole?

Pls tell us where did Tinubu got cash to own private jet?

Answer these first and I will dig out the names of others for you.

I said you apc stop being naive and stupid always think before you talk. Armed robber calling house burglar a thief pls what is the different between them? Bro thief is thief so get that to your brain.
firstly my comment was base on the fact that he created job and I asked where he got that money from. Now to your question, buari's son. Power bike may be gotten from donation, friends and possibly just a rented one from power bike association as there is no evidence anywhere that he bought the bike or his father bought it for him. Even, buari was not happy with the issue of bike when he heard the news that is if you follow the news. Secondly, buari has worked to the rank of general in the nigeria army to the position president and to the position of ptdf chairman under Abacha so you should expect him at least to have little money despite not been rich. His pension as a former president can get him something. Thirdly, his wife case shouldn't been a problem to you at all because the case is about his aid not Aisha case looted money. And she dealt with the aid accordingly. On the case of tinubu, you can easily check the profile of tinubu before he became the governor of lagos state. When he came to nigeria with his money funding NADECO how many of you know that time? Tinubu has worked with many reputable organisation with mobil oil and one of the big five auditing firm in the world. He graduated as the best graduating student of his school in US during his time.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by FarahAideed: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Better than voting a Buhari running with a record of failures

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by mu2sa2: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Sincerely, I doubt if Atiku can restructure Nigeria within six months as he promised. By the time, he tastes the presidency and see the enormous power involved, he will be footdragging on restructuring and may not do it until his tenure elapses
Before nko? Atiku is just dangling restructuring before the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by Kasguy: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2018
OK

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by 49cents(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Bolustical:
Isn't it surprising that those who castigated Yorubas for being a VP to Buhari are the one fighting tooth and nail to get the slot to Atiku.

Same region who tagged Yorubas slaves, for supporting a 72 year old Fulani herdsman are now the one asslicking him.

Suddenly, they have-

Realised that VP seat is important,

Forgotten Atiku is a Fulani,

Forgotten Atiku is a Muslim,

Forgotten Atiku is 72 years old.

Hypocrites.

When it gets to election everyone remembers their tribe but forget the four years of pain

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by Realist2: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2018
I stop taking this old man serious when he ;
1.defended the appointment of the dead by a president who sent condolences massages to people who died and turn around to appoints them as board members - highest level of clueless ,he even called people stupid.
2.He went too low to defended certificate forgery by kemi Adeosun, a half baked SAN saying what's even NYSC certificate?
3. The man has always be defending lawlessness, anarchy and sold his conscience to the piper that is paying him. I have one word for him- REPROBATED SYCOPHANT.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by Razzykuti(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2018
No wahala we like am like dat...prof. Sagay abi sir gay

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by omoranmilowo: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2018
Sagah don't deceived yourself Buhari don't have any good record, his government is full of unfulfilled promises. Economically Buhari is not there and nobody to give ideas. Sagay, how many times did Trump come to Nigeria for medical treatment and how many times did Buhari gone for outside treatment and unable to build world class hospital in Nigeria. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by Mexyz(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2018
omokab:
you can as well tell us where he got all those money from firstly, as a custom officer and vice president of federal republic of nigeria. And Pls don't forget to tell us his salary on both positionthat can fetch this so big money to establish Intel and America nigeria university(which he can't even visit America).
Oga I for one don't care where he got the money from, provided he invested the money here and thousands of Nigerians are under his pay roll then that's OK for me. Mr Integrity also stole during his PTF time yet we can't point to any of his investment that's directly or indirectly feeding any family in Nigeria.
They are all thieves yes, but one was smart enough to build something that would benefit the masses also.
I and my family members are atikulating already, better join the winning team.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by patreeq50(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Plz be careful of all these Agro whatever... Most are not fully truthful. You may reach me to here more. I invested #400k I could not harvest items worth #100 k after 18 months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by odogwubiafra: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2018
Bolustical:
Isn't it surprising that those who castigated Yorubas for being a VP to Buhari are the one fighting tooth and nail to get the slot to Atiku.

Same region who tagged Yorubas slaves, for supporting a 72 year old Fulani herdsman are now the one asslicking him.

Suddenly, they have-

Hypocrites.

Because your paymaster saint Buhari is another name for colossal failure. We need someone with economic sense.

4 Likes

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by ACHILLES45: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2018
Bolustical:

Suddenly, they have-

Hypocrites.

and whoever told you buhari was 72, when his immediate younger sister celebrated 82nd birthday.
mmeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by abefeb1(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2018
fahren:
We are not complaining, even if Atiku is coming to rob or dupe us, we will still Vote him.

Even if he is running a joint ticket with Evans the kidnapper, we will still Vote him
next time "I" not we, speak for yourself abeg
Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by blackboy(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Failed promises when you have power to fulfil them? Empty promises ? Let's give him a chance as we did you guyz

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by lagosrd: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2018
So this man is still around? But I thought.......
Let me come and be going
Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by Felixv: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku the ex- custom officer, ex vp (with nothing to show)is busy dreaming of the oil wells he will own and planning to raid cbn.

But it’s only a dream - a bad dream.

The mauling awaiting him is getting fine tuned. Just ask Fayose or the dancing fatty Adeleke

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by Agugbadin: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), on Tuesday said there is no basis for comparison between President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice- President Atiku Abubakar as far as the 2019 presidential election is concerned.

Buhari emerged as the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) at the weekend while Atiku also defeated 11 other aspirants to become the flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Sagay, who is currently in the United States, said he didn’t perceive Atiku as a threat to President Buhari because as a former Vice- President, Atiku has no records to run with except making promises, which he may not fulfil if elected president.

On the contrary, he said President Buhari’s record of integrity, his management of the economy, tackling challenges of insecurity especially the Boko Haram menace and his social investment programme, which has uplifted many poor Nigerians will get him re-elected by appreciative Nigerians.

“No. I don’t see Atiku as a threat to President Buhari. We are talking of records here. Buhari has a record extending from 1984. He has integrity, not only that, he has sustained the fight against corruption. It is unprecedented.

“We also have the social investment programme, which monies recovered from corrupt people are being applied for the improvement of the lives of the most vulnerable members of the public. The economy is going up; oil subsidy fraud has been eliminated.

“The Boko Haram militants have been seriously decimated, I can go on and on. Talking of records, former Vice-President Atiku has nothing to run on except the words of his mouth. So, there is no basis for comparison between the two”.

On the promise by Atiku that he will restructure Nigeria within six months if elected president, Sagay said while that is a good campaign point, restructuring will not solve all Nigeria’s problems.

He, however, said the APC also has plans for restructuring the country, which necessitated the setting up of the committee on restructuring chaired by Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State.

“Yes, he said he will restructure Nigeria within six months if elected president. To me, that is a good campaign point. It is good but there is no evidence that Buhari will not ascent to any form of restructuring even though he is not so positive about it”.

“If you read the report of the party’s committee on restructuring, the one headed by El-Rufai, it is clear and very strong. So, the APC is committed to restructuring too and so, it is not an advantage for Atiku".

“Restructuring will not solve all our problems. What of due process, what of integrity, what of honesty, what of all the things that ensures that the state resources are applied and the resources of the state are not divided by a few people. So, all those things are important” he said.

On the role of former President, Olusegun Obasanjo in determining who the president in the forthcoming presidential election, Sagay said Nigerians should not attach any importance to the ex-president who he described as irrelevant.

“ I don’t think Obasanjo is irrelevant. He doesn’t have more influence than myself. So, I believe Nigerians should just forget about him” he said.

https://independent.ng/2019-atiku-has-no-records-to-run-with-except-empty-promises-sagay/

Buhari never had any record to run with, all his promises have now been confirmed to be empty promises

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by Kennydoc(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2018
badmrkt:
creating 5,000+ jobs as a private citizen is not a good record Mr Sagay? what did buhari contribute to his immediate community before being elected? old age truly doesn't reflect abundance of wisdom.

50,000 bro

3 Likes

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by Kennydoc(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2018
Bolustical:

Suddenly, they have-

Hypocrites.

Oga, the issue is mainly about Buhari. He's the worst president Nigeria could ever have had in a democracy.
Igbos don't hate Fulanis and Muslims the way you think. There are probably more Igbos living in the Northwest alone than all the Yorubas living outside Yoruba land, and those same Igbos have a fantastic relationship with those northerners.
Forget about all these social media nonsense. What plays out on social media doesn't reflect in reality. Some of the people that come here and shout Afonja, Fláthead etc have friends across the divide in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by GSA01: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2018
pawesome:
use Adamawa state as an example... With all the power that Atiku has in Adamawa, have you ever heard of Atiku imposing a candidate or involving with state politics? The guy just kept his cool in Adamawa like no man business... He was in position of authority and never made use of it...so why now?

You think so!!! But he tried to impose Aisha Alhassan. Mama Taraba on Taraba people, the attempt at trying to paint Atiku clean in Nigeria political atmosphere is so uncalled for..
Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2018
We want him all the same. BUHARI and his cartel must go. That's all that matters

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by hisexcellency34: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
You thought he is dead abi?

lagosrd:
So this man is still around? But I thought.......
Let me come and be going
Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by themanderon: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
I wonder how these guys sleep at night considering the quantum of lies they tell to deceive their eternally helpless gullible followers. If he has nothing but empty promises to run on what has your master been running on for the past four years? Integrity indeed, we will be amazed at the magnitude of heist going on in the country today.
Rubbish and utterly useless people stealing away the wealth of the nation under the garb of "Integrity"

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by osusuallstars: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
please give us Buhari record ,sagay.
sometimes i wonder how you become a professor of law

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by pawesome(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
GSA01:

You think so!!! But he tried to impose Aisha Alhassan. Mama Taraba on Taraba people, the attempt at trying to paint Atiku clean in Nigeria political atmosphere is so uncalled for..
and now? Since when did you hear of Atiku and Mama Taraba?

1 Like

Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by AskProf: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
patreeq50:
Plz be careful of all these Agro whatever... Most are not fully truthful. You may reach me to here more. I invested #400k I could not harvest items worth #100 k after 18 months

Very well noted.
Re: Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' by zemekafiti: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Racoon:
So this out of relevance prof.is still talking even after the shameless role he played in the Kemi Adeosun NYSC certificate forgery scandal?

An Atiku who have schools, multi-conglomerate business empire employing thousands despite his alleged corrupt personality? What business or humanitarian ventures does the sanctimonious Buhari have to his credit? Even the perinnal 150 herd of cattle he have have never been productive.

Meanwhile what else again does the government he serves have to offer Nigeria that have not been seen? Even all their promises to the hapless electorate have long not only been shamelessly denied but outrightly cancelled.

Well, panic mode have been activated & everyone in the coven have been talking like they're having seizure.

FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Secretly Strips Health Ministry Of Procurement Powers / Emir Of Kajuru Regains Freedom After One Night In Kidnappers’ Den / APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.