Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex (1184 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex by Dockaysworld: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2018
A nigerian man has been left devastated after reading chats of his wife who is 3 months pregnant, finalize a sex for iphone X deal with another man.

The chats which also featured the man's big manhood, showed how the duo had already agreed to meet and join bodies together.

The husband, however, has remained confined inside his closet battling with severe heart break, and soon fowarded the screen shots of the chats he took to Nigerian love doctor, Mr joro.

He however added that his wife who has been on her knees crying and begging him, claimed that the whole chat was just a "play".

See chats

Source;https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/10/10/husband-tears-seeing-chats-3-month-pregnant-wife-way-sex-another-man-iphone-x/

Cc: lalasticala mynd44

Re: Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex by Dockaysworld: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2018
More pictures

Re: Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2018
space forsale for campaign posters 2019...
Re: Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex by Kingosytex(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2018
some women and material things are like 5 and 6

anyway, man without money is a "pity"
Re: Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex by IamPlato(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2018

You Failed To Provide Her With IphoneX so SHE Went Out To Get It Herself, i Thought We All Love Independent Women
Re: Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex by guvna(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

You Failed To Provide Her With IphoneX so Which Went Out To Get It Herself, i Thought We All Love Independent Women

Lol...Fool!!
Re: Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex by SilentVboy: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Nonsense. Is it IPhone x that will send BUBU back to daura.

Idiot, na that IPhone x go send u back to your village.....

Re: Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2018
Am speechless.

Even with the pregnancy! SMH
Re: Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex by Emmytrill(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2018
This one weak me angry
Re: Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex by bknight: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Married women are very deep.
Re: Husand Expose Chats Of Pregnant Wife Who Was On Her Way To Have Sex For Iphonex by kushercain: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
This one is not a wife. She first of all said You know I'm pregnant nothing can happen not married, pregnant. Tufia!!!!

(1) (Reply)

“this Is Sodom And Gomorrah!” As Musical Group Engaged In Raunchy Dancing (PIX) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea Couple / So Mature Male Virgin Still Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.