Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (70063 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th / How To Know If My Nigerian Passport Is Ready / Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by MAJORBANKZ(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
now i know.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by ozento: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
how wil it change the fact dat pmb is gion back to daura nest year?
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
dg
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by kunmiiii: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Lies. UK is number one followed by US

The reason you'd choose to display this level of ignorance even while holding an internet enabled smart phone is beyond reasoning.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
japan
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by TalkingBird: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
where is USA
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Diso60090(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Where is Nigerian position
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Genniez(f): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Where is that Japanese man ooo come and carry your insurance (me)cos I'm gonna give ma baby life time insurance.. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by badostic: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
genternity:
The reason why i like Japan is that they keep hold of their culture during industry evolution after the trauma they suffer after the second world war,they don't suffer inferiority complex during industry evolution.

The reason why African countries wil never develop is because they like coping western culture

Chairman! Coping should be copying

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Akorkor(f): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
oluwasegun007:
IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T LEAVE THEIR COUNTRY, WE ARE LEADING FROM BEHIND.

God bless you!!! Nigerians are everywhere. They all want to leave even to niger sef.

2 Likes

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by lastmanstandn(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Got two on that lists. grin
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by abbey621(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hahaha I laugh in Swahili.....Bring your Japanese passport without a visa to the port of entry at Hartsfield Jackson or JFK and see what happens grin grin grin grin
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Kerry111: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Where is Nigerian passport....? If I no see am that means De rig am
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Sleekfingers: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
genternity:
The reason why i like Japan is that they keep hold of their culture during industry evolution after the trauma they suffer after the second world war,they don't suffer inferiority complex during industry evolution.

The reason why African countries wil never develop is because they like coping western culture

Africa will never develop...because of these two useless religions....Islam and Christianity....as a matter of fact we don't like ourselves......we prefer foreign languages....

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Mutemenot(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
The question should be how many Japanese travel out annually ? Most of the well doing Asian countries do not travel, e.g. Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Japan e.t.c. so giving them free visa to the world won't even help, they are good living within themselves .. try such free visa with philippines and see how they devour the world

4 Likes

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by OlujobaSamuel: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
pol23:
Japan ...190 countries..
Seychelles..110 countries.
GeJ.... Upgrade Nigeria from 38 countries to 44..
Now Tanzania has downgrade us to 43.
Okay.
Buhari must go.
There is diff btw Visa on arrival and Visa free, what we had with Taz before it was stopped was Visa on Arrival, so the number of Visa free we enjoyed with any nations still remains the same.
The list is in respect to Visa free nation
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by genternity(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
badostic:

Chairman! Coping should be copying
NOTED!
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Dshocker(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nigeria should be the last or second to last....
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by daywatcher: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
How many if those top countries believe in God more than us?
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by genternity(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
yeyerolling:
technology wise they were at par before the war. War had nothing to do with anything
Bro go n do ur research very well,it's after the war that Japan became one of world powers..Have u heard about ASIAN TIGERS
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by izombie(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
I remember this past easter i was at international departure at MMIA on my back to south africa. I was checking-in and the girl at the counter beside mine called next, na so this naija guy just waka come, the girl asked for his passport, na so this guy carry norwegian passport drop for counter. I just begin dey look the guy sef, i wanted to take that passport from him. I was so jealous of that guy.

2 Likes

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by breakeven: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
basty:
GOD help Nigeria. No condition is permanent. I am not bothered, Nigeria is passing through a phase which is temporary.

Nigeria will rise again.
When Nigeria articulate next year may. angry grin
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by beatmonster(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
O boy, see Malaysia on number 10. na wa oh

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Icecreamy: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Really? Can it take you to heaven? No? Then it's not powerful at all.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
genternity:

Bro go n do ur research very well,it's after the war that Japan became one of world powers..Have u heard about ASIAN TIGERS
before the war they were what Still a power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by drakeli: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
China and Russia nko?
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by harley88(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
lexy2014:
C better people
Oga you quote the entire post just to say this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.