Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (70083 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th / How To Know If My Nigerian Passport Is Ready / Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2018
icogb:
True. Moreso, those languages re not their official languages after English language nd tis even so bc South African natives re mostly illiterates at least before their independence (and even till now) compared to Nigeria before independence.

South Africa has 11 official languages . South Africa is the 3rd most literate country in Africa , what are you talking about ,m grin. Where did you get your info from bro ?. So we have a foreign language as our dominant language because we are literate ? . The countries I mentioned had the audacity to drop English ( colonizers language) and unite to use their own , and you think that's illiteracy? Lol. My friend it takes balls to go against the wishes of your colonizers and take back your pride , not this mess we have here of carrying another mans language and religions as our own . It's actually embarrassing that countries that gained independence after us are maturing faster than us.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Runalong333:

You cluelessly claimed most South Africans speak Afrikaans and schooled you, now you are turning around claiming they are multi lingual grin. Bros , do you think they are multi lingual by God's grace or they decided to put effort in learning each other's cultures and languages ? If we don't learn to work together we will remain slaves to foreign languages and religions. South Africans have embraced each other's cultures and foreign religions don't dictate to them how they view each other as they do us. East Africans decided to use Swahili , a common African language in their region , this does not mean they don't have their own respective languages but they decided not to be petty for a common good , we are still backward in thinking progressively my friend. How is Nigeria different? . In South Africa each province/ state has it's dominant language as Nigeria does . In kzn they mostly speak Zulu, in free state Sotho, In western cape xhosa etc but this has not stopped them from uniting. Nigeria setting is no different but the pettiness of the citizens is the difference.
you re just speaking trash bro, the way Nigeria is organized is different from all the countries aforementioned, we based our lives and mode of living, when Nigeria was created, it was set like that which make it very hard for the three major tribes to get together. Hadn’t been pidgin was highly speak by ya during those times, maybe it would have been our official language. You can’t compare South Africa tribes with Nigeria at all. Even our politics depends on it.

2 Likes

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
you re just speaking trash bro, the way Nigeria is organized is different from all the countries aforementioned, we based our lives and mode of living, when Nigeria was created, it was set like that which make it very hard for the three major tribes to get together. Hadn’t been pidgin was highly speak by ya during those times, maybe it would have been our official language. You can’t compare South Africa tribes with Nigeria at all. Even our politics depends on it.

How are the two countries different? . South Africa has it's major tribes too .
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Runalong333:

South Africa has 11 official languages . South Africa is the 3rd most literate country in Africa , what are you talking about ,m grin. Where did you get your info from bro ?. So we have a foreign language as our dominant language because we are literate ? . The countries I mentioned had the audacity to drop English ( colonizers language) and unite to use their own , and you think that's illiteracy? Lol. My friend it takes balls to go against the wishes of your colonizers and take back your pride , not this mess we have here of carrying another mans language and religions as our own . It's actually embarrassing that countries that gained independence after us are maturing faster than us.
bro are you ok, South Africa we all know, the indigenous people of SA are suffering discrimination from their white counterparts in their own country, it is now they are trying to regain their independence from the whites, and moreso, Nigerian tribes still maintain their cultures only that our individual behaviors is tarnishing our image outside. Talking about religion, Nigeria is not the only country that accepted the western religion, it is all Africa that is suffering from that mental slavery. Stop your hatred for Nigeria because you re living in South Africa doesn’t mean everything is good about them and everything is bad about us.

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
bro are you ok, South Africa we all know, the indigenous people of SA are suffering discrimination from their white counterparts in their own country, it is now they are trying to regain their independence from the whites, and moreso, Nigerian tribes still maintain their cultures only that our individual behaviors is tarnishing our image outside. Talking about religion, Nigeria is not the only country that accepted the western religion, it is all Africa that is suffering from that mental slavery. Stop your hatred for Nigeria because you re living in South Africa doesn’t mean everything is good about them and everything is bad about us.

Dude , why are you teaching me about South African past that everyone knows ? cheesy. I never said they were better than us ,but I certainly think when it comes to handling their diversity, they are doing better than we are. South Africans have not maintained their own cultures ? You are clearly clueless my brother . South Africa is one of the few African countries that didn't drop their indigenous ways for western religions and culture . That is why they don't occupy the top position in the most religious countries like we do. It's not hate but the reality, stop using emotional blackmail on me. Let's call a spade a spade , we have done poorly in uniting our nation and no excuse can ever change that . We were colonised and forced together like most of the countries I mentioned, but why couldn't we look past that and find each other ? .

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Runalong333:

Dude , why are you teaching me about South African past that everyone knows ? cheesy. I never said they were better than us ,but I certainly think when it comes to handling their diversity, they are doing better than we are. South Africans have not maintained their own cultures ? You are clearly clueless my brother . South Africa is one of the few African countries that didn't drop their indigenous ways for western religions and culture . That is why they don't occupy the top position in the most religious countries like we do. It's not hate but the reality, stop using emotional blackmail on me. Let's call a spade a spade , we have done poorly in uniting our nation and no excuse can ever change that . We were colonised and forced together like most of the countries I mentioned, but why couldn't we look past that and find each other ? .
i won’t argue with you again. Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
i won’t argue with you again. Enjoy your day

There is no argument , you failed to make your case and resorted to emotional blackmail. Case closed!. Enjoy yours too brother.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by peacengine(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2018
Runalong333:

Specifically Nigeria. We ridicule other African countries that practice their own culture and call them stupid and primitive . We are one of the most " religious " countries, translation...backwards . Look at countries like South Africa and Botswana, they value their own cultures ,and languages but continue to develop and better themselves. But we on the other hand have our main language as the colonizers language, our main religions are from outside Africa; Christianity and Islam and we expect not to be ridiculed all over the world as the biggest black nation without any pride lipsrsealed. No one respects weak people my friend .

Bro, you sound deluded, we celebrate our culture here like mad, even church worship is Africanized, with drums, chorus from local pallet et al. We know peeps who refuse to return home even for visits by their cluelessness about happenings here.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Ugosample(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
tevinsolt:

Africa hasn't caught up with the world because for the most part, Africa continues to romanticize archaic cultural and moral practices. Contrary to what you or anyone might tell me.

A brief look into Global history would show you that Japan took in a lot of western influence while preserving the good bit of their tradition.
Another example is Singapore, and South Korea [Nigeria started better off] they were heavily influenced by western interference and Nigeria can't be mentioned alongside them in terms of prosperity, Education, infrastructure and so on.

Gbam!

you got that right

"archaic cultural practises"

the world have moved far ahead

but Africa still promotesrubbish
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by tevinsolt: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
icogb:
Thank you for dis. At least, some pple knw history.
Thank you, there are just too many false narratives on this platform being pushed as truth. It is utterly disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ugosample:

Gbam!

you got that right

"archaic cultural practises"

the world have moved far ahead

but Africa still promotesrubbish

Promotes rubbish? Like what exactly?

Archaic cultural practices, like what?.

Yes , the world has moved far ahead because they have all honoured their ways, and adopted somethings along the way but have never changed their ways and languages for anyone . Very few African countries have achieved this ; hold on to their own culture , languages( official ) , adopt somethings from others yet put yours first . Most African countries are either Muslim or Christian, wear Indian curtains , carry ; English, French or Arab names like slaves . This is very prevalent mostly in west Africa , we have been lied to so much that anything from foreigners is better and anything of our own doing is worse off , that is why you see willing slaves in the Sahara desert from this region than any other . Others are conditioned to love and celebrate themselves, but we tend to think something other than us is better hence we kiss foreigner are like no other , while they will never give us the same courtesy on their turf.

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Ugosample(m): 4:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Promotes rubbish? Like what exactly?

Archaic cultural practices, like what?.

Yes , the world has moved far ahead because they have all honoured their ways, and adopted somethings along the way but have never changed their ways and languages for anyone . Very few African countries have achieved this ; hold on to their own culture , languages( official ) , adopt somethings from others yet put yours first . Most African countries are either Muslim or Christian, wear Indian curtains , carry ; English, French or Arab names like slaves . This is very prevalent mostly in west Africa , we have been lied to so much that anything from foreigners is better and anything of our own doing is worse off , that is why you see willing slaves in the Sahara desert from this region than any other . Others are conditioned to love and celebrate themselves, but we tend to think something other than us is better hence we kiss foreigner are like no other , while they will never give us the same courtesy on their turf.

story story

Africans stuoo cling to barbaric ways and practice, most of them, and that largely is to blame for the under development of the continent

it has nothing ti do with adopting "foreign religion" bevaizs Malaysia adopted foreign religion (Islam) and they are still developed
even western countries adopted Jesus (who btw is a jew, so it has nothing to do with that)

Archaic beliefs, conservation (refusal to change from old ways) among others are really to blame

Millennial Africans who have dumped such beliefs and decided to break free from the norm are doing very good and creating small enclaves of greatness, but that's not enough

we know these things
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by maryannetuckers: 5:39am On Oct 16, 2018
it takes years to acquire Japanese visa, since learning japanese is one of the hardest part which had costed me 3 years to go up to N1 level
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Ugosample:

story story

Africans stuoo cling to barbaric ways and practice, most of them, and that largely is to blame for the under development of the continent

it has nothing ti do with adopting "foreign religion" bevaizs Malaysia adopted foreign religion (Islam) and they are still developed
even western countries adopted Jesus (who btw is a jew, so it has nothing to do with that)

Archaic beliefs, conservation (refusal to change from old ways) among others are really to blame

Millennial Africans who have dumped such beliefs and decided to break free from the norm are doing very good and creating small enclaves of greatness, but that's not enough

we know these things

Mental slavery is at play here . You expect Africans to drop who they are and follow the " progressive " ways of Europe and Asia right?. You mention Europe and Malaysia adopting foreign religions but forget that they took those religions in their own terms , they were not dictated to , they embraced the parts that would help put them at an advantage , but they still kept their respective cultural practices, languages , clothing etc. Like some Africans ,they abolished the cultural practices that serve no purpose in today's world . Foreign religion should never out do your own identity , that is why most dunderheads and the least productive countries are the most religious ones. Do you see Nigeria ever progressing when all we do is pray our problems away or hope for the best , because the Lord will provide grin. How many Europeans or Malaysians do that?. In Nigeria you have pastors holding people hostage " if you don't pay tithe God will punish your unborn kids ". Can we progress with bastards like boko haram trying to force Arab cultures on us ?. Religion comes with fear , when one has such fears of the unknown it's difficult to move. The bantus who crossed jungles not knowing what they would find in southern Africa didn't have such fears , they believed in themselves and used their own practices to heal those injured along the way , they discovered iron and used it to make weapons and carts which was the beginning of a productive new Africa, but unfortunately Europeans who had better weaponry already wouldn't let them fully establish themselves. Religion has kept many Africans docile and illiterate , it is the biggest enslaver in the world because it works on someone even when they have no chains on them grin. Africans need to invest more in researching their own traditional says of healing and medicine. Or we will keep having diseases that pop up every decade, that can only be cured by westerners lol.

By the way there are also many Africans who are traditionalists and are very successful in their own right. You don't have to exchange your identity for success , you can keep both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Ugosample(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Mental slavery is at play here . You expect Africans to drop who they are and follow the " progressive " ways of Europe and Asia right?. You mention Europe and Malaysia adopting foreign religions but forget that they took those religions in their own terms , they were not dictated to , they embraced the parts that would help put them at an advantage , but they still kept their respective cultural practices, languages , clothing etc. Like some Africans ,they abolished the cultural practices that serve no purpose in today's world . Foreign religion should never out do your own identity , that is why most dunderheads and the least productive countries are the most religious ones. Do you see Nigeria ever progressing when all we do is pray our problems away or hope for the best , because the Lord will provide grin. How many Europeans or Malaysians do that?. In Nigeria you have pastors holding people hostage " if you don't pay tithe God will punish your unborn kids ". Can we progress with bastards like boko haram trying to force Arab cultures on us ?. Religion comes with fear , when one has such fears of the unknown it's difficult to move. The bantus who crossed jungles not knowing what they would find in southern Africa didn't have such fears , they believed in themselves and used their own practices to heal those injured along the way , they discovered iron and used it to make weapons and carts which was the beginning of a productive new Africa, but unfortunately Europeans who had better weaponry already wouldn't let them fully establish themselves. Religion has kept many Africans docile and illiterate , it is the biggest enslaver in the world because it works on someone even when they have no chains on them grin. Africans need to invest more in researching their own traditional says of healing and medicine. Or we will keep having diseases that pop up every decade, that can only be cured by westerners lol.

By the way there are also many Africans who are traditionalists and are very successful in their own right. You don't have to exchange your identity for success , you can keep both.

you still don't get it

Africans are still slaves to barbaric practices and archaic mentality and that's a FACT

It has nothing to do with the "African identity" as this is a separate thing

African identity should not be mixed up with the repugnant mentality that people have in the continent (which btw is one mega shithole, even that your country South Africa)

When we are talking of barbaric and archaic mentality here, I am referring to

1) Strong ethnic affinity without considering African solidarity

2)Referring to things that you cannot explain as.juju (for the traditionalists) or act of God (for the others) instead of probing further to discover why things are the way they are

3) Abdicating all responsibility to meta physical forces instead of to man up and make things happen
it's in Africa I hear "it's the devil's handwork" or "that's how God wants it"

this is the most archaic mentality that Africans possess and is what is keeping them back

when it comes to leadership, instead of Nigerians to take charge and vote out their oppressors, you will hear "may God help us grin cheesy)

in South Africa too, instead of the nicompoop to take charge of his life, he will blame and blame, or go to TB Joshua looking for solution

is that not a useless mentality? undecided

4) Its in Africa i know that "ritual killings" are still promoted on a wide scale. (movies and even real life)
Is that not barbaric?
what does that have to do with "African identity?"
or is it an African thing to be a ritual killer

5)What about those who seek jazz to harm their perceived opponents?

whether it works or not I don't know, but foe one to seek such power to do such says a lot about the people mentality

6) Breeding like rats and saying God a provide

this one probably annoys me the most.

you abdicate your responsibility to take care of the kids you have to "God" while ar the same time breeding like rats

now when yoi cannot care for them, they become a burden to you and the society at large

The list is endless

And until we expunge this archaic and barbaric practice among us, nothing will change.

that's it

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Ugosample:

you still don't get it

Africans are still slaves to barbaric practices and archaic mentality and that's a FACT

It has nothing to do with the "African identity" as this is a separate thing

African identity should not be mixed up with the repugnant mentality that people have in the continent (which btw is one mega shithole, even that your country South Africa)

When we are talking of barbaric and archaic mentality here, I am referring to

1) Strong ethnic affinity without considering African solidarity

2)Referring to things that you cannot explain as.juju (for the traditionalists) or act of God (for the others) instead of probing further to discover why things are the way they are

3) Abdicating all responsibility to meta physical forces instead of to man up and make things happen
it's in Africa I hear "it's the devil's handwork" or "that's how God wants it"

this is the most archaic mentality that Africans possess and is what is keeping them back

when it comes to leadership, instead of Nigerians to take charge and vote out their oppressors, you will hear "may God help us grin cheesy)

in South Africa too, instead of the nicompoop to take charge of his life, he will blame and blame, or go to TB Joshua looking for solution

is that not a useless mentality? undecided

4) Its in Africa i know that "ritual killings" are still promoted on a wide scale. (movies and even real life)
Is that not barbaric?
what does that have to do with "African identity?"
or is it an African thing to be a ritual killer

5)What about those who seek jazz to harm their perceived opponents?

whether it works or not I don't know, but foe one to seek such power to do such says a lot about the people mentality

6) Breeding like rats and saying God a provide

this one probably annoys me the most.

you abdicate your responsibility to take care of the kids you have to "God" while ar the same time breeding like rats

now when yoi cannot care for them, they become a burden to you and the society at large

The list is endless

And until we expunge this archaic and barbaric practice among us, nothing will change.

that's it

Most of what you wrote still points to religious beliefs destroying the mental psyche in Africa than African practices. Like I said if you take foreign cultures and religion and carry them with your head , you will always be mentally enslaved , looking for acceptance from the masters who gave you those cultures and religions . Are Asians looking for Arabs and whites to accept them for who they are? No. I won't even entertain the stereotyping of others to make a point , it's childish.and desperate. Until Africans embrace who they are and stop looking outside for solutions and identity, the disrespect and self hate will continue .
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Ugosample(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Most of what you wrote still points to religious beliefs destroying the mental psyche in Africa than African practices. Like I said if you take foreign cultures and religion and carry them with your head , you will always be mentally enslaved , looking for acceptance from the masters who gave you those cultures and religions . Are Asians looking for Arabs and whites to accept them for who they are? No. I won't even entertain the stereotyping of others to make a point , it's childish.and desperate. Until Africans embrace who they are and stop looking outside for solutions and identity, the disrespect and self hate will continue .

The question you should then ask yourself is WHY DO AFRICANS CARRY FOREIGN RELIGION ON THEIR HEAD

you want to know?

I'll tell you

because that is the inclination of the Avetage African.
To carry religion on his head like gala.

Be it Christian, Muslim, or Traditionalist, one characteristic they all have is CARRYIBG RELIGIONS IN THEIR HEAD LIKE GALA.

Until they stop carrying religion on their head like gala (religious extremism) it will remain the way it is.

I personally am not religious, and I know how much I have achieved in my life.

If I had carried religion on my head like the average African and believed that things will drop from the sky like others do, what will I have achieved

It's not about the religions, it's the "Attitudes of Africans towards religion:" that is the problem that you are highlighting
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Would you prefer for Africans to fully adopt European way of life? It's a question not an attack, so don't throw tantrums .
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Ugosample(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:
Would you prefer for Africans to fully adopt European way of life? It's a question not an attack, so don't throw tantrums .

Tantrums cheesy cheesy

this man makes me laugh

Fully adopting European way of life for Africans will be disastrous because Africans are not Europeans and Europeans are not Africans

The recipe for success is more of adhering to principles of success (hardwork, ethics, etc etc)
Adopting hard work, ethics and system that promote productivity is what is needed to succeed in life as a country

let's look at from the micro perspective

For individuals who are successful some of them have not so good characters.
but because they adopted the principles of success, they succeeded
the same could be applicable to countries as well.

I'll tell you a story of an experience I had in Ghana some time back

I met this young lad, who was complaining so much about how African parents burden their kids with bills and responsibility and he kept going on and on.
to cut the story short, he is of the opinion that we should radixakjt adopt the eurocentric way (all man for yourself)

I had to let him know that Europe and Africa are not the sane, and the peculiarity of each society is what determines the different cultural practices

1)In Europe, parents are relatively less burdened on raising kids (school is free, Medicare is free to an extent for kids etc) even at university level, which is not compulsory btw, they could either get scholarship, or apply for student /college loans.
this gives the parents ample space to plan retirement and invest loose money in private pension funds administrator and all those things
even if they didn't, the govt will still take care of them in old age
because of that systemn the European is less burdened with responsibilities of his parents (I did not say totally free, I said less burdened)

but in Africa; the reverse is the case.

we have zero structure in place, the parents pour in so so much into their kids (you know this) and most parents take this burden way into mid life /old age as the case may be.

they are exhausted, and in most African countries, social responsibility to the old is non existent
govt is owing pensions and the parents are burned out
so it is only normal that the parents levy that responsibility to the kids whom they spent their youth raising

And it will be very unfair for the African to look at that his European counter part and assume that since he is not burdened, he too should not be burdened

this long example I gave you above is an example of how much things will scatter IF AFRICANS adopt the way of outside

so my answer is NO

we should evolve as a people at our own pace to the generally accepted norms as human beings
but not just swallow eurocentric view hook line and sinker

that's it.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Ugosample:

Tantrums cheesy cheesy

this man makes me laugh

Fully adopting European way of life for Africans will be disastrous because Africans are not Europeans and Europeans are not Africans

The recipe for success is more of adhering to principles of success (hardwork, ethics, etc etc)
Adopting hard work, ethics and system that promote productivity is what is needed to succeed in life as a country

let's look at from the micro perspective

For individuals who are successful some of them have not so good characters.
but because they adopted the principles of success, they succeeded
the same could be applicable to countries as well.

I'll tell you a story of an experience I had in Ghana some time back

I met this young lad, who was complaining so much about how African parents burden their kids with bills and responsibility and he kept going on and on.
to cut the story short, he is of the opinion that we should radixakjt adopt the eurocentric way (all man for yourself)

I had to let him know that Europe and Africa are not the sane, and the peculiarity of each society is what determines the different cultural practices

1)In Europe, parents are relatively less burdened on raising kids (school is free, Medicare is free to an extent for kids etc) even at university level, which is not compulsory btw, they could either get scholarship, or apply for student /college loans.
this gives the parents ample space to plan retirement and invest loose money in private pension funds administrator and all those things
even if they didn't, the govt will still take care of them in old age
because of that systemn the European is less burdened with responsibilities of his parents (I did not say totally free, I said less burdened)

but in Africa; the reverse is the case.

we have zero structure in place, the parents pour in so so much into their kids (you know this) and most parents take this burden way into mid life /old age as the case may be.

they are exhausted, and in most African countries, social responsibility to the old is non existent
govt is owing pensions and the parents are burned out
so it is only normal that the parents levy that responsibility to the kids whom they spent their youth raising

And it will be very unfair for the African to look at that his European counter part and assume that since he is not burdened, he too should not be burdened

this long example I gave you above is an example of how much things will scatter IF AFRICANS adopt the way of outside

so my answer is NO

we should evolve as a people at our own pace to the generally accepted norms as human beings
but not just swallow eurocentric view hook line and sinker

that's it.

My problem with you is that you think all African countries are the same just like all European countries are the same. The things you mentioned, I can point out African countries that have free health care , free education , government and private loans for schooling and housing, pensions paid on time, social welfare , and I could also point out a European countries that are struggling with these. Going back to cultural practices, I said it's good to adopt positive things as we go along but never let our own cultural practices be eradicated . I know you hate it when I make an example about South Africa but it's a good study of what I'm proposing, foreign religions don't dominate , they practice their own cultural practices without shame and have adopted some European and Asian systems making things easier without changing their africanness. Not all African nations have gone this far but the likes of Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, partly Gabon are adopting such policies . So it's totally wrong of you to assume all of Africa is not taking steps in changing the mediocre of the continent .

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Ugosample(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

My problem with you is that you think all African countries are the same just like all European countries are the same. The things you mentioned, I can point out African countries that have free health care , free education , government and private loans for schooling and housing, pensions paid on time, social welfare , and I could also point out a European countries that are struggling with these. Going back to cultural practices, I said it's good to adopt positive things as we go along but never let our own cultural practices be eradicated . I know you hate it when I make an example about South Africa but it's a good study of what I'm proposing, foreign religions don't dominate , they practice their own cultural practices without shame and have adopted some European and Asian systems making things easier without changing their africanness. Not all African nations have gone this far but the likes of Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, partly Gabon are adopting such policies . So it's totally wrong of you to assume all of Africa is not taking steps in changing the mediocre of the continent .

80% of African countries to not have that

And I mean Sub Saharan Africa
And yes, some countries in eastern Europe are struggling with welfare packages

When I was stationed in Benin Rep, I saw that they do their worship without shame

In Togo it's even more interesting, less than 43% of the population is either Muslim or Christian, the rest are into Vodum (that's what they call it)

I saw nothing wrong with it....

As long as no human sacrifice is involved
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Ugosample:

80% of African countries to not have that

And I mean Sub Saharan Africa
And yes, some countries in eastern Europe are struggling with welfare packages

When I was stationed in Benin Rep, I saw that they do their worship without shame

In Togo it's even more interesting, less than 43% of the population is either Muslim or Christian, the rest are into Vodum (that's what they call it)

I saw nothing wrong with it....

As long as no human sacrifice is involved

Yes that is true, but everyone has to start somewhere. 20% is still better than the 0% you implied . They are not only struggling with welfare but retirement funds as well , maybe they should start thinking of colonizing some idiots who secretly wish whites should come back and rule , don't you think ? Lol.

You are or were a soldier?
Togolese I know give less of a shyt about pleasing anyone's sensibilities about who they are cheesy, I like them.

Human sacrifices in Africa modern societies are usually done by evil people not real healers.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by moonraker(m): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2018
oluwasegun007:
IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T LEAVE THEIR COUNTRY, WE ARE LEADING FROM BEHIND.

While this is true, What would they be leaving their country for?
Even the ones that study abroad, always ever return back.

Nigerians now eeeeeee, once they MMIA, na bye bye bi that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.