Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (70076 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th / How To Know If My Nigerian Passport Is Ready / Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by ogbonti: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
if naija is visa free to western Europe, Canada and USA, in 3 months - at least 80 million Nigerians will flee the zoo!

2 Likes

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by shomutuski(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
genternity:
The reason why i like Japan is that they keep hold of their culture during industry evolution after the trauma they suffer after the second world war,they don't suffer inferiority complex during industry evolution.

The reason why African countries wil never develop is because they like coping western culture

GBAM!!!!! THE gods HAVE SPOKEN
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by drakeli: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Africa will never develop...because of these two useless religions....Islam and Christianity....as a matter of fact we don't like ourselves......we prefer foreign languages....
I would agree if you mentioned only Islam. The West is Christianity. Christianity is the West. That’s the foundation of their civilization that paved the way for their development. You can’t rule that out.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Splasshhh(f): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Please where is Nigeria
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Smile4daddy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kingosytex:
i no see nigeria for that list oo!

nwaAmaikpe should come and see this
Blaming it on Buhari as usual.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by mikaael(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
sirusX:
I though you would say Naija

That passport would put fear in the heart of any foreigner or any embassy it's displayed...now that's power

my guy my guy. sense wee not kill u..pass me one naija pali there jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by tevinsolt: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
genternity:
The reason why i like Japan is that they keep hold of their culture during industry evolution after the trauma they suffer after the second world war,they don't suffer inferiority complex during industry evolution.

The reason why African countries wil never develop is because they like coping western culture

That's a myopic uninspiring "dissection" of Africa's problem.

If Africa has copied western culture as you've claim... It won't be the poverty capital of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Sleekfingers: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
drakeli:
I would agree if you mentioned only Islam. The West is Christianity. Christianity is the West. That’s the foundation of their civilization that paved the way for their development. You can’t rule that out.

This is not the west...this is Africa...they got us in this mess. Most especially the Christians...do you know the so call missionaries are among the slave merchants...and they came here. Telling you about the mofo call Jesus....relugion of brainwashed people....
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Mizwisdom(f): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
izombie:
I remember this past easter i was at international departure at MMIA on my back to south africa. I was checking-in and the girl at the counter beside mine called next, na so this naija guy just waka come, the girl asked for his passport, na so this guy carry norwegian passport drop for counter. I just begin dey look the guy sef, i wanted to take that passport from him. I was so jealous of that guy.

Means you're jealous of all Norwegians or Europeans, do you mind my asking why?
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by biomedics(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
You omited Nigeria, on behalf of APC and PMB I disagree with you.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Jaytecq(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kingosytex:
i no see nigeria for that list oo!

nwaAmaikpe should come and see this
are you saying there is no African country in Top 10? undecided
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
harley88:

Oga you quote the entire post just to say this
bros no vex. As a Nigerian, am lost 4 words. I even try 4d small one wey I write

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by icogb: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=genternity post=71956610]The reason why i like Japan is that they keep hold of their culture during industry evolution after the trauma they suffer after the second world war,they don't suffer inferiority complex during industry evolution.

[
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by icogb: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
genternity:

True in a way nd false too but one thing I want you to know is dat Japanese treat their citizens nd foreigners with respect- dey re very civilised. Africans re not nd may never be.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by millomaniac: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
genternity:

God bless you. Continue spreading the word, one day we shall be free from this mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Yankee wey people dey kill demselves dey no 5

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by drakeli: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sleekfingers:

This is not the west...this is Africa...they got us in this mess. Most especially the Christians...do you know the so call missionaries are among the slave merchants...and they came here. Telling you about the mofo call Jesus....relugion of brainwashed people....
I don’t put up with lier. Missionaries were not among slave merchants. Missionaries did not come here taking slaves. In fact slavery was already abolished in Africa before the missionaries came. They came bringing education, free healthcare and civilization. They built schools and hospitals. Was the first missionary in Nigeria a slave merchant? Stop this cheap lie man.

White men enslaved Africans. Yes I agree. But missionaries? Man you are telling a lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by ElRapido: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
basty:
GOD help Nigeria. No condition is permanent. I am not bothered, Nigeria is passing through a phase which is temporary.

Nigeria will rise again.

Rise again? I can't remember Nigeria in any high place before na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by icogb: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
holluwai:
Almighty America is sitting on number 5.

Japan is taking over.
Yea... Very civilised country but I doubt if dey'ld be able to overtake USA.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by paix(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
pol23:
Japan ...190 countries..
Seychelles..110 countries.
GeJ.... Upgrade Nigeria from 38 countries to 44..
Now Tanzania has downgrade us to 43.
Okay.
Buhari must go.
Don't worry, a new SHERIFF will soon come to town. You'll see how Nigerians will be proud to be called Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by brightalo17: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Donald95:

Nigeria is already occupying highest position in Poverty and HIV carriers.

Gabon,Ghana passport even get power pass naija sef. Thanks to barber the clueless herdsman
So our passport were on number 1 spot before Buhari came to power?

1 Like

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
basty:
GOD help Nigeria. No condition is permanent. I am not bothered, Nigeria is passing through a phase which is temporary.

Nigeria will rise again.

Amen ooo...
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by AreaFada2: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
At the top, hardly any difference. Whether entering 182 or 190 countries. The countries these top tier countries cannot enter are barely relevant in the scheme of things.

Any EU passport is better than Japanese one. EU one will give you the chance live and work in around 30 developed countries. Not just to enter for 30 to 90 days only.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by AreaFada2: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
At the top, hardly any difference. Whether entering 182 or 190 countries. The countries these top tier countries cannot enter are barely relevant in the scheme of things.

For the average person, any EU passport is better than Japanese one. EU one will give you the chance live and work in around 30 developed countries. Not just to enter for 30 to 90 days only. Japanese one will only allow you to live in most countries if you have money or employed for certain skills by some companies.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Okadigbo82: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
kenzysmith:
who japan help who japan help just give me a ghana passport make i locate the baba wey go make my pocket powerful japannyinshuuuwaaaaapaaaaaaa my asss
Japan don help me. Na your type voted Dullard Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by zwar: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
genternity:

Like minds.. Spot on
I was just going to write the same too.
grin wink grin wink
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by genternity(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
tevinsolt:

That's a myopic uninspiring "dissection" of Africa's problem.

If Africa has copied western culture as you've claim... It won't be the poverty capital of the world.
Late Proff. momoh,once said that the major problem of African is the Infriority complex they hav towards themselves,
African leaders always hav this belief that they can't do anything without the help from west.
But it is purely lies because development has to with Culture,moral aspects,4 u to develop it must follows culture and moral value of the people
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by genternity(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
drakeli:
Religion of all sorts are opium of the mass-karl marx.
Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by remymartyn: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Why won't it be the most powerful passport in the world??...at the just concluded FIFA world cup in Russia, their players made it their duty to clean the dressing room after every match while their fans always stayed behind to clean the stands after every match.

How many Nigerians can do that??...we don clean our rooms finish undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Sleekfingers: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
drakeli:
I don’t put up with lier. Missionaries were not among slave merchants. Missionaries did not come here taking slaves. In fact slavery was already abolished in Africa before the missionaries came. They came bringing education, free healthcare and civilization. They built schools and hospitals. Was the first missionary in Nigeria a slave merchant? Stop this cheap lie man.

White men enslaved Africans. Yes I agree. But missionaries? Man you are telling a lie.

Go and read your history. They were on the same ship...are you telling me . They were not aware?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.