Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil (33026 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
She can't do without his money.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by poseidon12: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jobless and confused fool.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by AdorableJosh(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
I'm ashamed I was able to comprehend what she wrote, take education seriously but mba. She's as senseless as they come anyway. Idiots steady turn deaf ears to the advice not to bring everything on social media, now you're crying talmbout what exactly? Yen yen yen.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by soviete(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
folake4u:
I hate seeing pretty ladies who are senseless.

You were angry that day and you came to Instagram to rant? Why not kuku hit your head for stone. Nonsense!
Who marries people like this sef. This one needs to be taken to Uselu Left, Yaba Left and all the psycho homes out there.
angry
sister take it easy na grin grin grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by folake4u(f): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
soviete:
sister take it easy na grin grin grin

Lol no mind me abeg grin grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by folake4u(f): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
elsse:

Only legends know uselu left #DuffsHat
cool wink

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by toprealman: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
I am vs am
Knoes (sic)
Etc
One thing I know is that this one does not know how to spell "knows" amongst other thing.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Reference(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Of course, they have earned all the names they give themselves. Where there is no proof of income, vocation or profession the vacumn must be filled with a title, and a job description to go with it whether deserved or not.

I have said it countless times. "Warri based billionaire....Lagos based millionaire....Kano based kobonaire, " is not a job description or title but a very sure indication of a society adrift in morality. Duch will inevitably play out in public in the mosr embarassing manner for the parties involved.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
folake4u:
I hate seeing pretty ladies who are senseless.

You were angry that day and you came to Instagram to rant? Why not kuku hit your head for stone. Nonsense!
Who marries people like this sef. This one needs to be taken to Uselu Left, Yaba Left and all the psycho homes out there.
angry

I don't blame d lady. Its d man that married her I blame. This what u get when a man allows his love 4 pussy to block his sense of reasoning. D problem with many of our men is that they feel cos they have small change, then they can buy a woman's love&loyalty. I might b wrong but I have a feeling that b4 they married, d man was more interested in buying her things instead of assessing her character. In d end this is what he got. He should carry his cross.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by folake4u(f): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
lexy2014:

I don't blame d lady. Its d man that married her I blame. This what u get when a man allows his love 4 pussy to block his sense of reasoning. D problem with many of our men is that they feel cos they have small change, then they can buy a woman's love&loyalty. I might b wrong but I have a feeling that b4 they married, d man was more interested in buying her things instead of assessing her character. In d end this is what he got. He should carry his cross.

Yeah maybe he was looking at marrying a trophy wife at the expense of neglecting the person's character.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

People tend to say the truth of what they must have been harbouring in their mind mostly when they are angry and when they are drunk.
She did not just accuse him of being a cultist if there was no suspicion, proof or hint, which of course she must have been harbouring.
This is even between a husband and a wife. Of all things to accuse him, she chose occultism. I believe she knows something. Apologizing doesn't change anything. It is highly questionable.

Did she not no he was a cultist b4 he married her when he was buying her all sorts? Y didn't she raise alarm then? If she says he is a cultist she should have quietly returned everything d guy bought 4 her with cult money. Maybe her first husband was also a cultist that's y she left him
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
oyetunder:
grin Apology or no apology, she mighy have spoken the truth about the man's satanic association. Yes, when You are rich...though you are a confirmed Demon, our third world ladies see you as an angel.

Did she not no he was a cultist b4 he married her when he was buying her all sorts? Y didn't she raise alarm then? If she says he is a cultist she should have quietly returned everything d guy bought 4 her with cult money. Maybe her first husband was also a cultist that's y she left him
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Some women are just... God!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Reference:
Of course, they have earned all the names they give themselves. Where there is no proof of income, vocation or profession the vacumn must be filled with a title, and a job description to go with it whether deserved or not.

I have said it countless times. "Warri based billionaire....Lagos based millionaire....Kano based kobonaire, " is not a job description or title but a very sure indication of a society adrift in morality. Duch will inevitably play out in public in the mosr embarassing manner for the parties involved.
PREACH
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Ranchhoddas: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

People tend to say the truth of what they must have been harbouring in their mind mostly when they are angry and when they are drunk.
She did not just accuse him of being a cultist if there was no suspicion, proof or hint, which of course she must have been harbouring.
This is even between a husband and a wife. Of all things to accuse him, she chose occultism. I believe she knows something. Apologizing doesn't change anything. It is highly questionable.
Your head dey there.

I think she has been threatened into making that apology.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by enemyofprogress: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sirpaul:
that's on the high side now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excited Linda Ikeji And Her Sisters Pose On The Street Of London (Photos) / Van Vicker Celebrates 13th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Wedding Photo / Actress Rita Dominic Looks Ageless In New Beauty Portraits [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.