Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Become "The Attractive Guy"' WOMEN Crave ...this Study Reveals How - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Become "The Attractive Guy"' WOMEN Crave ...this Study Reveals How (429 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? / Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man / How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become "The Attractive Guy"' WOMEN Crave ...this Study Reveals How by Donshaga(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
You wouldn't believe some of the bizarre dating material that's out there...

Give her a certain look, sit facing her this way, all this sh*t made up by guys who really aren't that good with women.

They are frustrated and mystified so they end up thinking women are complicated.

So they develop complicated attraction methods.

...And that's just naive.

I'm going to tell you exactly what I've been telling these guys for the last month:

The SIMPLER the method, the better.

And if you want to focus on ONE simple thing that will change the game for you...

Focus on a woman's EMOTIONS.

Next time you're talking to a girl, ask yourself this:

What emotion am I creating in her right now?

Is a BORING emotion?

Like intellectual stimulation? Or comfort? Or safety?

Are you playing it so safe that she feels NOTHING at all?

Or are you making her feel the raw, electric emotions that get her attracted and addicted to a man:

Things like DESIRE... CURIOSITY... LUST...?

Look, if you don't know how to create those powerful emotions, I totally get it.

I didn't know how to do it for years.

Being able to trigger the right emotions in a woman is tricky...

But being able to do it repeatably, ON-DEMAND... can be almost impossible if you're just winging it.

I never just wing it. And I don't want you to do that either.

So when you do an approach and start building attraction, you need to work emotional "hot buttons" into your conversation to start turning her on.

Here's how you do that;
https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe

These are quick and easy and totally sly methods that sneak in under the radar and control her strongest emotions.

Use every advantage you can.

Talk soon,

-Chris Uzor

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer? / This Is A Must Read. We Should Be Very Careful. / Boy Lives Abroad, Girl Lives In Nigeria. Should He Remain Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.