Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man (1798 Views)

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by phenomental40(m): 12:38am On Mar 30, 2021
one of my very good female friend who is married with kids came to me complaining about her husband maltreating her, she say her husband likes raining abusing on her on any slightest provocation she's even suspecting him to be cheating but she is not sure of it.
so the thing now is that after complaining about the all thing she wished she still had her ex number so she could call to make her happy and cheat.
she is even trying to make me make love to her so she can be OK .
Believe me this is not the first time it happening
so I now want to know why women cheat when hurt by their man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by Shortcut2life: 12:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Lol. grin
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by mmadu4: 1:03am On Mar 30, 2021
you dey talk like say you dont know nigerian women .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by phenomental40(m): 1:15am On Mar 30, 2021
mmadu4:
you dey talk like say you dont know nigerian women .
this one different she wan use am calm herself down sharply
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by thatsleepboy1: 2:26am On Mar 30, 2021
Cos them dey phenomental40 ọsịsọ
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by JaneYave(f): 3:32am On Mar 30, 2021
No be wen u give room to devil, e go visit u? No be only women ooo!
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by inumidun2010(m): 3:59am On Mar 30, 2021
Bro, Abeg Dont take advantage of her cos she's still under the influence of EMOTIONS... Her sense will come back later...... You can't understand WOMAN finish.. Very COMPLEX MODIFIED CREATURES..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by Kdon2: 5:41am On Mar 30, 2021
phenomental40:
one of my very good female friend who is married with kids came to me complaining about her husband maltreating her, she say her husband likes raining abusing on her on any slightest provocation she's even suspecting him to be cheating but she is not sure of it.
so the thing now is that after complaining about the all thing she wished she still had her ex number so she could call to make her happy and cheat.

They are just looking for excuse to cheat. It's always a fantasy all women seek. Otherwise if you don't love a man anymore why not just leave him and marry anther rather than incur the consequence of cheating.
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by Akwaibomdude(m): 5:43am On Mar 30, 2021
G
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by Akinbahm(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2021
phenomental40:
this one different she wan use am calm herself down sharply

Nah so una dey create problem wey no dey be that biko, tell me ow them take different

Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by phenomental40(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Cos them dey phenomental40 ọsịsọ
hey wetin you mean
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by phenomental40(m): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2021
inumidun2010:
Bro, Abeg Dont take advantage of her cos she's still under the influence of EMOTIONS... Her sense will come back later...... You can't understand WOMAN finish.. Very COMPLEX MODIFIED CREATURES..
I will try my best not to take advantage but no guarantee
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by Yewandequeen(f): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2021
inumidun2010:
Bro, Abeg Dont take advantage of her cos she's still under the influence of EMOTIONS... Her sense will come back later...... You can't understand WOMAN finish.. Very COMPLEX MODIFIED CREATURES ..
see finish
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by mmadu4: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2021
normal.
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by femi4: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2021
phenomental40:
They think it ll hurt the hubby not knowing it will hurt them first
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2021
phenomental40:

lol.
abeg try make e get guarantee na person wife, although most times penis no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by mobo76503: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2021
:this one different she wan use am calm herself down sharplyNah so una dey create problem wey no dey be that biko, tell me ow them take different
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by Ewizard(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2021
phenomental40:

If you can't guarantee not sleeping with another man's wife, then your self destruction is guaranteed.

Even the Bible could not help reiterating the consequences of screwing another man's wife. It's a death sentence bro.

Deut. 5:21
"Do not desire another man's wife"

Leviticus 18:20
"Do not have intercourse with another man's wife; that would make you ritually unclean".

Deut 22:22
"If a man is caught having intercourse with another man's wife, both of them are to be put to death."

Deut 8:1
"Obey faithfully, all the laws I have given to you so that you may live.."

Deut 28 from verse 15 will educate you on what will befall you.

Am no preacher, neither am I righteous. Fu¢k it, am a terrible sinner too. But I have got boundaries with my iniquities and married women are one them.

Am not your regular Christian brother, but there are God's commandment I don't joke with.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by Vyzz: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Women behave weird when the are emotional

And the are quick to be emotional

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by phenomental40(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vyzz:
Women behave weird when the are emotional

And the are quick to be emotional
ok
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by phenomental40(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ewizard:

If you can't guarantee not sleeping with another man's wife, then your self destruction is guaranteed.

Even the Bible could not help reiterating the consequences of screwing another man's wife. It's a death sentence bro.

Deut. 5:21
"Do not desire another man's wife"

Leviticus 18:20
"Do not have intercourse with another man's wife; that would make you ritually unclean".

Deut 22:22
"If a man is caught having intercourse with another man's wife, both of them are to be put to death."

Deut 8:1
"Obey faithfully, all the laws I have given to you so that you may live.."

Deut 28 from verse 15 will educate you on what will befall you.

Am no preacher, neither am I righteous. Fu¢k it, am a terrible sinner too. But I have got boundaries with my iniquities and married women are one them.

Am not your regular Christian brother, but there are God's commandment I don't joke with.
na wa o
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by Ewizard(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
phenomental40:
na wa o

E choke. grin grin grin

There are tons of single women out dere. Avoid those married lots, the pleasure only comes with misfortunes.
Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by phenomental40(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ewizard:

E choke. grin grin grin

There are tons of single women out dere. Avoid those married lots, the pleasure only comes with misfortunes.
e really choke, dis one seems to come on a platter

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by Ewizard(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
phenomental40:
e really choke, dis one seems to come on a platter

It's a natural law, any man a woman can cry to, she can moan to. You know wat dey say abt "a shoulder to lean on" ryt?

You can also get other single girls on a platter.
Just know your prey, know your game.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man by Ilekokonit: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
phenomental40:

Cut all contact with that adultery craving woman just like David ran helter-skelter away from Potiphars wife. If you don't cut ALL contact with and block that woman, you will one day sleep with that woman ANOTHER mans wife by hook or crook. Women are craftier and more cunning than we men give them credit for.

She is using you as a surrogate husband and is probably already masturbating with thoughts of you in her head or your photograph on her screen.

Nigeria is full of married women who send photos of their private parts to their ex boyfriends while they remain married to their husbands. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Come In Peace. Ladies Do U Want It / Life Without A Nigerian Girl / Pls, Suggest Good Alcohol Drinks For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.