Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? (814 Views)

Why Do Men Believe This Myth About The Vagina Of Women? / Why Do Women Crave To Cheat When Hurt By Their Man / Prostitutes Have More Dignity That African Wives – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by DaChosenOne: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Where is delusional response coming from? Someone said this in response to a South African coming for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by jumper524(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2023
When I watched the last nation Cup, I can say with confidence that outside North African, Nigerian men are better looking than the rest of their African counter parts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2023
It's not even a believe it's 💯 true.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by JASONjnr(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:
Where is delusional response coming from? Someone said this in response to a South African coming for Nigerians.

If you can't pride yourself with the handsomely good looking Nigerians that we breed.... Then you're an awfully ugly looking person with high depressed mentally....

Globally, Nigerian men are top-notch and wanted. We care and we can take care of women. African women are in dire need and want for Nigerian men. You can go and Google search this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by DaChosenOne: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2023
JASONjnr:

If you can't pride yourself with the handsomely good looking Nigerians that we breed.... Then you're an awfully ugly looking person with high depressed mentally....

Globally, Nigerian men are top-notch and wanted. We care and we can take care of women. African women are in dire need and want for Nigerian men. You can go and Google search this.

Delusions. I was surprised someone said this. I'm sure the Ukranian women crave Nigerian men too. /Sarc/

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by JASONjnr(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Delusions. I was surprised someone said this. I'm sure the Ukranian women crave Nigerian men too. /Sarc/

When they discover us, they will never do without us.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2023
Because we are global simps. We even rank number one in that department. The only country men that will give a woman money just for existing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by 1Sharon(f): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2023
jumper524:
When I watched the last nation Cup, I can say with confidence that outside North African, Nigerian men are better looking than the rest of their African counter parts.

Have you seen Cape verdean men? Beautiful light complexion, tall and handsome with a country they developed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2023
This one just wants 2b heard. We've heard u, now crawl back 2ur hole.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by DaChosenOne: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Have you seen Cape verdean men? Beautiful light complexion, tall and handsome with a country they developed.

Cape Verdean supposedly don't think highly of Nigerians. I learnt about their country recently.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by 1Sharon(f): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Cape Verdean supposedly don't highly of Nigerians. I learnt about their country recently.

Nobody does. It's kind of sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Because majority of African women are married to African men and statistics does not lie.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by Tunde835(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:
I don't think about women. I prefer to involve myself in much more reasonable endeavors
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
jumper524:

Minus those that are halfbreeds, Fulani, Hausa and Shuwa Arab show me the Men that are better in look or have exotic look in Nigeria.
Very few of them.

@Op, please don't mind them, they're very delusional and the pick me types.

This was how one was telling me nonsense a day before yesterday "that do you know how many girls are chasing me?. It is because of the respect I have for ur mom that is why I came to her ".....And I told him "Fine, you go with them, since y'all share the same goal instead of stressing yourself or Is it my mom's lovely dovely you're after? ".
The last word he told me was that " Nah you go later look for me ".
Very silly 😂

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by 1Sharon(f): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tunde835:
I don't think about women. I prefer to involve myself in much more reasonable endeavors

Most of your topics are about women

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by Tunde835(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Most of your topics are about women
No they're about the perspective of a man
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by DaChosenOne: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Skyview01:
Because majority of African women are married to African men and statistics does not lie.

I said Nigerian men in particular believe that they are strongly desired by non-Nigerian African women. Some Kenyans were complaining about Nigerians in their country and a Nigerian man responded with what was said to the South African who was dragging Nigerians.

Of course the majority of African women are married to African men. There are little to no non-Black men in Africa. White men, Arabs, even Chinese and Indians get plenty of play from African women.
I remember knowing this young Nigerian woman with this filthy old Lebanese man who was her husband. Her daughter was my sister's classmate in school. Weren't Ugandan men complaining about the high numbers of Ugandan ladies marrying Chinese men. The Ugandan government even got involved. Lol.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by DaChosenOne: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jeon:

Minus those that are halfbreeds, Fulani, Hausa and Shuwa Arab show me the Men that are better in look or have exotic look in Nigeria.
Very few of them.

@Op, please don't mind them, they're very delusional and the pick me types.

This was how one was telling me nonsense a day before yesterday "that do you know how many girls are chasing me?. It is because of the respect I have for ur mom that is why I came to her ".....And I told him "Fine, you go with them, since y'all share the same goal instead of stressing yourself or Is it my mom's lovely dovely you're after? ".
The last word he told me was that " Nah you go later look for me ".
Very silly 😂

What is special about Sahelian Africans and Arab descended Shuwa Arabs? Explain yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by DaChosenOne: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
JASONjnr:

The average Nigerian woman works hard. The one notorious South African troll @WannaHowzit responded to the claim of South African women desiring Nigerian men by saying that South African women know about the bad roads and poor electricity in Nigeria. How exactly do Nigerian men take good care of women?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by Jeon(f): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

What is special about Sahelian Africans and Arab descended Shuwa Arabs? Explain yourself?

They're good looking and have exotic features.
And their way of life is very simple including the rich ones.

Yeah ,they came for the Arabian World and became mixed with African ancestry.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by DaChosenOne: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jeon:

They're good looking and have exotic features.
And their way of life is very simple including the rich ones.

Yeah ,they came for the Arabian World and became mixed with African ancestry.

Sahelian Africans are the worst kind of Africans. They've taken on the barbaric culture of Arabs and their countries are some of Africa's poorest and most dangerous. Even in Nigeria, the Sahelian North is a mess and impoverished. Fulanis are terrorists across Africa. They are even in CAR and Congo carrying out Arab jihad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by Jeon(f): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Sahelian Africans are the worst kind of Africans.
Every community, town, state, ethnic and race have the good and bad beans among themselves..

They've taken on the barbaric culture of Arabs and their countries are some of Africa's poorest and most dangerous.
So what are you going to talk about the West,East part of Nigeria, that are far from Arabs yet they engage in the act?
Russia and Ukraine doing the dirty act are also part of Arab right?.

Hmmn, but Nigeria is not an Arabian nation, why are we still poor and going poorest than ever?

Malawi, Burundi ,Central African Republic ? ehn! '

Even in Nigeria, the Sahelian North is a mess and impoverished.
SMH..
I no fit argue with you, but anyone that has been to North will testify that it is the most developed /developing part in Nigeria.

Fulanis are terrorists across Africa. They are even in CAR and Congo carrying out Arab jihad.

lolz, then Nigeria is a bad name to Africa and across the Globe, thanks to those carrying out Fraud, Kidnapping, mass killings, unknown gunmen, Drug trafficking, skull miners, organs harvesting.

What I mentioned are done by the different ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Remember I said " Good and Bad people are from all tribes,nations, down to human races ".

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by Jeon(f): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
By sweety.
Good night and sweet dreams . 😉

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by DaChosenOne: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jeon:

Every community, town, state, ethnic and race have the good and bad beans among themselves..

So what are you going to talk about the West,East part of Nigeria, that are far from Arabs yet they engage in the act?
Russia and Ukraine doing the dirty act are also part of Arab right?.

Hmmn, but Nigeria is not an Arabian nation, why are we still poor and going poorest than ever?

SMH..
I no fit argue with you, but anyone that has been to North will testify that it is the most developed /developing part in Nigeria.

lolz, then Nigeria is a bad name to Africa and across the Globe, thanks to those carrying out Fraud, Drug trafficking, skull miners, organs harvesting.

What I mentioned are done by the different ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Remember I said " Good and Bad people are from all tribes,nation, down to human race.

You're an Arab worshipper and a muslim defender. How disgusting. More Africans need to get intelligent like the Angolans and the CAR people and drive out, kill, expell muslims and ban Islam.

Nigeria is poor as a nation due to the North. The highest poverty & illiteracy and everything bad rates are in the ISLAMIC Sahelian North. The SW and SE are only reason why Nigeria has not collapsed into a failed state like Niger and the rest of the Muslim/Arabicized Sahel. Literally the Northern part of Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Look at the studies. All of the economic prosperity and development is in the South. All of this barbaric Islamic/Arab shyt is in the North. Legal child marriage, FGM, suicide bombing and Jihad terrorism. You're lying about Northern Nigeria. As expected.

Chinese and Indians have their scammers and drug dealers. Chinese and Indians are still successful groups. Southern Nigerians are literally the pride of Nigeria. Science, technology & the arts. Where are all of these Sahelian Northern scientists, mathematicians, athletes, authors and musicians like Bennet Omalu (Igbo), Wole Soyinka (Yoruba), Chiamanda Adichie (Igbo), Tinie Tempa (Igbo) and Israel Adesanya (Yoruba) and Burna Boy (Yoruba).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by Silentgroper(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Hi dunce ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Believe That African Women Crave Them? by DaChosenOne: 12:50am On Sep 05, 2023
Silentgroper:

Hi dunce ...

Hi brother!

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me / Where Can I Get Weed In Kubwa Abuja / Just Thought I'd Share Something I Read Smewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.