Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (93699 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct Sylvanus Okogbenin, Kill Two Policemen In Edo / Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Who wants to blow? Let me raype you then you make noise on social media about it grin grin

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kidman96(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
35 thousand naira machine

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hope the rapists have been brought to book?

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Yoshy: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Beware of very slim girls, they can send you to early graves with their boreholes.

Anyway, this is a step in the right direction towards rehabilitating her. I like her vibes though, not feeling depressed after all these.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Uglymugg: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
wasn't she asking for iphone X in that video? It didn't look like rape too, I don't know what passes as rape this days, what about the real rape victims? the ones that made all the right choices but was still cornered and raped?

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
mendii:
who stil get d video
in our house we have seven rooms and one parlour. grin I get the video,waiting you wan carry am do? undecided

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Obere4u: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
[color=#000099] in our house we have seven room and one parlour. grin I get the video,waiting you wan carry am do?/color]

Full video ni?
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Uglymugg: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
kvngjesse:
She was not raped, watch that shi well
Just goes to show you that the life of a women is on easy mode.

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Obere4u:

Full video ni?
yea, waiting you wan carry am do?
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Joystark(f): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
wasn't she asking for iphone X in that video? It didn't look like rape too, I don't know what passes as rape this days, what about the real rape victims? the ones that made all the right choices but was still cornered and raped?

Rape is rape. No real or fake victims. It's either you were raped or you were not.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Uglymugg: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Joystark:

Rape is rape. No real or fake victims. It's either you were raped or you were not.
But she wasn't raped. I watched the video over and over.

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Joystark(f): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
Just goes to show you that the life of a women is on easy mode.

You are not the one whose Instruments video is all over the net.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Uglymugg: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Joystark:

You are not the one whose Instruments video is all over the net.
Is uploading the video rape? I thought forceful Penetration was regarded as rape?

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Amberon1: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
What really is you people's problem and why are you so concerned about women's sexuality? Have you closed your own legs?
fastjett:
We still have good people in this society,bros may God bless you more. I hope this sugar girl will close her legs and cool down to learn the fashion work. Poor girl.

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Mrsimplexvi: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Maxmavis:
Must u wait till tragedy befall someone before yhu offer help? Mtchewwww attention seekers
you need wisdom.. he did what he did and not seeking your attention....

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Joystark(f): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
But she wasn't raped. I watched the video over and over.

Her speech was slurred. Meaning she was obviously high on something. And the video... Do you think she would have given them consent to tape that, with all the useless noise they were making, had she been in her right frame of mind?
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Etizz: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
She refused Dubai trip?

Waitin dey do her naaaa.... Well I wish her well in d tailoring
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Uglymugg: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
wow! we're really living in dangerous times. A girl makes a bad decision, the guys on social media term it as rape and then buy her cool stuff. hahahaha. There's no better time to be a women than right now.

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Amberon1: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Is it your business? Have you helped those that tragedy is yet to befall on?
Maxmavis:
Must u wait till tragedy befall someone before yhu offer help? Mtchewwww attention seekers

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Obere4u: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
yea, waiting you carry am do?

Make I confirm if truly she's the girl ni
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
And what do you want in return sir?
as a man thinketh in his heart so he is, even ur name tells where u incarnate from.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like 5&6. You will see them shouting kill all homosexuals , meanwhile the heterosexuals are the ones causing the damages.

Awon rapists.
Nigerians girls and stupidity are like 5&6....u will see them shouting kill rapists!..kill rapists..bt na them go carry their stupid pussy dey pursue guys up and down...once they notice say u get small bar they no go let u rest.....if you dey ur papa house who go get mind kon rape u there

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by xana101: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Video of her rape or I don't believe.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by sirusX(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
jaxmand:
Bad guy... Na the tunnel now...... That double lane

Seems you're familiar with the orifice
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Uglymugg: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Joystark:

Her speech was slurred. Meaning she was obviously high on something. And the video... Do you think she would have given them consent to tape that, with all the useless noise they were making, had she been in her right frame of mind?

Have you thought about the fact that she was hanging around bad company so she can look hip? She followed those guys into the room voluntarily (bad choice) and she knew what the outcome would be. I can't imagine a well trained girl being comfortable in the midst of guys injecting all sorts of drug, she looked like she was in familiar company and there was no resistance on her part. The fact that someone brought out a camera doesn't make it rape, i mean, she's not even traumatized by the incident. I thought that happened to rape victims? or are those ones just pretending? Seriously, i don't even know what to believe anymore, this is fvcked up. You buy them gifts when they make wrong choices. lol

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Quite noble, me I need to bless somebody, the thing dey hungry me sef..
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na this one get deep and wide pussay grin

Chai... The pussay has been wrecked

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by selfemployed(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Etizz:
She refused Dubai trip?

Waitin dey do her naaaa.... Well I wish her well in d tailoring

She should have asked for the cash instead of the trip. I'm sure that would buy more than ten sewing machines
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Obere4u:

Make I confirm if truly she's the girl ni

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics)