Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (93693 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct Sylvanus Okogbenin, Kill Two Policemen In Edo / Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by tomdon(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
kukukeemee:

Rape is simple - When one of the partner in play does not give consent in the right state of mind

This is certainly a female of very little virtue.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by tomdon(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
kukukeemee:

If you have slept with a lady drunk then you are a RAPIST. YOU DO NOT SLEEP WITH ANYONE WHEN THEY ARE UNDER INFLUENCE. THAT IS CALLED RAPE!!!!!!!

Aswear this one na ashawo. Smelling thing
Bye I have no discussion with such
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Countersam(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
kukukeemee:

TF? She should repent because she was raped, gahdamn your Mentality has no hope

See mumu with sophisticated mentality,did u watch the video to notice the circumstances before rape. These were guys she knew before hand,had some of whatever she had and was gisting misyarning cause she was already on lapses before the rape. Did you also notice she was already half naked, just gisting?. Who exposed her to that danger if not her very self.....

Shallow brain!

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 4:18am On Oct 13, 2018
tomdon:

This is certainly a female of very little virtue.

And you think you're a man of virtue? I spit on the floor of earth for your shamelessness for you to support such promiscuous/malicious boys
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 4:28am On Oct 13, 2018
Countersam:

See mumu with sophisticated mentality,did u watch the video to notice the circumstances before rape. These were guys she knew before hand,had some of whatever she had and was gisting misyarning cause she was already on lapses before the rape. Did you also notice she was already half naked, just gisting?. Who exposed her to that danger if not her very self.....

Shallow brain!

It has nothing to do with circumstance, it has to do with act. even if she stood naked in front of them, they had no right to touch her. This would never be danger in the first place if people like you stop telling girls its their fault their raped and boys are forced (because it seems thats the only way as you na no one hear) to understand what consent means and stringent laws are placed on rape crimes. I cant stoop low to insult you, go and educate yourself because you're genuinely ignorant. The cause of rape is always at the ands of The Rapist. Like come on! Someone do you yahoo yahoo, so the person who was duped cause am? Or person kee you na you cause am? I attracted you with gun and knife to come and kill me. Crime is crime and offenders should be punished. Jeez!.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by tomdon(m): 4:37am On Oct 13, 2018
kukukeemee:

And you think you're a man of virtue? I spit on the floor of earth for your shamelessness for you to support such promiscuous/malicious boys

Either you're too daft to decipher the difference between supporting or condemning bad behavior, or you are outrightly malignant!
I don't normally do this cos I don't disparage any human but I strongly feel you're not worth debating with.
Bye.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 4:39am On Oct 13, 2018
tomdon:

Either you're too daft to decipher what is means to support or condemn bad behavior or you are outrightly malignant!
I don't normally do this cos I don't disparage any human but I strongly feel you're not worth debating with.
Bye.

Yes ooo I have your time.... I'm still looking for the sentence where you condemned the rapists? Where did you condemn the rape? Show me let me shutup and be the idiot. Till then, you are a vagabond
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Countersam(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
kukukeemee:

It has nothing to do with circumstance, it has to do with act. even if she stood naked in front of them, they had no right to touch her. This would never be danger in the first place if people like you stop telling girls its their fault their raped and boys are forced (because it seems thats the only way as you na no one hear) to understand what consent means and stringent laws are placed on rape crimes. I cant stoop low to insult you, go and educate yourself because you're genuinely ignorant. The cause of rape is always at the ands of The Rapist. Like come on! Someone do you yahoo yahoo, so the person who was duped cause am? Or person kee you na you cause am? I attracted you with gun and knife to come and kill me. Crime is crime and offenders should be punished. Jeez!.

I can never support rape nor what those guys did. My point still remains... No matter the amount of rehabilitation or support she receives if she loose guards she will still fall victim.she has lessons to learn but just unfortunate to have learnt some the hard way. If it were your sister in this scenario are you telling me you wont have 1 or 2 advices to give her other than piling the blame on the guys?
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Na this small olosho girl dem dey dig like that, I wish her all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.