Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (93692 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct Sylvanus Okogbenin, Kill Two Policemen In Edo / Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by GaggleNSwallow: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
That girl went to the hotel with her friend and a group of boys. They went with their two legs, nobody forced them, and they knew they would get fücked after the shawarma and beer treat.

Now, don't think I don't frown at rape crime but I just want people to know that the girl herself is not innocent and should not be celebrated.

3 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Joystark(f): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Uglymugg:

You know what, you've been asking too many question, so let me ask you one.

Would you follow a bunch of questionable guys to a hotel room just hangout?

The thing is, you are lashing out. At the girl. How about the boys who did this?
If it is alright for every girl with "questionable" male friends to be well, how do I put it now... "slept with while drunk" by the guys, do you know how many sexual abuse victims we would have on our hands?

Being friends with someone, visiting someone/some guys, doesn't mean you want sex.

It's almost as if, the only reason two pple of the opposite sex should be in some place, alone, is if they intend to have sex. That's not always the case.

2 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by revolt(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nobody seems to be talking bout the rapists or catching them.

2 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by jude33084(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pretty girl embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
I love people like you bro. God wil reward you for this. I wish our president is not lifeless to see people like u and said u are the type of change we need in this country
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
gifftson101:
I really wish such a favor could be fall me. I really need help to get myself up on my feet again.
I lost my job as a banker over 2 years and till date, haven't been able to get any thing meaningful. Anybody who can, should please help me. Am very open to accept any offer. I have a family to feed please Nairalanders !!!?
You're a male disguising in a female profile seeking help to your foreseen and unforeseen circumstance, claiming to be sacked from a job without a valid reason!
Your case is unequivocally and inconspicously declared inconclusive!
Electronic Idiot
Spits.

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
She wasn't raped i ve watched the video over and over.

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
That slaying blood still in her system see her slaying pose again

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by LeoFish92(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Joystark:

Abeg which girl in her right frame of mind would let you film her after bleep.. while you scream about her privates the way those guys were screaming? The girl was under the influence of something and that is rape bruv. Consent is a choice made without pressure, manipulation, or without being under the influence of drugs.

In a saner clime, those guys will be sued for all they are worth. At the end, na only simcard their family sef go fit afford. Both the taping without consent o, the rape o, circulating the video ni, matter plenty.

that girl is a hoe, from her name (which responsible girl answers hoe la sugar ), to the videos she's been releasing...

I watched the video, even before the sex, cos to me, it wasn't a rape in any way, they had initial conversations which was filmed by one of the guys, they planned the whole thing, she knew they would have sex, she knew it'd be filmed and released...

The useless girl later made another video addressing claims that she is dead...

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
I kuku get the 3 videos wanna share........
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by hooyme: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
If I convert a trip to and from Dubai, it could have gotten her an electric machine than this butterfly that my mum used in 1989. Oga, watin be your aim??
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like 5&6. You will see them shouting kill all homosexuals , meanwhile the heterosexuals are the ones causing all the damage.

Go to India and USA and see what rape means

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Uglymugg: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Joystark:

The thing is, you are lashing out. At the girl. How about the boys who did this?
If it is alright for every girl with "questionable" male friends to be well, how do I put it now... "slept with while drunk" by the guys, do you know how many sexual abuse victims we would have on our hands?

Being friends with someone, visiting someone/some guys, doesn't mean you want sex.

It's almost as if, the only reason two pple of the opposite sex should be in some place, alone, is if they intend to have sex. That's not always the case.

A) I'm not lashing out at the girl, I'm just wondering what happened to our moral compass? what about the real rape victims that actually have scars to show for it? what about innocent girls that fall prey to savages? they never got any kind of gift, but someone whose name "hoe la sugar" who had an orgy gets to walk away with a brand new sewing machine. That guy gave her the machine because of her performance in the video, not because she was raped, lol.

B) It's a hotel room. You can hangout in public. Who hangs out in hotel room? with a bunch of guys for that matter. It's not like they were talking business or some shiiit.

C) You didn't answer my question.

3 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
lol

see the way she is even blushing and smiling

she should just makt use of this her little fame as she is now exposed to the world before iv expires
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by tunary(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
And what do you want in return sir?
lmao lol na was for you o
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by bayuscobay: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
you are a bad guy lol
ArchangeLucifer:
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
bluefilm:
Let me ask a stupid question:

Was it the man's son that raped the girl?

Please, give me a stupid answer.

No. It's the man's son that did not rape her... grin

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by stephenolamide(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
She recently uploaded a video cursing those that wishes her dead...
Dem rape person, she Don blow, whetting we wey dem no rape go do now
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like 5&6. You will see them shouting kill all homosexuals , meanwhile the heterosexuals are the ones causing all the damage.
I hope your father is among us too?

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
There's more to being a parent than just bringing kids into the world. I'm still wondering about the type of families bringing up rapists. They will still go back home, have their school fees paid and collect money from their parents, God forbid

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by lastempero: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Dubai Kwa, please I don't want to hear another story.

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by montumonami(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shortyy:
You mean a tailor.

Congrats to her.
seamstress rather

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
More blessings to d guy
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Henri8: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
This evil face.
Lol.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Abeg share gimme I don find am tire
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Any kind Samaritan when get the video abeg share. I never watch am
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Deleayoone: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oreofepeters:

Share me the videos bros
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
WE HAVE 7 BED AND 1 PARLOUR IN OUR HOUSE

SHE DON LEAN SEF
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Rockingsonman: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
hooyme:
If I convert a trip to and from Dubai, it could have gotten her an electric machine than this butterfly that my mum used in 1989. Oga, watin be your aim??
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
prospero5:
so sweet of you, bro.
may God reward you.

my regard to that United fan in the background.
u wan rape her 2...she no b newcastle oh lol
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Deleayoone:

Share me the videos bros
my WhatsApp nno is on my siggy
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Deleayoone:

Share me the videos bros
check my siggy for my WhatsApp nno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.