Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (93697 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct Sylvanus Okogbenin, Kill Two Policemen In Edo / Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Mart1994(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2018
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like 5&6. You will see them shouting kill all homosexuals , meanwhile the heterosexuals are the ones causing all the damage.
u sound like a maniac.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2018
Mart1994:
u sound like a maniac.

Hahahaha. You no lie. I was in a manic mood yesterday. Too much coffee.

1 Like

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2018
Lolzz just watched the video.. Those small boys dey vex sha..

7 bed plus one parlour
Iphone 7 for 2k at scam market
While the other girl was screaming at the background "lemme jor!

I wonder wetin dem give those girls like that.. Although they raped those small girls but if no be greed those girls had no business getting high with guys in a hotel room.

Ojukokoro!!
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
childeck my siggy for my WhatsApp digit...
Done.. But i seen one video on xvids
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by nyovest300(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
And what do you want in return sir?
just negodu what this one is saying
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kullozone(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2018
Maxmavis:
Must u wait till tragedy befall someone before yhu offer help? Mtchewwww attention seekers

Tragedy never befall Me, Abeg come render me some helpsmiley
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by demarc001: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2018
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like 5&6. You will see them shouting kill all homosexuals , meanwhile the heterosexuals are the ones causing all the damage.

Dear Only if you know what homosexuals do, I can confidently tell you their molestation is more
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2018
bluefilm:
Let me ask a stupid question:
Was it the man's son that raped the girl?
Please, give me a stupid answer.
you watch too much of nollywood
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by def111(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
I still don't understand why he wanted to gift her a Dubai trip first!!!!

Taking her to Dubai for his own share.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2018
gud4dbest:
you watch too much of nollywood

Is that your own stupid answer?
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by naijapage(f): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
And what do you want in return sir?

May God of ALPH LUKAU Help us

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by aishatmusah(f): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian man identified as Bright Sylvanus has invested in a Nigerian lady whose photos went viral after she was raped.Below is what he wrote...

'(HO LAR SUGAR  IS NOW A FASHION DESIGNER) Who else remember the young lady that was raped ,you guys remember I promised her Dubai trip or another choice but she said she don’t want to go to Dubia now so she made this choice which I have fulfilled my promise am not supposed to make this post but I made the promise openly that’s why am posting this openly.  I told you all that she must change and I believe with God I serve she must change.  Our sister is not a fashion designer. We got her everything she needs for the work we paid her learning fee and we still blessed other two widows which I can’t post about them here.  And thanks to my brother who supported me in a big way. May God bless you bro. We did this together and I believe her dreams have come to pass. Thanks all for York love( her parents was so happy and they said that God will bless us all. Andasyn God will bless you bloood'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-what-man-did-for-nigerian-lady.html

Somebody should come and rape me ooooo.... When I was in school,was praying to be a graduate, become a graduate, one week ago I became one and I am so fucking tired of everything.
Staying home all day is a big Bleep off
Please oo, anyone with a job offer in Benin or Lagos ,should pls contact me 09033636067
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by winj3: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2018
At her own risk to trust an IGBO promise, you could end up carrying drugs abroad!

IGBOs does nothing for free, run!!!
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Uglymugg:
Adequate permission like what? We should all walk around with our lawyers and have them draft up a non disclosure agreement that we both agree on and sign before having sex? I'm curious about what adequate permission means.

You are a rapist!!

If a girl is drunk leave her ALONE. Wait till she is sober to make an informed decision.

If a girl goes to you house, that does not mean she wants to have sex.

If a girl likes to have fun or ‘promiscous’ As you say does not mean she wants sex.

If a girl is not a virgin does not mean she wants sex with you.

You don’t need lawyers, seek consent from a woman before you have sex. RESPECT the bodies of women, a woman’s body is not yours. A woman should be allowed the freedom to have all the fun she wants, drink, dance whatever, she should not be raped for it. Sometimes all a woman wants is just to have fun nothing more!!

2 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Uglymugg: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
TheNaijanBlog:

You are a rapist!!

If a girl is drunk leave her ALONE. Wait till she is sober to make an informed decision.

If a girl goes to you house, that does not mean she wants to have sex.

If a girl likes to have fun or ‘promiscous’ As you say does not mean she wants sex.

If a girl is not a virgin does not mean she wants sex with you.

You don’t need lawyers, seek consent from a woman before you have sex. RESPECT the bodies of women, a woman’s body is not yours. A woman should be allowed the freedom to have all the fun she wants, drink, dance whatever, she should not be raped for it. Sometimes all a woman wants is just to have fun nothing more!!

You're not going to get any pussy for this post. You just wait and see.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
jude33084:

Even your left ball go lost inside that wide hole I saw bro and may never find it again sad

just imagin o. na that type of olosho people dey come defend like say na one virgin she be.
i hate shit like this. that is the widest hole i have ever seen
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Uglymugg:

You're not going to get any pussy for this post. You just wait and see.

It’s not about getting the pussy. Sometimes as a human being you have to do the right thing that satisfies your conscience and God. I have a sister, daughter and other female family members and I would hope that the day they make a mistake they will meet a man that is decent enough to fear God. I believe in karma, I believe if you do bad, bad will come to you. Sex is not that serious, you get it, sometimes you don’t. Let’s try to treat all human beings with decency.

2 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 1:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Countersam:

Its not only by this, she should repent. Hoeing around sometimes is in the blood

TF? She should repent because she was raped, gahdamn your Mentality has no hope
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 1:46am On Oct 12, 2018
sladimeji:
grin seven beds and one parlour.....yea we remember her

You are very stupid for laughing
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 1:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Mart1994:
u sound like a maniac.

You sound like a bigger maniac
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 1:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Uglymugg:
wasn't she asking for iphone X in that video? It didn't look like rape too, I don't know what passes as rape this days, what about the real rape victims? the ones that made all the right choices but was still cornered and raped?

Rape is simple - When one of the partner in play does not give consent in the right state of mind
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 1:51am On Oct 12, 2018
Goldmaxx:
auntie she was not raped.. She was drunk that's all

If you have slept with a lady drunk then you are a RAPIST. YOU DO NOT SLEEP WITH ANYONE WHEN THEY ARE UNDER INFLUENCE. THAT IS CALLED RAPE!!!!!!!
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 1:53am On Oct 12, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
enough of this shit. the bitch ass hoe was never raped. she voluntrily followed these guys to the hotel, smoked weed and got high with them . man what she expecting after all that. she enjoyed every part of it. i can bet my left balls that this bitch will organize another group of Hot idiot to come Bleep extra wide hole. is she not the bitch with the very wide cunt hole?

I HOPE THEY DO THE SAME THING TO YOUR MOTHER, SISTER, WIFE, AND DAUGHTER. AFTER THAT PLEASE LET US KNOW IF IT WAS RAPE. SADIST MFCKER
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 1:56am On Oct 12, 2018
sexprof:
shey dem say na 5 niggars climb her.....buh na only one niggar dey d video.... dis rape video na fake....,na Bleep she Bleep ...,no b rape

WAIT MAKE WE SEE AFTER YOU DON BORN GEH....MTCHEWWW
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 2:00am On Oct 12, 2018
tomdon:
Holar sugar who still resides with her parents went to hotel to meet with guys and got very high so that she can have prayer meeting with the guys.
The guys can be accused and even incarcerated for malicious conduct or anything other than rape.
Rape is despicable but what transpired was no rape. Should a girl who is born in a good home be found in such situation??
People should stop encouraging nonsense. The girl cannot be absolved of complicity even if she's not punished

AND THEN THE BOYS WILL GO SCOTT-FREE BEAUSE THEY ARE ANGEL MICHAEL AND GABRIEL WHO DID NOT SMOKE WEED AND EVIDENTLY FORCED THE GIRL TO TAKE WEED AND CLEARLY RAPED HER. YES THEY RAPED HER, THEY ARE RAPIST, AND YOU ARE PART OF THE SOCIETY SUPPORTING RAPE. LET IT SINK IN.

YOU ARE A PROPONENT OF RAPE CULTURE, GET YOURSELF EDUCATED!
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 2:19am On Oct 12, 2018
kukukeemee:

I HOPE THEY DO THE SAME THING TO YOUR MOTHER, SISTER, WIFE, AND DAUGHTER. AFTER THAT PLEASE LET US KNOW IF IT WAS RAPE. SADIST MFCKER
yes
if my mom ,sister, wife or daughter go advertising their pussies on facebook and asking guys to come Bleep them and then follow a group of guys totheir hotel room, drink and smke and get high, i hope they do same to them. thunder firer your mama , your wwife, sister and all the females in your family
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 2:24am On Oct 12, 2018
tomdon:
Holar sugar who still resides with her parents went to hotel to meet with guys and got very high so that she can have prayer meeting with the guys.
The guys can be accused and even incarcerated for malicious conduct or anything other than rape.
Rape is despicable but what transpired was no rape. Should a girl who is born in a good home be found in such situation??
People should stop encouraging nonsense. The girl cannot be absolved of complicity even if she's not punished
thnk god say people still dey naija wey get better brain. that girl actually advertized for a gngbang fun and got what she asked for. the only thing those did that was wrong is posting her video online. man mare looking at how wide the girl toto dey sef, you dont need prophet Isaiah to tell u that this girl is a confirmed olosho, any body that calls this rape deserves mob action
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 2:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
yes
if my mom ,sister, wife or daughter go advertising their pussies on facebook and asking guys to come Bleep them and then follow a group of guys totheir hotel room, drink and smke and get high, i hope they do same to them. thunder firer your mama , your wwife, sister and all the females in your family

NOW, UNLIKE OTHER NIGERIANS LET ME TOUCH YOUR LIFE. BECAUSE THIS INSULT WILL LEAD US NO WHERE.

I URGE YOU TO GOOGLE:

"WHAT IS CONSIDERED RAPE?"
"WHAT CAN BE DONE TO PREVENT RAPE?"
"WHICH COUNTRIES HAVE THE HIGHEST RATE OF RAPE AND WHY?"

I AM GENUINELY SORRY THAT NIGERIA HAS FAILED YOU AND MADE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE. I KNOW YOU ARE HURT WITH ALL THE BURDENS OF THIS COUNTRY AND CONSTANTLY HAVING TO BATTLE WITH TOXIC MASCULINITY. I AM SORRY NIGERIA HAS FAILED YOU ON THIS.

PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF AND ASK QUESTIONS THOROUGHLY. I BELIEVE THAT AFTER THIS YOU CAN BE A BETTER PERSON. I HOPE YOU BECOME A BETTER PERSON AND I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BIGGER PERSON TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WEREN'T, AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND BE WISE
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 2:41am On Oct 12, 2018
kukukeemee:

NOW, UNLIKE OTHER NIGERIANS LET ME TOUCH YOUR LIFE. BECAUSE THIS INSULT WILL LEAD US NO WHERE.

I URGE YOU TO GOOGLE:

"WHAT IS CONSIDERED RAPE?"
"WHAT CAN BE DONE TO PREVENT RAPE?"
"WHICH COUNTRIES HAVE THE HIGHEST RATE OF RAPE AND WHY?"

I AM GENUINELY SORRY THAT NIGERIA HAS FAILED
thunder strik u and your generation. u bin think say when u include my mama and sis for your useless quote i go dey moved. once again, thunder fire and strike u , ur mother, ur sistes or sisters and all females in your family
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kukukeemee: 2:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

thunder strik u and your generation. u bin think say when u include my mama and sis for your useless quote i go dey moved. once again, thunder fire and strike u , ur mother, ur sistes or sisters and all females in your family

I KNOW YOU HAVE TAKEN MY MESSAGE AND I AM PROUD THAT YOU HAVE AND I APOLOGIZE THAT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE BIGGER PERSON. LOOK UP THOSE SUGGESTION AND HAVE A GOOD LIFE
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2018
kukukeemee:

If you have slept with a lady drunk then you are a RAPIST. YOU DO NOT SLEEP WITH ANYONE WHEN THEY ARE UNDER INFLUENCE. THAT IS CALLED RAPE!!!!!!!
then why did she follow five boys to their hotel room ?
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by tomdon(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
kukukeemee:

AND THEN THE BOYS WILL GO SCOTT-FREE BEAUSE THEY ARE ANGEL MICHAEL AND GABRIEL WHO DID NOT SMOKE WEED AND EVIDENTLY FORCED THE GIRL TO TAKE WEED AND CLEARLY RAPED HER. YES THEY RAPED HER, THEY ARE RAPIST, AND YOU ARE PART OF THE SOCIETY SUPPORTING RAPE. LET IT SINK IN.

YOU ARE A PROPONENT OF RAPE CULTURE, GET YOURSELF EDUCATED!

You're daft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.