Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? (3554 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) / What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Girl Wearing This? / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by paulolee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
how to convince her to allow me run dt early morning sex tinz...dts stuff de mk me de sharp and reason well all day..

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by luscioustrish(f): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Good morning knacks grin

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Kenejames(f): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
SALTandFIRE:
if you use this your right hand to slap someone...the person cannot live to see the next day....see muscles wet dey vex
Ok that wasn't my handwriting..... But let me react to your comment..... Can I see a picture of your hand?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Pwetty2(f): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
If its at 5am, early morning secks... Swt
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by HomerTimpson: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pwetty2:
If its at 5am, early morning secks... Swt
hmmm i'll tell your parents abt this

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony / Gongolili Benefits For Your Sexual Health / Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.