Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) (6675 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
What comes to your mind when you see this on a woman? Be honest please.

When you see a woman with local tattoo paintings on her, what usually comes to your mind?

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by chiiraq802(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nack-a-ton wink

6 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by Nonexisting1: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
For me to see this on a vaginarian, I must have met her at night or under the influence of alcohol.

9 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by MS247: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
cool

Nonsense shakara,

This nonsense tattoo, leg chain, real tattoo, double piercing , nose ring

All this doesn't capture any man's heart

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cool

Nonsense shakara,

Too is not bad no not bad at all, especially for a lady. But piercing in any form is devilish. I hate ladies who piece their bodies
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by illicit(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
If it looks good on her, fine

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by Illegal1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cool

Nonsense shakara,

omoh.........u lie,waist bead dey capture our heart

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by falcon01: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
Whats the name of that disorder sef?

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cool

Nonsense shakara,

Well Said

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by ridwintin89(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
I see them as local bitch,The best beauty is personal hygiene and lovely dress.It seems dirty to me including make up.The make up of a thing irritate me alot.Ugly mofos

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by mischief003: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bitch*s that are off my bangable list sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
chiiraq802:
Nack-a-ton wink
What's that please?

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by Googledotcom: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
Mostly seen on northern ladies, looks dirty to me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........u lie,waist bead dey capture our heart
But not this, right?

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by just4fun(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

When you see a woman with local tattoo paintings on her, what usually comes to your mind?

She's from the North.

Next question will be" Deal or no deal" ?

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
just4fun:

She's from the North.

Next question will be" Deal or no deal" ?

I don't get you. "Deal or no deal"? How please?

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Googledotcom:
Mostly seen on northern ladies, looks dirty to me.
The feet I posted above, are they dirty? I mean, do they look dirty?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
falcon01:
Whats the name of that disorder sef?
What disorder please?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
ridwintin89:
I see them as local bitch,The best beauty is personal hygiene and lovely dress.It seems dirty to me including make up.The make up of a thing irritate me alot.Ugly mofos
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by ridwintin89(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
it seems dirty.you will never see first class citizens with such .Too rough.If a lady bring it to my house,she must clean it before she could be allowed to enter.Disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by osmosis101(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hoe losho IBILE

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by Babaibeji2020(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What's that please?
If cook-a-ton is nonstop cooking, my broda what do u think nack-a-ton is....?
I'll flog u mercilessly with a 2by2 plank if u provoke me now......😠

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by Illegal1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
But not this, right?
omoh..........dis exactly wat i'm looking for.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

If cook-a-ton is nonstop cooking, my broda what do u think nack-a-ton is....?
I'll flog mercilessly with a 2by 2 plank if u provoke me now......😠
I'm confused though.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
ridwintin89:

it seems dirty.you will never see first class citizens with such .Too rough.If a lady bring it to my house,she must clean it before she could be allowed to enter.Disgusting.
You would be shocked. Every class wears this.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by SporaD8: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

First-degree burns!!!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by just4fun(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't get you. "Deal or no deal"? How please?

Neat enough to befriend or not ?
Some look unkempt wearing those tattoos
grin
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
SporaD8:

First-degree burns!!!
Jeezzzz! Why would you even say or think of that?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by SporaD8: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Jeezzzz! Why would you even say or think of that?
It's nothing personal ok?
It's just the way I feel about those inks. yuk!
Show'd I get you some pics of body burns to compare and contrast?

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by DaTruths: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cool

Nonsense shakara,

Speak for yourself oga, i like double piercing, tattoo on the neck or thighs and waist beed.

My wife must have two of these.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by finallybusy: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Femi, go and find work. Stop using your girlfriend’s pictures to seek attention. Oloribu.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) by Omoawoke2(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

I will be curious what she has on her bombom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? / My Whatsapp Chat With Her / Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.