Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills (41541 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by omooba969(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
SyrusdeHansome:
Some pple are so self-centered. What if the guy has been abducted by either his or ur ex, and you're there crying shit?

grin say no more.
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
DAntivirus:

I'm not like that o
I hear you
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Fourwinds: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
chiommy123:
most of this black American guys are play boys all they know is relax their hairs, wear ear rings, sneakers, move their trousers to the bottom level and be saying Bleep men Bleep men
nawa oooo... Chioma
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Fourwinds: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
The lady should have known better. The writings were on the wall but she was blinded by desperation. Pity!
hmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Funkybabee(f): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wickedness.. Sue that idiot what kind of rubbish is that Bleep that shit
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
And there's probably a short, bald and fat guy that was ready to die for her. But she chose Romeo instead grin
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by DAntivirus: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
yettymuse:
I hear you
you don't believe me?
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by macello4(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
CastedGist:
Woman abandoned on her wedding day by her partner of 10-years cries out as she's stuck with unpaid bills.

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/lady-abandoned-wedding-day-partner-10-years-cries-shes-stuck-unpaid-bills

may be the lady smells dat is why. Not insulting tho
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by teewhybabee(f): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lying to get people to view your blog would not make it grow, the picture on this link is the same as the one here on NL.... Castedgist the trickster
CastedGist:
cool sad

SEE UNCENSORED PHOTOS HERE >>> https://gistmore.com/lady-abandoned-wedding-day-partner-10-years-cries-shes-stuck-unpaid-bills
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
na waoh..why abandon a fine gehl like dis
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Amberon1: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Do you have sense. Fish brain because she decided to spend? When a woman doesn't spend y'all still call them names.
Mumu.
Laple0541:
See Fish brain, she was the one doing most of the spedings in preparation for the wedding yet she couln't see this coming! You better pay your bills on time.
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
DAntivirus:

you don't believe me?
MEN ARE SCUM!
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by DAntivirus: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
yettymuse:
MEN ARE SCUM!

Where did this come from? I bet you had an experience, trust me if everyone relates with their experience we all probably would be gay...

Women aren't better either you know...
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
midehi2:

what is she saying sef someone she dated for 10yrs, is that desperation undecided undecided

what are you carrying on your head sef, or is that why you can't think well
Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Amberon1:
Do you have sense. Fish brain because she decided to spend? When a woman doesn't spend y'all still call them names.
Mumu.
Honestly he is right. A Man with a sense of responsibility won't allow a woman foot all the bills, He will never be happy with that. The man in question was either intimidated or he had no plans for her. Whichever the case, he's at fault no doubt but so is the woman too.
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by efficiencie(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
...so you in conjunction with the tactical dude have been running up debts and you expect the sane guy to walk into a marriage with you loaded with debts! The guy turned out to be very smart and you, as expected, turned out to be the chartered fool!
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Amberon1: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
What exactly is the fault of the victim?
MariaLavina:
Honestly he is right. A Man with a sense of responsibility won't allow a woman foot all the bills, He will never be happy with that. The man in question was either intimidated or he had no plans for her. Whichever the case, he's at fault no doubt but so is the woman too.
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by midehi2(f): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Get well soon.
I should be telling you that tongue
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by efficiencie(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Amberon1:
What exactly is the fault of the victim?

The victim was not strategic. She failed to understand that one major obstacle in relationships is the flow of finance. The man clearly was not ready to be part of a marriage that kicked-off on debt so he bolted - probably in search of the next girlfriend. The lady should have seen the writing on the wall but she didn't and incidentally was caught napping!
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Why was she the only one spending? Smells of desperation........

No wonder he ran away ...... Modern day slavery, not allowed in 2018 .....
I thought I was the only one who noticed

1 Like

Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Liftme(f): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2018
10 years ? Desperate? Really?
Oreofepeters:
heartless but I think the lady was desperate..
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
midehi2:
I should be telling you that tongue
Lol...funny you sis smiley
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by midehi2(f): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol...funny you sis smiley
grin
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by stephleena(f): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
DAntivirus:

It happens both ways you know
I saw ur mail, request...sorry I don't reply mails
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by DAntivirus: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
I saw ur mail, request...sorry I don't reply mails
OK...
but that was harsh though, it felt like a stab
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by stephleena(f): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
DAntivirus:

OK...
but that was harsh though, it felt like a stab
Hahahahah..stab? that's way too much..
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by DAntivirus: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
Hahahahah..stab? that's way too much..
That's how it felt... really
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by stephleena(f): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
DAntivirus:

That's how it felt... really
Sorry...are u hot tempered? seems like you're
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by DAntivirus: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
Sorry...are u hot tempered? seems like you're
I'll say I'm sincere and blunt... but what gave you the notion that I am?
Re: Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills by stephleena(f): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
DAntivirus:

I'll say I'm sincere and blunt... but what gave you the notion that I am?
Nothing.. enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.