Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix (2279 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by CastedGist: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2018
This Man did a very difficult exercise as his wife-to-be lies on top of him in pre-wedding photoshoot. See the way she's looking at him, they are both smiling! Lol

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/man-difficult-exercise-fiancee-lies-top-pre-wedding-photo

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by CastedGist: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2018
cool
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by JasonScoolari: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2018
If only he could listen to my advice and invest that money meant for the marriage into bet9ja 2 odds this week.

Lemme keep my brilliant advise to myself. grin
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by IamPlato(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2018

From What I See, this Is The Beginning Of Suffering For This Man, unfortunately He Cannot See between The Line Of This... They Are Meant To Be LivingFree but So Far I Dont See That Happening
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by IamPlato(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2018

From What I See, this Is The Beginning Of Suffering For This Man, unfortunately He Cannot See between The Line Of This... They Are Meant To Be LivingFree but So Far I Dont See That Happening...
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by raquel97: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

From What I See, this Is The Beginning Of Suffering For This Man, unfortunately He Cannot See between The Line Of This... They Are Meant To Be LivingFree but So Far I Dont See That Happening

hmm Weldone sa the clairvoyant
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Myndd44, our resident scammer has given me 35 mentions. He's trolling me so please could you give him a break so he can find a job to feed himself, instead scamming innocent people.

Thank you in advance smiley
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by IamPlato(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
LivingFree:

Myndd44, our resident scammer has given me 35 mentions. He's trolling me so please could you give him a break so he can find a job to feed himself, instead scamming innocent people.

Are You Normal? How Did I Troll You? So Somebody Can Not Talk About LivingFree Again undecided
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by IamPlato(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
LivingFree:

I Have Forgiven You. Go And Sin No More wink
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Are You Normal? How Did I Troll You? So Somebody Can Not Talk About living free Again undecided
Your brain or your face, I don't know which is uglier.

This is Lame, Childish and Stupid. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by IamPlato(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

Why Did You Change That Beautiful Big Head Picture? I Loved It sad
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by IamPlato(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Your brain or your face, I don't know which is uglier.

This is Lame, Childish and Stupid. Grow up!

Says The girl With Head Like Tuber Of Yam
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Why Did You Change That Beautiful Big Head Picture? I Loved It sad
It wasn't there for you to love, Get over your delusion son, you don't count to have an opinion.

Take care. smiley
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Are You Normal? How Did I Troll You? So Somebody Can Not Talk About LivingFree Again undecided

Myndd44 undecided
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by IamPlato(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
LivingFree:

Myndd44 undecided

grin

Enough! I Was Just Jokin With You o
Re: Man Does Difficult Exercise As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Pre-wedding Pix by IamPlato(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
It wasn't there for you to love, Get over your delusion son, you don't count to have an opinion.

Take care. smiley

But I'm Serious, i Really Loved That Head

(1) (Reply)

She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? / Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife / I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.