Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate (28277 Views)

Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by wellmax(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari is lifeless
Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Splasshhh(f): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Rexnegro(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
FYB:
Choose from Peter Obi or NOIand let's move on, no time to waste. Whoever emerges from the south east is "iceing" to Atiku' cake

Lets ATIKULATE in 2019
more reason why he will lose ... south east is PDP locked down , therefore he should chose from south west to split the vote there then give senate President to south east.... besides how comes the Igbos are now interested in presidency I tot most of them are saying they don't want presidency but Biafra..

2 Likes

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Atiku is Ipob
Ipob is Atiku

By next year, Both I, my family and all hardworking Igbos nationwide will vote Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by WIZDOM081(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Someone with running stomach can never have running mate now grin grin grin

Atiku Stomach like Oil tanker.

Ole Igbo candidate

1 Like

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by laffwitmi: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku will pick only the best as his running mate .

He has lot of work to do when he becomes president in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Smile4daddy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
I pity whoever wants to make him or her self as vice to Atiku bcz they're all heading on the wrong path that went to hell fire.

Beating PMB is never an option for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by TeaParty: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Boyooosa(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Saraki will still go back to APC. I'm seeing that.
Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Adakintroy: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Anyone believing atiku will win is just naively optimistic.

It's this kind of optimism poor people have while they pray and hope or the optimism gamblers relly when they are betting against 100 odds plus. Blind optimism.

If a Nigeria has no functioning institution. What are you all rallying on to ensure a free election. I mean if the case of ekiti and osun has not thought you all anything what will?. What will stop Buhari from appointing his own person as inec boss. Already apc lead the charge in states controlled 26-11 I think. So they already have the upper hand In that aspect. Apc already conducted primaries have shown they are not democratic enough to make assumptions. So what other hints do Nigerians want I don't know.

Am a nigerian, But am no fool. Just a straight talker. I knew that once you get it wrong with gej, it will run away for a long time before you get it back. It's not that easy. Bad people have their ways. They will intimidate bully or kill even. How will I have to choose between atiku and buhari. That does make sense. It's the scenero of devil and deep blue sea.

Atiku is a traitor. Obasango warn that he is the kind that can plot a coup to relieve his own master of power for his own ambition. That what exactly what he did to jonathan. The same man who spent billions to get jonathan out of office for buhari, is now fighting for the presidency and yu all want to vote for him. You are blind nigerians.that is why blind can lead you I swear.

Nigerians should just go to sleep and forget this election. It's a forgone conclusion in favor of the incubent.

This is not football were anything can happen. This is politics.

3 Likes

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Mobileowowa: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
I think this would interest us all to read this possible equstion
https://www.nairaland.com/4782239/wild-wild-west-atiku-ffk ...[Qquote author=TundeBricklayer post=71982649]

http://t.guardian.ng/politics/issues-delaying-choice-of-atikus-running-mate/
Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Neatboy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mehn! Politics is like chess game o. No be draught, ludo, nchoro or ayo game o.
Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Mftivi: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Rexnegro:

more reason why he will lose ... south east is PDP locked down , therefore he should chose from south west to split the vote there then give senate President to south east.... besides how comes the Igbos are now interested in presidency I tot most of them are saying they don't want presidency but Biafra..
shhh! igbos are not fools, they will sit down on election day, an igbo man does not go back to where he was mocked. If he must, greater honour must be bestowed on him.

10 Likes

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Anazp: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
shizzleStar:

I'm bafflled by the effontery and temerity of these creatures called yorubas in the past few days, and I ask myself few question s:

Why are yorubas suddenly interested in the PDP vice president slot- A party They so much loathe and detest

Why do They suddenly want to produce a running Mate to Atiku Abubakar? -A man they hate so much hate, call currupt and insults at the slightest opportinty

Why have yorubas suddenly fallen in love with PDP since after the primaries that they are now advising PDP on what to do if they want to Win next years elections?-yorubas now find PDP so appealing and irresistable. Interesting isn't it?

Yorubas by nature are very cunny, mischievious, greedy, selfish, treacherous and deceptive. They have this overbloated sense of self-worth and value. Isn't it unbelievable that despite the fact that no south West state is currently giverned by PDP, yet these greedy people are asking for the VP slot under PDP on a platter of gold, where is that done?

Isn't it unbelievable that the south East and south south that has provided the much needed viable opposition to this current failed govt aren't even shouting for the VP slot unlike these loquacious and Greedy yorubas? You now ask yourself, on what basis are the Yorubas asking for VP? Why exactly do the yorubas now want to reap where they did not sow?

This is a region that cannot guarantee you electoral advantage or block votes, a region that always sits on the fence and votes are shared 50:50, a region that can't give you a landslide, a region whose votes are inconsequential and can't guarantee you electoral victory

Their overbloated ego and Pride won't allow them see that the large number of voters in Lagos for example has been largly neutralised by the presence of Igbos and other tribes which constitute a substantial number of eleigible voters as opposed to states in other region where eligible voters by tribe are homogenous, so those talking about South West having more voters are grosslyy ignorant and largely unreasonable.

The worst mistake PDP and Atiku will make is to take a non-igbo as VP or from any region other that the south East. That will cast a death knell on the PDP's ambition of defeating this evil and incompetent APC govt. The south East is not short of credible, capable, competent, prolific, proven and eminently qualified candidates to fill in the VP slot of the PDP. Any thing short of an Igbo VP candidate will result not just in voters apathy and boycott, but a considerable number that will vote will vote for APC, just to ensure that the PDP self-destruct is completed.

Buhari led government is a total failure, gross misfortune and monumuntal disaster of garguantuan proportions. Only mentality deranged persons would want this inept, incompetent and incorrigible government to continue in office for another 4years

The attempt by a few misguided yorubas to hoodwink the PDP into making this grave mistake of fielding a Yoruba vice will not fly. They know it will be an easy coast for buhari and APC if PDP dare make the mistake of picking a yoruba vice . We see through your greed and deceit, gone are the days when people fall for your cheap lies and propaganda. People have become wiser now. Atiku + an Igbo VP candidate is a done deal if we are to oust the lifeless one and send him back to daura through a cow ride

A word is enough.....
your dsep hatred for the yorubas is causing you to send out hate speech which is a criminal offence. come our to the public with your face and say these things and stop hiding behind your computer. seun ban this user

1 Like

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by RTSC: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Rexnegro:

The igbos?
Who have been sustaining pdp both online and offline, if not the igbos?

Or is pdp no longer a regional party anymore according to yorubas?

Wetin concern Yoruba with pdp?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by niyidenrele: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
shocked[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by alexvatt(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
diebuhari1:
Just what I was suggesting yesterday

U people are ignorance of South West politics, Who told u that APC will win in south west? Ask them in Osun state.
Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by bjdon: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
I am SS so not biased in this I really think it should come from the SE. The zone has been loyal to the PDP and that has to count. The VP should have sound economic credentials as well as political gravitas. I can think of no better candidate than Peter Obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
diebuhari1:
Lol since we brought up then issue of PAC selecting a VP from South east, none of them have spoken about zoning PDPs VP to South West again. We will follow them propaganda for propaganda
lol who is 'we' and who is 'them'?. Nairaland activists. no go find work

1 Like

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by bixton(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Rexnegro:

And what will be given to Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by nurusystem(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
the beginning of failure is when Atiku is confuse in choosing is running mate.... Buhari /osibanjo 2019 no time,, we love you guys to countinue till 2023

1 Like

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by giztzone(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hmmm... Okay

*United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, October 2018*

Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment

HOW TO APPLY

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by adioolayi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
The claim that APC is thinking of dropping Osinbajo makes the whole news a fallacy.

If PMB should drop Osinbajo, then he should forget SW votes...Some achievements of his government is down to Osinbajo, so dropping him will mean, the block sympathy votes he can get from SW because of Osinbajo will be all gone.. as simple as ABC

5 Likes

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by akdjr(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ngozi or Obi would be a good choice if PDP want to come close to Buhari in 2019 election
Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by divinehand2003(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hmmmm
PDP should go ahead with her plans without waiting for the lifeless APC
Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Kennydoc(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
diebuhari1:
Just what I was suggesting yesterday
APC is already sure of victory in the South west, so I think it will make sense for them to choose an Igbo VP in order to split the SE and Igbo votes in general, this will help compensate for the loss of votes in North central due to the herdsmen killings and loss of votes in order parts of the North owing to the fact that the opponent this time around is a fellow northerner.

You're a joker! If Buhari chooses an Igbo VP, Atiku will win in the South West. Hope you remember that Buhari only won with 55% in the SW in 2015. South West votes are nearly equally shared between PDP and APC. Whoever will win the SW will win marginally.
If both PDP and APC field SE candidates as VP, Atiku will win Buhari hands down in the SE and SS. Buhari is the most detested politician in the SE at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by Umueme: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Atiku is Ipob
Ipob is Atiku

By next year, Both I, my family and all hardworking Igbos nationwide will vote Buhari

See this one oo....Afonja forming Igbo man....common go back 2 ur skull mining post...

3 Likes

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by kelvinchreez: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by ofem89(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
aydought:
Even though I am from South-West, I will still strongly support the idea of the running mate to Atiku coming from South East. That region has been alienated for long. Our brothers and sisters from that region should also be made to feel a sense of belonging, a beg.

You deserve a position for just being sincere love people like you who will not betray the truth from others

3 Likes

Re: Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate by joepepsy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dont tell me all youruba support buhari, they are alot who detest him,stop generalising.
shizzleStar:

I'm bafflled by the effontery and temerity of these creatures called yorubas in the past few days, and I ask myself few question s:

Why are yorubas suddenly interested in the PDP vice president slot- A party They so much loathe and detest

Why do They suddenly want to produce a running Mate to Atiku Abubakar? -A man they hate so much hate, call currupt and insults at the slightest opportinty

Why have yorubas suddenly fallen in love with PDP since after the primaries that they are now advising PDP on what to do if they want to Win next years elections?-yorubas now find PDP so appealing and irresistable. Interesting isn't it?

Yorubas by nature are very cunny, mischievious, greedy, selfish, treacherous and deceptive. They have this overbloated sense of self-worth and value. Isn't it unbelievable that despite the fact that no south West state is currently giverned by PDP, yet these greedy people are asking for the VP slot under PDP on a platter of gold, where is that done?

Isn't it unbelievable that the south East and south south that has provided the much needed viable opposition to this current failed govt aren't even shouting for the VP slot unlike these loquacious and Greedy yorubas? You now ask yourself, on what basis are the Yorubas asking for VP? Why exactly do the yorubas now want to reap where they did not sow?

This is a region that cannot guarantee you electoral advantage or block votes, a region that always sits on the fence and votes are shared 50:50, a region that can't give you a landslide, a region whose votes are inconsequential and can't guarantee you electoral victory

Their overbloated ego and Pride won't allow them see that the large number of voters in Lagos for example has been largly neutralised by the presence of Igbos and other tribes which constitute a substantial number of eleigible voters as opposed to states in other region where eligible voters by tribe are homogenous, so those talking about South West having more voters are grosslyy ignorant and largely unreasonable.

The worst mistake PDP and Atiku will make is to take a non-igbo as VP or from any region other that the south East. That will cast a death knell on the PDP's ambition of defeating this evil and incompetent APC govt. The south East is not short of credible, capable, competent, prolific, proven and eminently qualified candidates to fill in the VP slot of the PDP. Any thing short of an Igbo VP candidate will result not just in voters apathy and boycott, but a considerable number that will vote will vote for APC, just to ensure that the PDP self-destruct is completed.

Buhari led government is a total failure, gross misfortune and monumuntal disaster of garguantuan proportions. Only mentality deranged persons would want this inept, incompetent and incorrigible government to continue in office for another 4years

The attempt by a few misguided yorubas to hoodwink the PDP into making this grave mistake of fielding a Yoruba vice will not fly. They know it will be an easy coast for buhari and APC if PDP dare make the mistake of picking a yoruba vice . We see through your greed and deceit, gone are the days when people fall for your cheap lies and propaganda. People have become wiser now. Atiku + an Igbo VP candidate is a done deal if we are to oust the lifeless one and send him back to daura through a cow ride

A word is enough.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President / Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.