Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? (2582 Views)

Why Men Cheat! (my Opinion) / Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
weda u think its good or bad. Would it stop cheating No. So focus on productive things
I'm sure you cheat too. That's why you sound this way
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by anonymuz(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
not men. Some of them are lying cheats
i guess someone just cheated on you. If So...on behalf of we men we sincerely console you and move on with life.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
anonymuz:
i guess someone just cheated on you. If So...on behalf of we men we sincerely console you and move on with life.
true, but that was a long time ago. Im over it now.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Men are naturally prone to cheat. They love sexual adventures with d/f ladies. The lady(his gf) has a role in making sure he doesn't cheat. 80% of men cheat bcus of their partners. When u dnt offer him gud sex nd u ain't romantic. Taaa! Manchi wee leave u
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by anonymuz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
Good...please move on with life. Though isn't easy...we association of single men heartily recommend ourselves. We are active and trusted.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
can I DM you? I can make you happier you know
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
can I DM you? I can make you happier you know
read my siggy
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by abdeiz(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
i don't get

Screw that, subjectively men cheat to boost their ego, to fill a void their current partner cant or isnt willing to fill.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
abdeiz:

Screw that, subjectively men cheat to boost their ego, to fill a void their current partner cant or isnt willing to fill.
some women are faithful women. My theory is that men are not satisfied with one woman
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by AlexCk: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
...cuz there's a female willing to cheat with them most times.

Whether men or women, they all cheat.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by DaddyNimo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
what kind of stupid reason is that
we cheat cos we can, kee yourself
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
AlexCk:
...cuz there's a female willing to cheat with them most times.

Whether men or women, they all cheat.
true to an extent
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
DaddyNimo:

we cheat cos we can, kee yourself
lol
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by abdeiz(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
some women are faithful women. My theory is that men are not satisfied with one woman

Thank God you said 'some' women, then i agree 'some' men are not satisfied with one woman too.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
abdeiz:

Thank God you said 'some' women, then i agree 'some' men are not satisfied with one woman too.
Lol. What baffles me is the reason why they aren't
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by IamPlato(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
what kind of stupid reason is that

What Did Your Boyfriend Do This Time smiley
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
stop talking like girls don't cheat. am sure I have even cheated a guy before
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

What Did Your Boyfriend Do This Time smiley
Lol... I broke up with him long ago..... That's in the past
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
michaelandre:
stop talking like girls don't cheat. am sure I have even cheated a guy before
Lol... Well its true girls cheat. But not like men
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by IamPlato(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lol... I broke up with him long ago..... That's in the past

Was Just Thinking The Thread You Created Has More To do With Personal Issues
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Was Just Thinking The Thread You Created Has More To do With Personal Issues
I created it out of curiosity
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
I'm sure you cheat too. That's why you sound this way
i have in d past. And there was no reason i can think of grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
i have in d past. And there was no reason i can think of grin
lol
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by IamPlato(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
I created it out of curiosity

Many Have Asked Same. Its Now A Cliche...

But The Point Is That Men Are Naturally Unstable With Desire For Women but The Solution Is Building Self Control And Discipline
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Many Have Asked Same. Its Now A Cliche...

But The Point Is That Men Are Naturally Unstable With Desire For Women but The Solution Is Building Self Control And Discipline
hm.... Issokay sha
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by abdeiz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:

Check amongst my previous comments, i listed some reasons
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
QueenBelle:
?
I'm sorry queen. I kinda have mood swings often. please.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by EscobarSnipes(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
QueenBelle:
simply put, practice makes perfect. one cannot practice indulgence and become an expert at self control. When sex became ubiquitous it simultaneously became difficult to find abstemious people. People (both male and female) decide not to find reasons to remain faithful.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by EscobarSnipes(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lol... Well its true girls cheat. But not like men
lol not true sister, do you have a "cheatometre" to meassure the frequency of cheating in both genders?

The way ladies cheat is appalling and a bystander is likely to side them especially when they are done playing the victim of negligence or insatisfaction. With a frequent bombardment by toasters, it usually takes a certain amount of time for a lady to yield. Especially when one or more of them seems to bear close similarities to their own perception of the perfect man.

Ladies are emotional you know. So the guy that induces an emotional "tingle" is more likely to have his way with her no matter how committed she claims to be. That's why you see a lady stringing along a horde of exes and besties with different degrees of emotional attachment to all and hardly letting go

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
QueenBelle:
read my siggy
why na
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Franklyspeakin: 7:54am On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmmm cheating, men cheat because to them it's fun. Controlling several people. Having them in their palms. It gives them a sense of power. Like they hv control over the world. Also it gives them options. They can easily switch from one person to the other in terms of affection when the initial person starts misbehaving. Hmmmmmm cheating is not common to every man. But it's in vogue now because it's a thing small boys brag about with their dim witted friends to show relevance and feel cool. That's just what I think. Anyway how are u Queenbelle how was ur night. I have a discussion I wanna hv with u.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ranmoor: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Do ladies really deserve faithful, trustworthy and straight forward guys? Of course not!
I have never seen a lady that believes the truth. Tell them u are broke, they will believe u don't want to give. Most cases, when they want A they will be saying B.

Ladies are the most selfish creature that ever walked this universe. They only protect their interest.And do not be deceived, they are all the same: small, big, old or young. They will behave the same way in the same condition. If you think your wife is loyal or faithful, remove the main thing she is getting in the union and see how fast she will dump u. Look around u, u will only see landladies, they have succeeded in killing the husband with hustling and nagging. Ladies are not even truthful to themselves, yet they want a truthful relationship.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does A Lady Know You Love Her And She Is Not A Hook Up? - Mature Minds / Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage / Why Are Some Girls Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.