Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me (885 Views)

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me by bosah360: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
An online user has cried out to GISTINSIDER.COM and narrated his ordeal as he complained of a girl he met while travelling to benin and since then they have been dating, just recently he lost his job while the said girlfriend is flourishing in money now but has refused to help him, as she saiud i can't give you money unless you want me to die.

it was later on he came to realize that the girlfriend is into some fetish acts as he believes she has used his destiny, he complained how the girl inserts a cream into her private part before sleeping with him, he later on found out that the cream was a fetish cream and had other spiritual attachment to it. sO HE IS NOW ASKING HIS FELLOW nairalanders TO HELP HIM OUT ON WHAT TO DO.

Source: https://www.gistinsider.com/

1 Share

Re: Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me by marshalldgreat(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me by brownsugar23: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
So Na online you won find solutions don't go to God in prayers if you believe something spiritual is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me by Oreofepeters: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
so women of nowadays also use men for money.?

#Tabledonturno
Re: Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me by fykes(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
A lot of things happen in this world and women have been the downfall of many men. But my dear, only if u accept. Nobody, no devil can decide ur destiny but yourself. I believe that all power submits to JESUS. leave the relationship, relocate if u can, separate itself to God and cry out to God, it will take time, u will go through things but if ur heart is genuine, God will have mercy, he did it for Jabez, he is a destiny changer... No devil is devilish enough to touch ur destiny except u allow it.
I don't doubt demonic powers, but I know a higher source so I don't worry about lesser powers.
Re: Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Your destiny is at stake here. Take it from a girl. Not all girls are normal. Trust me, I've seen a lot of things

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me by cowgirl9090: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is not the moment to blame women and call them all sorts of bizzare names...
This is not about women been the downfall of men... This is about human beings in general... we have heard about men using their girlfriends or wives
for ritual purposes.

since you assume it to be fetish... you can librate yourself if you go to the right place it's not too late.
This is not just a lesson for guys but for girls too, be careful who you associate with.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
What's your location so we can direct you to the closest MFM to you?
Re: Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me by xendra: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
As u don fvck the girl wetin you gain?

I know it, sex will ruin many of you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
so women of nowadays also use men for money.?

#Tabledonturno
grin

(1) (Reply)

Groom Strips On Wedding Day To Entertain His Bride / A Wife Did This To Her Kid's / To Those Planning For Their Wedding This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.