Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? (10474 Views)

Nigerian Big Girl Displays Nipples In A See Through Top (photos , Video) / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Beniham: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
I think a lady can be classy without showing off her body this cheaply to everyone. This same lady was also seen well dressed and she even looked better. See her other photo below…

http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2016/06/why-should-big-girl-expose-her-body.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by ArchangeLucifer: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Money & preeq.

Simple.

I'm tired of saying it. angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Preshy561(f): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lol.
lipsrsealed
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Das77herbal: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
You call her big girl. Don't you know that's how she gets paid to become the name you call her.
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by MrsEvakinqz(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Huncle, is it your body..

Sabi sabi tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Headlesschicken(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
undecided Issa end time something...
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Abdul315(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
To change gay guys
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Oreofepeters: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
I know some guys go still masturbate on this
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by KlasysTech(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Because if you don't exposed your body like this, then you are not a big girl
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by GOFRONT(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Is she a small girl with a big god
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Lol
see watin i dey talk about we don jam here again
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Vaseline ooooo

1 Like

Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
She's dem hot, i can't stop glancing
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
This dress makes sense but at home
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Nobodys(f): 12:15am On Oct 12, 2018
grin When hubby offends you and you both ain't talking, just wear this at home cheesy... Hubby's gonna apologize or Die.... It's his choice.... grin
Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by EXLOVER(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2018
I love it like this.

Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by dosage150(m): 6:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Get me another one

Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2018

Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by pefefesiyo: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Let's Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

Through custom web apps, we are helping businesses make more informed decisions thanks to collaborate better as teams through synchronized platforms, streamline operations with internal process management tools that engage clients’ audience in a more meaningful way

Our team of Web Technicians gathers meaningful insight and project knowledge to propose the best solutions for the objectives at hand, bringing over a 100 projects worth of experience to the table.

List of Our Web Application System Solutions

• Inventory System Software Development
• Hotel Management System Software Development
• Financial Institutions System Software Development
• School Management System Software/ School Portal Development
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software Development
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software Development
• Social Media Network Application Development
• Photo Sharing Web Application Development
• Catalog Web Application Site Development
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website Development
• Plus Much more

We develop 100% custom-built Web Apps for your Project Success in Mind!

Re: Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? by rovafuceg: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
FULL-STACK LARAVEL WEB APP TRAINING

PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that helpto make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

Ultra Media Solutions brings you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

What you will learn after attending our Laravel classes:

• The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
• How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
• How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
• Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
• How to deploy third party service into the application

Prerequisites:

Solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience.

(1) (Reply)

Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! / I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals / 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.