Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (103250 Views)

Australian Sponsorship Visa Issue. / Spouse - Family Travel - Spouse Domestic Abuse Route. / Help: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Lovelyeyeballs: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2023
BlackArchitect:
Good day all, I just received my letter for biometrics but I’m yet to receive AOR I submitted my application in November. How do I book appointment for biometrics please

Go to vfs Lagos website and book for your biometrics. A time slot will be allocated to you. On that day and time, go there and get your biometrics done.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by BlackArchitect: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lovelyeyeballs:

Go to vfs Lagos website and book for your biometrics. A time slot will be allocated to you. On that day and time, go there and get your biometrics done.

Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Legend1308: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lovelyeyeballs:
Application update

June 6,2022 : Application sent online outland

September 21,2022: Aor

September 23,2022 : Sponsor approval

November 7, 2022: Medical Request

November 26,2022: Medical passed and updated

December 14,2022: Prearrival mail

December 20,2022: ppr

Biometric was done before for visiting visa application which has not been responded to till date

Good luck to everyone

HI I've also done my biometric in 2016 will it be automatically passed?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Legend1308: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
lekanlaniyan:

Here is what to do brother.

How to digitally sign IMM5532 (Relationship information and Sponsorship Evaluation).

Kindly find below the summary of steps to get your document signed

A. For Apple (Mac) USER:

1. Download (Mozilla Firefox) Brower.
2. Open the Imm5532 in Mozilla Firefox Brower (But Don’t download it to your
PC, open it directly in the browser)
3. Fill out the form in the browser
4. Then go to the signature box and sign (inputting your name).
5. Hit the print and save to pdf.
6. Upload the form to the online portal.

B. For Windows users (You can also use the above Firefox procedure or follow the below steps)

1. Complete the form in Abode reader- ensure everything other than the
signature is completely filled out.
2. Click print to PDF
3. Reopen in adobe reader.
4. Select (fill and sign)
5. Click on the signature box
6. Write your name for the digital signature.
7. Save and send.

I hope this helps you, if you encounter an issue, kindly inform the house.

Thank you.

Success.

Hello can we digitally sign for our spouse? If yes, has anyone done this before? If No how should we do it? I mean for signature that requires both sponsors and applicant to sign. And also what about some documents that requires hand signature and both spouses are living far away. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Deepsea14: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello ppl, it’s great to have this support system.
Just starting the application process, hoping for speedy processing. Quick question!
My spouse had a visitor visa denial before the wedding
A) Will I use the same UCI he had before for this spousal application?
B) does it make sense to pursue study route alongside spousal sponsorship??

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Legend1308: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Deepsea14:
Just starting the application process, hoping for speedy processing. Quick question!

Thanks in anticipation
You first question is yes and for the second question I don't know I don't wanna give a misleading answer of what I'm not sure of
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by ednut1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Deepsea14:

Thanks in anticipation
Makes no sense, the spouse will likely qualify for grants towards the education and/or pay lesser rate that international students when they get the PR. So it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Deepsea14: 6:07am On Feb 04, 2023
smiley smiley Understood! It’s just a desperate attempt to find the fastest route!!

ednut1:
Makes no sense, the spouse will likely qualify for grants towards the education and/or pay lesser rate that international students when they get the PR. So it makes no sense.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Deepsea14: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hello guys!
Pls is it possible to do medicals upfront for this our application? Either before submitting or before AOR….
Thank you!
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 3:41am On Feb 09, 2023
Legend1308:

Hello can we digitally sign for our spouse? If yes, has anyone done this before? If No how should we do it? I mean for signature that requires both sponsors and applicant to sign. And also what about some documents that requires hand signature and both spouses are living far away. Thank you

Hello Sir/Ma, to digitally sign your documents, you can follow the procedure above to do.
Yes, many people have done it before and their application was approved.
Yes, yes both applicate can sign following the same procedure or learn how to sign for their spouse as the case may be.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 3:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Please has any November/December applicant gotten AOR?
I noticed it takes some people a month or 2 before they receive AOR.

Lets keep this group active and engaging so people waiting can have hope that they are not alone.

This waiting game ain’t easy tho but I believe it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Dan90s: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Application received: May 5, 2022
Sponsor Approval: August 16, 2022
Biometrics received : August 16, 2022
Biometrics completed: August 19, 2022
Medical request: Oct 3 2022
Medical completed : Oct 21, 2022
ADR: Proof of contact & funds: Jan 5, 2023
ADR Received: Jan 18, 2023
Eligibility completed: Feb 14, 2023
Background check completed: Feb 14, 2023
Pre-arrival mail : Feb 15, 2023
COPR in tracker: Feb 16, 2023
PPR mail: Feb 17, 2023

Looking for info on how can I send passport directly to either Accra or Kenya rather than going through VFS Lagos or Abuja as I heard they can be slow. I'll probably have to send it to Accra if I'm doing it directly because my VO is in Accra. I'd appreciate any help pls. Thanks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by aestake: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dan90s:

Looking for info on how can I send passport directly to either Accra or Kenya rather than going through VFS Lagos or Abuja as I heard they can be slow. I'll probably have to send it to Accra if I'm doing it directly because my VO is in Accra. I'd appreciate any help pls. Thanks!
Congratulations! If you're not in haste to Jef off, do through VFS you get it back in little more than 3 weeks. Otherwise do Nairobi or Accra straight.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by aestake: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Deepsea14:
Hello guys!
Pls is it possible to do medicals upfront for this our application? Either before submitting or before AOR….
Thank you!
Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Donshocker(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dan90s:

Please what do you mean “Proof of contact & “funds””?
Is proof of funds required for a sponsorship visa?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by aestake: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Donshocker:

Please what do you mean “Proof of contact & “funds””?
Is proof of funds required for a sponsorship visa?
Nope, however the sponsor should add proof of how they are keeping up financially in Canada. Pay slip and stuff!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Tiwatope12: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Good morning house,pls I need yur help.....we received a emails to send additional family information to Accra immigration since September up till day we are still expecting. those it take long before they get bck to us.thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Tiwatope12: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Good morning house,pls I need yur help.....we received a emails to send additional family information to Accra immigration since September up till day we are still expecting. those its take long before they get bck to us.thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Deepsea14: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Hi guys, has anyone provided supplementary documents to their birth certificate (because it was not issued at the time of birth)? And what was the document?
Abi e no matter….
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
You can get at national population commission office. That was where i got mine as advised by members of this group

Deepsea14:
Hi guys, has anyone provided supplementary documents to their birth certificate (because it was not issued at the time of birth)? And what was the document?
Abi e no matter….

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Donshocker(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Please, Any August applicant?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dan90s:

Congratulations Sir/Ma.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Deepsea14: 3:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Thank you guys for the responses
Last question for now,
Did you guys fill the national identification part?
Just asking because my NIN slip doesn’t have issue/expiry date
Any need to upload the NIN slip/letter of explanation for it??
Thanks again!!!
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
I didn’t provide NIN because it requires issuing date/expiring date and mine didn’t have any of those. So i left it

But you can wait for others to respond on how they went about theirs .

Deepsea14:
Last question for now,
Thanks again!!!

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Griffin22: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dan90s:

Congratulations 🎉🎊🍾🎈
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Griffin22: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Deepsea14:
Abi e no matter….

You can get attestation of birth from national population office. I also got mine from there
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Griffin22: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Deepsea14:
Last question for now,
Thanks again!!!

No didn’t fill that part
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please when did you submit your application?

Griffin22:

No didn’t fill that part
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adeptonlin(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Griffin22: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Makibarbie:
Please when did you submit your application?

First Application was submitted in December 2022
They returned in February requesting I didn’t fill a particular form,
Just filled that and submitted again

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (57) (Reply)

Information About Sweden Visa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.