Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (54710 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina Posts Picture Of All African Heads Of States, Except Tinubu / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by lookingfly: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
The only problem I have now is how to prevent apc from rigging 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by bendike: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
mmb:
We are ready to die for Baba Buhari.

Nigeria sai Buhari

Biafra sai Atiku
Your wish to die for buhari is granted. GO AND DIE!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by maasoap(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Even you? In losers team?
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have been thinking lately. Why would a President say that herdsmen and insecurity are as a result of Libyans in Nigeria. That means we are not safe even in our own country even with the "Best " men heading our security agencies. Can a Nigerian terrorize USA or even South Africa here and go Scot free in their countries? All those supporting Buhari, wait until it gets to ur household, then u will know. Evil is lurking around.
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
lookingfly:
The only problem I have now is how to prevent apc from rigging 2019 elections.

They've learnt and mastered that from the PDP.
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by Bluntemperor: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
in all,i pity the South because they can't think deep to know that both Buhari and Atiku-are same of same blood,yet the South differentiate between themselves- you are either Yoruba or Ibo and I want to ask:who is most disadvantaged in the long run? Nigeria to me is in a big dilemma.Those Bishops,priests who are hobnobbing with politicians now should be aware!!. Believe politicians at your peril. Tomorrow will stand before all of us to give its judgment!
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
mmb:
We are ready to die for Baba Buhari.
Nigeria sai Buhari
Biafra sai Atiku
mumu
U are ready to die for a man, who doesn't even know you exist..

This ur Zombie level is beyond comprehension..
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by maasoap(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
gdonj1:
Nobody is against Buhari because ofreligion!Yar'adua was a Muslim (we all loved him)Nobody is against Buhari because ofethnicity!Yar'adua was Hausa-Fulani (we loved him)Nobody is holding Buhari's sickness against 6him!Yar'adua was sick (we all prayed for him)Nobody is asking Buhari to perform magicof transformationY
ar'adua did not perform magic, he took little steps in the right direction that endeared him to us.There was global recession in 2007-2009,one man came, saved us from the crisis.Saved Billions of Dollars for Nigeria,increased salaries, reduce pump price. Idon’t know how he did it when he was sick,and he didn’t blame anyone. His name is Umaru Yar’adua. Share this to all buharist supporters for more enlightenment,we never hate rather our brain is intact.To feel the realities. Good morning pals.

Story. Why don't you save your sermons and preserve energy for the election day. Buhari's supporters are not online
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by Moz22: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Those of you shouting Atikulate upandan.. How many of you have your PVCs??
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by kunleweb: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

So on point

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by PHILipu1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
At the end,Atiku,IPOB,Shites, OBj,Oyedepo and co will only come here to cry that Buhari rig a free and fair election in 2019.

Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by bigfish3k: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
2019 is going to be between

Corruption lovers (religious people who go to church and mosque every Sunday and Friday) and corruption haters (spiritual people who are not identified by their religious names but attitudes).

We know you people, you're against Buhari because he hasn't allowed you all to continue living your fake lives, standard of living your real income can't sustain has been exposed so you're angry.

We know you all!

so u are mocking nigerians that the income of N18,000 ur PMB is paying them can not sustain them in this bad economy u people put us because of bad policies. so what do u want them to do? they should vote out the recessionist jare. but am happy u know the truth
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by omoelerin1: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Choose ye today whom ye will vote, as for me and my house, we will vote Atiku
What about Biafra? You have jettisoned the movement? So soon.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by bigfish3k: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
PHILipu1:
At the end,Atiku,IPOB,Shites, OBj,Oyedepo and co will only come here to cry that Buhari rig a free and fair election in 2019.

free and fair election like in osun state
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by somehow: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
It was Buhari that brought you into recession that started since 2014? some of you no worth my time meen...

I guess it was Buhari that fixed 18k as minimum wage (for civil servants that aren't graduates). He's even trying to increase it to 24k.

Some of una no dey educated at all.

bigfish3k:

so u are mocking nigerians that the income of N18,000 ur PMB is paying them can not sustain them in this bad economy u people put us because of bad policies. so what do u want them to do? they should vote out the recessionist jare. but am happy u know the truth

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by wideawaken01: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
APC simply means

Any Person (not with us) Is Corrupt
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by JamesTPhillips: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by bigfish3k: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Alepa:

Clown .
You hate him because;
1. You didn’t vote for him and he won . It’s only natural to hate someone you didn’t want to win . But eventually won .
2.he completely buried Your illusion “Biafra” .
Say another one ! This propaganda won’t sell bro

why not attack the issues he raised. so u support armed fulani herdsmen and hate unarmed Igbos. u will reap what u sow
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by Alepa(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
bigfish3k:

why not attack the issues he raised. so u support armed fulani herdsmen and hate unarmed Igbos. u will reap what u sow
Did you just type why not attack the issue he raised?
Lmao
Is it the issue your father raised I attacked then? Clown!
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by Themandator: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
kaen1317:
APC having sleepless nights now. All the rigging no go help

As earlier predicted by me in my prophecy of 2017 and 2018, let me be frank and declare before God of heaven and the whole earth, even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, Buhari and his APC will not win the 2019 presidential election.
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by thunderbabs: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari will fall like a mango tree sef
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by bigfish3k: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
It was Buhari that brought you into recession that started since 2012? some of you no worth my time meen...

I guess it was Buhari that fixed 18k as minimum wage (for civil servants that aren't graduates). He's even trying to increase it to 24k.

Some of una no dey educated at all.

so if u google now, it will tell u that recession started in 2012
if u check National statistics Bureau .. it will tell u recession started in 2012
or if u are asked in an interview... u will say 2012-- my brother , na u no go school

minimum wage of 18k... we elected PMB to correct those abnormalies.. what is he waiting for
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by Almaiga: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
2019 Atiku and PDP will be shamed.

Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by TEYA: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
gdonj1:
Nobody is against Buhari because ofreligion!Yar'adua was a Muslim (we all loved him)Nobody is against Buhari because ofethnicity!Yar'adua was Hausa-Fulani (we loved him)Nobody is holding Buhari's sickness against 6him!Yar'adua was sick (we all prayed for him)Nobody is asking Buhari to perform magicof transformationY
ar'adua did not perform magic, he took little steps in the right direction that endeared him to us.There was global recession in 2007-2009,one man came, saved us from the crisis.Saved Billions of Dollars for Nigeria,increased salaries, reduce pump price. Idon’t know how he did it when he was sick,and he didn’t blame anyone. His name is Umaru Yar’adua. Share this to all buharist supporters for more enlightenment,we never hate rather our brain is intact.To feel the realities. Good morning pals.
Yaradua that was mocked by all when he was sick, Yaradua that people dance and celebrated when he died because his death paved way for a Christian president is the one you are hailing with kind words today? Kai! Nigerians and their undying love for the past. Anyway, dont scatter roses after I'm gone.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by kaen1317: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Themandator:

As earlier predicted by me in my prophecy of 2017 and 2018, let me be frank and declare before God of heaven and the whole earth, even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, Buhari and his APC will not win the 2019 presidential election.
Amen, amen and amen
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by bigfish3k: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Alepa:

Did you just type why not attack the issue he raised?
Lmao
Is it the issue your father raised I attacked then? Clown!

u didnt attack anything. u were digressing and wavering. mumu like u
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by Themandator: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
kaen1317:
Amen, amen and amen

Ekiti State gubernatorial election is coming up in July. Has the Lord revealed the winner to you?

Firstly, it is unfortunate that killing is going on in the state even before the election proper. If there is a clean, free and fair election, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate, Professor Eleka would defeat Fayemi hands down. People might be thinking on why should Fayemi contest again? This is what is going on in the heavenlies where power and principalities rule. As revealed to me by God of Heaven, spirit of vengeance descends and enters the heart of the cabal in the Presidency and the message is: who shall we send to deal with Fayose who has committed many atrocities against God and the Ekiti People? Remember in 2015, Fayose equated Jonathan with Christ Jesus, this was a serious sin before the Almighty God, and so, Fayemi is on vengeance mission. The Presidency will use every available power to wrest power from Fayose. Only the last minute miracle of the century can make Fayemi lose the election, and save Fayose from being jailed. You see the reason why the election is going to be tough, so it is do or die affair. In a nutshell, as revealed to me Fayemi is on revenge mission.
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by fokusmind: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
gdonj1:
Global recession does not necessarily translate to a particular country recession provided the country source of income is not affected. Nigeria lives on oil and that period of 2007 and 2009 quoted, oil reached a record of $140. How could Nigeria be in recession at that time. If the whole world is in surplus but what you depend on is not high demand again or its price drops you will be in recession, except you have other strong sources of income or good savings
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by Yankee101: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ask Abati about life after talking too much mother-sucker!
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by Alepa(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
bigfish3k:

u didnt attack anything. u were digressing and wavering. mumu like u
Mynd44, please leave that Shiite thread and come fast .
I’m not Mumu.
Rule 2
Re: Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku by boxypane(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wailers!!! Social media no go help una. This is not America!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.