Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? (837 Views)

In My Current Relationship, my guy and I retaliate a lot / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by anayolity: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Friday is here already and lots of people are gonna get their groove on today and through the weekends Guys and girls will definitely wanna hook up...
Overtime there's always been an issue of who pays the bills off course everyone knows in Nigeria, the ladies feels its the guys responsibility to foot the bills, infact it shouldn't be splited between both parties on a date even when some of them (girls) demand outrageous stuffs ..

Now the question is; should bills be splited on a date?

Ladies have you ever assisted a guy to foot a bill on a date?

Guys have you had a lady share the bill with you before?

Share your experience!!!

Cc : lalasticlala, mynd44, farano , Rocktation
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Each should pay for what they eat or drink.
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by OneCorner: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2018
It should be shared with their parents also. grin
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by dingbang(m): 4:11am On Oct 12, 2018
cool
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by tetula123(m): 4:56am On Oct 12, 2018
if bills are split...then ladies won't go out on dates again.. trust me.

1 Like

Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by ikeno(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2018
girls will stop going on a date and some will only order for water grin

dem girls will stop bringing their friends along and eating like a gluttony

2 Likes

Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2018
For me, the answer should be yes. If the guys pay everything, he'll feel I'm owing him a debt. He'd Want Me to to repay him with sex. So Yes

1 Like

Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by IamPlato(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2018
QueenBelle:
For me, the answer should be yes. If the guys pay everything, he'll feel I'm owing him a debt. He'd Want Me to to repay him with sex. So Yes

Wether you Pay Or Not. You Will Still Repay With Sex cheesy
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by ikeno(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2018
QueenBelle:
action speaks louder than words
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by sexy74(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
anayolity:
Friday is here already and lots of people are gonna get their groove on today and through the weekends Guys and girls will definitely wanna hook up...
Overtime there's always been an issue of who pays the bills off course everyone knows in Nigeria, the ladies feels its the guys responsibility to foot the bills, infact it shouldn't be splited between both parties on a date even when some of them (girls) demand outrageous stuffs ..

Now the question is; should bills be splited on a date?

Ladies have you ever assisted a guy to foot a bill on a date?

Guys have you had a lady share the bill with you before?

Share your experience!!!

Cc : lalasticlala, mynd44, farano , Rocktation

My brother anyone that initiates the dat pays the bill.
Most someone pay for what you initiated.?
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by Samantha23(f): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
it depends
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by stubbornman(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Hey Michelle55 you there
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by Michelle55: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2019
stubbornman:
Hey Michelle55 you there
if he can foot the bills, no problem. It doesn't mean I won't treat him to a nice date another day if I can afford it.
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2019
if the lady buys more than what the guy can afford, the date should simply be declared inconclusive and the lady should take the guy to court!
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by stubbornman(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Michelle55:
if he can foot the bills, no problem. It doesn't mean I won't treat him to a nice date another day if I can afford it.

You have spoken well... well can i foot the first bill to a decent date with you if you are in Lagos!

btw i had to bring you here cos i didnt want us to derail the previous thread... kiss
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by Michelle55: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
stubbornman:

You have spoken well... well can i foot the first bill to a decent date with you if you are in Lagos!

btw i had to bring you here cos i didnt want us to derail the previous thread... kiss
Lol.. Right now, I travelled to Mars because this Nigeria don tire me no be small. cheesy
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by princfred(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
IamPlato:

Wether you Pay Or Not. You Will Still Repay With Sex cheesy
Who is paying who with sex? Both are enjoying each other.
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by princfred(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
sexy74:

My brother anyone that initiates the dat pays the bill.
Most someone pay for what you initiated.?
Lol.
Re: Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? by stubbornman(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Michelle55:

Lol.. Right now, I travelled to Mars because this Nigeria don tire me no be small. cheesy

Oh damn it!!! embarassed undecided ... well its not a problem , wishes do come true... lemme have your Whatsapp line !!!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders: This Is What Will Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Se.x / What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert / Sex Continuous And Dissatisfaction, See Reasons Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.