Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ever Regretted Getting Hitched To Mr. Available? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Regretted Getting Hitched To Mr. Available? (358 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Regretted Getting Hitched To Mr. Available? by AshAZomor(f): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2018
It is a sad fact that we can’t get all we want in a partner in just one package, making a chunk of women to choose a husband for ‘sensible’ reasons – momentarily forgetting the passion of the hot lovers they’d had in the past. Why is it that men who are studs seldom make reliable husband material? This is the cross-roads Wura found herself when her fiance, Abel recently proposed to her. As the wedding date draws near, she is troubled if she should settle for the ‘Mr. Sensible and Reliable” her fiance is. “Sex with him is ok, she said. “but it’s predictable and he’s very conservative. As a very sensual person I like talking dirty during sex. I also like adventurous sex especially romps outside the bedroom. I’ve suggested all these to Abel tactfully, but he says things like that don’t turn him on.

“As things are now, his sex drive is quite low and mine is very high. Whenever we’re in bed, I’ve tried steering him into more adventurous sex but he says, very decisively, that he’s not into it. I haven’t tried other men since we became serious but whenever I have sex with him lately, I fantasise about sex with an ex of mine which was particularly hot – as a matter of fact, this ex brought out the best in me sexually. He would give me MouthAction even in semi-public places. Now I think of him all of the time.

Click on the link below to read full story:
Ever Regretted Getting Hitched To Mr. Available? https://gistupafrica.com/2018/10/11/ever-regretted-getting-hitched-to-mr-available/

(1) (Reply)

Okada Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan Due To Poverty. His Wife Can't Be Found / Why Do Ladies Still Maintain Their Old Facebook Name Even After Marriage? / 22 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.