Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner (705 Views)

Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / I Am Confused! What Should I Do Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by Adesuwag(m): 1:27am On Oct 12, 2018
My girlfriend and I stay together, I love her so much and wouldn't trade her for anything. I noticed her phone is heavily password which bothers me I mentioned this and she started a fight but we dealed with it. She's beautiful and I fear for loosing her

Recently I caught her pants down. scared to go onto details what can I do in am confused
What would you do to a cheating partner
Re: Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Make her your side chick. Go and look for your real chick!

2 Likes

Re: Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by Learnstuffs: 1:35am On Oct 12, 2018
Until she infest you with STD, you will learn what to do faster. It is better to be alone than to be in torment bro

2 Likes

Re: Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Truth is that there's nothing you can do to stop her from cheating, she's a girlfriend and not your wife.

Just regard her as a friend with benefits so you can have your peace. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Adesuwag:
My girlfriend and I stay together, I love her so much and wouldn't trade her for anything. I noticed her phone is heavily password which bothers me I mentioned this and she started a fight but we dealed with it. She's beautiful and I fear for loosing her

Recently I caught her pants down. scared to go onto details what can I do in am confused
this is the only part that concerns me. I DO NOT CONDONE cheating and never would I conform to societal shiiiii. Cheating is a deal breaker for me so bad that I do not care how many years I've been with my spouse, what we shared, the number of children we have or how much I love him
The day he cheats on me is the day I would walk out of his life. He would know all these rules and how high I uphold them. I won't cheat because I will never ever ever cheat on my man.

I would be so independent that walking away would be his loss! Every day he would sit down and cry to his ancestors "I just lost a good woman"!
For a man i strongly doubt, Only heaven would tell whether I can compromise but I strongly four.
In your case, let her go, never accept a cheating spouse.

1 Like

Re: Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by Das77herbal: 2:08am On Oct 12, 2018
Adesuwag:

Let her go. Except you want to die of STD, then you can continue.

No amount of talk can enter her head at this present time as your actions is being viewed as "sources of income blocker"
Re: Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by chiommy123(f): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2018
do whatever your heart tells you to do and people should stop acting all saints as if they've never cheated before
Re: Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by duduade: 3:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Take a walk
I don't know what or why you still thinking about it
Do not allow anyone to brain wash you into thinking about love and note a leopard will or can never change its spots

In the first place why are you both staying together
Re: Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by tetula123(m): 4:51am On Oct 12, 2018
even if you leave her, the new one will do same. the difference is being caught...
Re: Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by bdchange(m): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2018
yettymuse:
this is the only part that concerns me. I DO NOT CONDONE cheating and never would I conform to societal shiiiii. Cheating is a deal breaker for me so bad that I do not care how many years I've been with my spouse, what we shared, the number of children we have or how much I love him
The day he cheats on me is the day I would walk out of his life. He would know all these rules and how high I uphold them. I won't cheat because I will never ever ever cheat on my man.

I would be so independent that walking away would be his loss! Every day he would sit down and cry to his ancestors "I just lost a good woman"!
For a man i strongly doubt, Only heaven would tell whether I can compromise but I strongly four.
In your case, let her go, never accept a cheating spouse.
I like your point because this what I also stands for and I advised guys or ladies to stay away from a cheating fellow no matter what has being involved between you two. Though I don't support the divorce of a thing. The truth there is that if you look carefully you will know a cheat before marriage because the signs are there for you to see if you care to see and not blinded by what you get at that time.
Re: Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by bdchange(m): 5:50am On Oct 12, 2018
Adesuwag:

Some of you asked a ridiculous question here as if you are a toddler and needs to be fed. So you want me to tell you she will repent. That you should forgive her and buy her more gifts so she won't look at other men again. I just weak for you... By now if you don't know what to do with a cheat then you deserved what you get...
Re: Confused! What Should I Do To A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Weak fool dump her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Queen Belle Vs Here2fuk Saga. The Unanswered Questions F / Want Her To Be Yours Forever? Orange Peels Work Wonders! WTF!! / 15 Things To Avoid During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.