Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Queen Belle Vs Here2fuk Saga. The Unanswered Questions F - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Belle Vs Here2fuk Saga. The Unanswered Questions F (706 Views)

What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Belle Vs Here2fuk Saga. The Unanswered Questions F by TheOdd1sOut: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2018
The thread which kinda trended on naira land yesterday was very funny and also raised raised lot of unanswered questions. I'm not going to go through the whole story but the one that sparked interest was the screen shot by a nlander who allegedly accused the lady of sending the nudes.
My question is this
How did the nlander get that screen shot?
How did he change the fonts?
Why did he post it?
Why is the contact name of the chat different to that of d lady?
Please I need answers
Re: Queen Belle Vs Here2fuk Saga. The Unanswered Questions F by EbukaHades10(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2018
U are truly odd. U opened a thread just for this?

Ask them yourself.
Re: Queen Belle Vs Here2fuk Saga. The Unanswered Questions F by giftAlone(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
lass lass...u go still taya with ur multiple accounts. keep deceiving ur self. why I dey waste time to type here self...mtcheew
Re: Queen Belle Vs Here2fuk Saga. The Unanswered Questions F by WinningEleven(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=TheOdd1sOut post=72670919]

(1) (Reply)

122 Ways To Win A Man 1950s Advice (no 40 Will Make You Laugh ) / She Said Sex Is Painful And Causes Bad Feelings / Kanye West,kim And Family Post For Christmas Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.