Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate (4219 Views)

Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate by Donmedrac: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

I'm here to match them hate for hate, propaganda for propaganda. You think you have the monopoly of hate?
goodluck bro..

Remember tribalism kill faster than aids

1 Like

Re: Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate by NotJustOkay: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Donmedrac:
goodluck bro..

Remember tribalism kill faster than aids

take your own advice bro.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate by Hisduchess(f): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Donmedrac:
That big mistake will land him in aso rock 2019.
The most detribalised tribe in Nigeria is with you Atiku,waziri of Adamawa.

You've the oba of Benin support.The Edo are with you.

Great choice.oshiomole must go to jail.
op beht why nah.yarimo and sarrki right now

1 Like

Re: Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate by Obas101(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
I laugh . You guys have forgotten the north. I'm currently in the north nd been moving around.. the strong support they have for buhari is 2nd to none. You there not mention his name with a negative statement. And true atika picking igbo as his running mate still reduces his support in the north nd possibly the south west
Re: Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate by BENARI: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphalum:
Am not yet convinced how Atiku/Obi can win incumbent Buhari/Osinbajo

No Nigerian leader has ever been elected. They've always been selected by the powers that be. Some have actually won elections but that was just a formality.

If obasanjo and the West still wanted Jonathan in Aso rock, he would still be there.

Watch how Atiku will soon be Travelling to U.S. and U.k. soon and holding high profile meeting with government officials, and watch how Buhari becomes a demon soon in western media.

If the U.S. refuses to give Atiku visa then, I rest my case but, if they give him, it's over for Buhari.

The only people in the Muslim North who want Buhari, are the poor inconsequential almajiris. The elite in the North can't wait to see his back. He's bad business for them.

Even Tinubu will abandon Buhari in an instant if he is guaranteed Safety of his influence in the sw.
It's no secret that Tinubu and Buhari hate each other.
They are just 2 enemies with common interest.

I strongly believe Tinubu will betray Buhari like he betrayed ribadu. Tinubu is a business man, not a tribal war Lord.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate by Donmedrac: 4:16am On Oct 13, 2018
BENARI:

No Nigerian leader has ever been elected. They've always been selected by the powers that be. Some have actually won elections but that was just a formality.

If obasanjo and the West still wanted Jonathan in Aso rock, he would still be there.

Watch how Atiku will soon be Travelling to U.S. and U.k. soon and holding high profile meeting with government officials, and watch how Buhari becomes a demon soon in western media.

If the U.S. refuses to give Atiku visa then, I rest my case but, if they give him, it's over for Buhari.

The only people in the Muslim North who want Buhari, are the poor inconsequential almajiris. The elite in the North can't wait to see his back. He's bad business for them.

Even Tinubu will abandon Buhari in an instant if he is guaranteed Safety of his influence in the sw.
It's no secret that Tinubu and Buhari hate each other.
They are just 2 enemies with common interest.

I strongly believe Tinubu will betray Buhari like he betrayed ribadu. Tinubu is a business man, not a tribal war Lord.
the cabals are against him,thats all that matters..

All these almajiris are inconsequential
Re: Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Donmedrac:
That big mistake will land him in aso rock 2019.
The most detribalised tribe in Nigeria is with you Atiku,waziri of Adamawa.

You've the oba of Benin support.The Edo are with you.

Great choice.oshiomole must go to jail.
Don't speak for the Oba. And don't speak for the Edo, speak for yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Lie Ever Told - The North Feeds Nigeria / EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 / 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.