Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (48214 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:52am On Oct 13, 2018
mirinda01:

We are talking about the same PDP with Osita Chidoka in their campaign team already.

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by mirinda01(m): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2018
roscoleefad:
The project Apc can claim to finish is d one initiated by PDP some payment as been made and d contract are to 40% or more than please mention any new project APC government initiated and completed d rail they claim Abuja to kaduna started during Jonathan,ibadan express road during PDP what ease
You will prefer they abandon the project? How then do you want the country to move forward?

4 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 13, 2018
In as much as this election is over and Buhari has won... I really want to ask a simple question can someone tell me the project PDP did conclusively for 16years and today it is working perfectly well...Just asking before you answer please consider the word Conclusively

6 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 5:53am On Oct 13, 2018
lonelydora:

Gains? Well, thank you for conceding defeat on time. Please tell your baba to do so in 2019.

"about", being d key word! We won't allow that!

If u can't see the gains, Feb 2019, is d D-day!

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by PVision2020(m): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
tolu schooled osita is a fact. gsm was introduced by PDP, banking reform was also brought by PDP, efcc and icpc by PDP, PVC by PDP, card reader PDP, bvn PDP, national identic card PDP, most of the water dams in north PDP, Nigeria sat1 PDP, Nigeria sat2 PDP, up grating of our military PDP, petroleum university PDP, 12 federal university PDP, nsdc PDP, TSA PDP, and other numerous ones. pls name just two of APC achievement to nigera
Stop all this GSM cock and bull story, the government owned NITEL was grounded by PDP. Taking the glory of Private investors who had already introduced GSM to Ghana, kenya and several other African countries before Nigeria is too petty for an Educated mind.
Banking reforms that can't save Saraki's bank (Societe Bank) from robbing of people of their lives' saving.
Banking reforms, Efcc, Icpc, BVN, TSA etc that can't save the nation from the locust and cancerworm PDPs that looted the country dry, a whole 800 billion USD was received while no project is on ground to match even 50b USD.
The same National Identity number was shredded in massive corruption which led to the incarceration of the DG and his subsequent death ( though pdp in their usual style later exonerated the dead man as in the case of Bode George and Mustapha).
Most of the water dams in the north were built during the military regime and by the northern regional government.
So you're counting Nig sat 1&2 that can't locate site of plane crashes, Boko Haram enclaves nor give accurate meteorological data as achievements? lol
Upgrading of a military that ND boys took to the cleaners, the military that annihilated her citizens in Odi and Zak Ibiam, the military that is being overrun by BH and a corrupt military leadership serving as conduit pipe for politicians. Before PDP came, our military makes up a larger percentage of peace keeping missions all over the world, they are rated one of the best land forces not those doing technical maneuver for a ragtag BH miscreants, they dominated Ecomog, AU and are force to reckon with in UN.
You've admitted failure when you started comparing PDP 16 years of Locust and Cancerworm with APC 3 1/2 rule.
Since 2015 I have decided that it's anything but PDP, at least for the next 16years.
And I can tell you, a resounding defeat awaits PDP (especially in the SW) come 2019.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The school feeding is a proven fraud if you've been reading developments on the program on Nairaland. Some people in charge of the program are benefiting while pupils are being fed what looks like some compost mixture that is below their dignity to consume. As for NPower, GEJ had his YouWin and SureP programs. I know beneficiaries of YouWin personally who are thriving today. I'm not sure what you're talking about concerning salaries and pensions. Boko Haram never had 14 LGA's in their control when Buhari took over. They were already on the run from a sustained military campaign and were never built to occupy territory. They're guerrilla insurgents. Neither was militancy a problem with Buhari took over.
You think slaughtering unarmed IPOB miscreants is some achievement rather than a war crime that is only possible in a savage nation? grin You might as well praise him for slaughtering Shiites, or praise Obasanjo for the massacres in Odi and Zaki Biam. There is no unprecedented recovery of loots. There is only sustained propaganda with random figures thrown around about the "billions" that were recovered.

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by IbrahimDamola: 6:20am On Oct 13, 2018
ashjay001:

It's the volte-face they do, that amazes me the most! The deep-seated hypocrisy, laid bare n no attempt at integritysad

Are you trying to describe our yoruba tribe? If yes...then very apt.
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by IbrahimDamola: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2018
Iblad0994:

Let’s dialogue. Yoruba will always be Yoruba because Ogunlesi countered chidioke claims with facts right?

Sometimes you guys always amaze me with your impaired thinking by just invoking tribal arguments without the need. Radarada.

Are you trying to imply the thread didn't have a tribal undertone?

Why not Tolu ogunlesu the bastard hypocritical Esu, call out the likes of dunderheaded goatee-wearing Minister of communication Shittu Adebayo, why not he calls out fraudulent Kemi Adeosun who oversaw the mortagage of the future of nigerians as boobhari keep taking loans worth billions of dollars that will donkey years to pay, yet he is not making any headway in developing the country?

Why not call out Fashola who claimed he can fix power in 6 months, yet for 4 years he is still confused on the difference between power generation and power distribution?

Tolu can is an Aisha Rice-eating zombie that can only fool yourselves.
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by IbrahimDamola: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

Any wonder, ipob yoots avoid twitter.

Ngene, Mention your twitter handle let's go and see how cerebral you are when you are not wearing a female skirt (moniker).

grin grin
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by techstack: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Interesting
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Antina(f): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2018
gargoyle:

To be clear sir, I'm not a PDP or APC supporter but could you please list out all the supposed gains of the APC govt?

For a large proportion of Nigerians to start looking to PDP as a messiah means that APC failed woefully. I am an average Nigerian and in that four years, I saw the dollar price go up, saw terrorism continue unabated, saw mass propaganda and corruption even within PMBs govt and yet some people still want to vote APC. There are reports of corruption against the generals prosecuting the war yet baba kept mute. Insecurity in the middle belt is at an all time high, fuel scarcity occurred last year during the yuletide and will happen again this year. So, what are the justifications for APC to continue?

Did Education improve? No

Did electricity generation improve? It got worse

I will never vote PMB or Atiku. My candidate may not win but I would've satisfied my conscience.

Shalom

To this one exactly! It improved a lot at my area. When a say a lot, I know what it used to be.

2 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ba7man(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2018
ashjay001:

Na why I epp am find epp come nairaland, but e be like say d PDP warriors wey dey here, dey holsgrin

PDP had 16years, they did shit! Yet, some will not allow us hear word, ontop APC with just 3years on the clock and with several verifiable achievements!
Some have eyes, but cannot seetongue

Modified
4th page, yet no single individual can mention 1 project initiated n completed in 16yrs of PDPshocked

Na just insults n insolence, all over
They've moved over to Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by morisnewrain(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Why are they debating about what Jonathan did in office?

Is he still the president?

We should be talking about what Buhari the president is doing...

Why are they living in the past?
It seems you lost in the thread. PDP supporters have been saying APC should mention any project started and finished by Buhari/APC when then minister for Power said it takes 2-3 years to initiate a project that 1st term is project initiation while they wanted PMB to start and finish project in 3 years. Leyo kookan ni won o ma to asiri arawon. They will still come to tell you same story when return to power.

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by athorello(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
OK now let's discuss as a Nigerian, s this programme not count-productive. let's imagine it was used to establish a company in each state or encourage agriculture and local resources In all the local government of the federation, will it not yet more effect. though some part of the will be embezzled yes, but we still see something to hold on to

Get it in your head, this government has social welfare programmes targeted at the poor who can't easily get jobs. Foreigners are even taking advantage of agric initiatives and raking millions while you're there wailing. Four years to fix sixteen years mess like really. A true progressive is continuing on last administration projects and stabilizing the economy but you guys are articulating for continuation of ghana-must-go politics. Issoriat!

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by gurnam: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2018
Antina:

To this one exactly! It improved a lot in my side. When a say a lot, I know what it used to be.

I know you are not a paid political bot, thank you for your honesty
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2018
PVision2020:

Stop all this GSM cock and bull story, the government owned NITEL was grounded by PDP. Taking the glory of Private investors who had already introduced GSM to Ghana, kenya and several other African countries before Nigeria is too petty for an Educated mind.
Banking reforms that can't save Saraki's bank (Societe Bank) from robbing of people of their lives' saving.
Banking reforms, Efcc, Icpc, BVN, TSA etc that can't save the nation from the locust and cancerworm PDPs that looted the country dry, a whole 800 billion USD was received while no project is on ground to match even 50b USD.
The same National Identity number was shredded in massive corruption which led to the incarceration of the DG and his subsequent death ( though pdp in their usual style later exonerated the dead man as in the case of Bode George and Mustapha).
Most of the water dams in the north were built during the military regime and by the northern regional government.
So you're counting Nig sat 1&2 that can't locate site of plane crashes, Boko Haram enclaves nor give accurate meteorological data as achievements? lol
Upgrading of a military that ND boys took to the cleaners, the military that annihilated her citizens in Odi and Zak Ibiam, the military that is being overrun by BH and a corrupt military leadership serving as conduit pipe for politicians. Before PDP came, our military makes up a larger percentage of peace keeping missions all over the world, they are rated one of the best land forces not those doing technical maneuver for a ragtag BH miscreants, they dominated Ecomog, AU and are force to reckon with in UN.
You've admitted failure when you started comparing PDP 16 years of Locust and Cancerworm with APC 3 1/2 rule.
Since 2015 I have decided that it's anything but PDP, at least for the next 16years.
And I can tell you, a resounding defeat awaits PDP (especially in the SW) come 2019.
in the era of nitel how many people got access to telephone, u praised the military for telecommunication, improve it for it to get to the poor, even u can sit comfortable in your to chat with now. can u compare network providers in Nigeria to Brazil, make use of Google. u name Saraki, was the bank establish during the 4th republic or before obj government. was access bank there during military regime, what of ecobank. u claim the bank reform was nonsense, but it say customers when intercontinental bank was acquire by access bank, what of oceanic bank to ecobank. name five best banks in Africa if Nigeria banks will not be among, was it so under the military regime. you said name project started and completed, the same efcc u complain is being used by this government. it seems u pick narratives that suit u, name the military under the sun that don't have sandal. 2003 liberia war was fought by who. who took the lg over run by bhk from them. how war has the USA fought and won, what NATO nations how many wat has they won. name one country that deploy their military and they over stay without human right abuse. PDP introduce nfdac, efcc, icpc. name just one crime or financial fighting agency this government has established, what of the once that where running. can u compare ribadu efcc and magu, who is the dg of nfdac in this regime can u compare the person with Dora. can u compare the form minister of agriculture to the present one, of the minister of power nnaji to the present one. name one agency that you can be proud of in this present government then I will mention ten agency in the previous one that supervise them.
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2018
athorello:

Get it in your head, this government has social welfare programmes targeted at the poor who can't easily get jobs. Foreigners are even taking advantage of agric initiatives and raking millions while you're there wailing. Four years to fix sixteen years mess like really. A true progressive is continuing on last administration projects and stabilizing the economy but you guys are articulating for continuation of ghana-must-go politics. Issoriat!
name the social warfare that u can see and feel in the society, which has European nation has copy. which programme is taking us forward, pls name one that PDP didn't have. no insult pls, under PDP did police protest of unpaid bonus, what of agriculture. tell ur self the true. how much was a paint of rice 2015 march, how much was same by December. what of garri, beans, maize etc. how much was dollar to naira 2015 march and how much was it by December, don't forget 2003 election there was dollar sharing same in 2007, 2011 so don't tell it cos of election. what happen to the fastest growing economic in the world as of march 2015 and December same year. let's tell ourselves the true for once
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Tundeobama(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Karatum:

U dey mind these fools.. Instead of them to demand for projects done by this administration, they are here discussing shit..

Same govt that promised CHANGE, but can't change from the old evil ways of doing things
s
so we should returnf to evil way?@16yrs of wastse
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by RockHard: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2018
With such an abysmally poor record of project completion in 16-yrs, only a foolish person would support the takeover of PDP in 2019. They will just abandon the ongoing rail projects while starting a new round of projects they won't complete. It's still Sai baba for me, atleast till all ongoing projects are completed. If you no like am go and hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Why are they debating about what Jonathan did in office?

Is he still the president?

We should be talking about what Buhari the president is doing...

Why are they living in the past?

Several reasons?
1. PDP says APC has failed, should we not use PDP track record to ascertain what the opposite of failure is?
2. There is no living in the past here - when PDP presented Atiku and Peter Obi, they pointed to the history of the two in government
Ayodele Fayose campaigned for second term on the basis of his first term

We are just being consistent

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Karatum:
Fools always blaming their work tools.

Let the lifeless one

Who is lifeless? Do you even know the history? It should be a badge of patriotism
Buhari was a good man when he bought helicopter from the US
When he attended the recent event in China, Trump called him lifeless because Trump stigmatises anyone who does business with China
But PDP agents don't bother with such context

Karatum:

show us what he started and commissioned so far since 2015 except hunger, poverty, killings, Boko Haram, impunity, tribalism, job racketeering, blood shed, Islam fanatism etc

He has shown you and have demanded same of PDP but
PDP is saying they too cannot provide list of projects started and completed. Their performance of completion is 8%
Is that an A or F?
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
2019 isn't about Jonathan but Atiku

APC BMC, get this into your already messed up heads .

You mean Jonathan is no longer the best president ever?
Yes, it is not about Jonathan
But about our albatross the PDP versus the saner one, APC
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Yoruba will always be yoruba

Chidoka should have ignored th drowning idiot.

PDP will always be about

- Burying your head in the sand
- Argue when you have no point
- Just keep regurgitating what you dreamt of as reality
- tribal, religious cards
- desperation - throw in everything and keep jumping from oen argument to the other
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2018
BetaThings:

[s]PDP will always be about

- Burying your head in the sand
- Argue when you have no point
- Just keep regurgitating what you dreamt of as reality
- tribal, religious cards
- desperation - throw in everything and keep jumping from oen argument to the other[/s]

Nobody called political party here
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2018
israelmao:
To DEBUHARIZE you must ATIKULATE.

Looking more like AtikuLIE
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2018
BetaThings:

Who is lifeless? Do you even know the history? It should be a badge of patriotism
Buhari was a good man when he bought helicopter from the US
When he attended the recent event in China, Trump called him lifeless because Trump stigmatises anyone who does business with China
But PDP agents don't bother with such context

He has shown you and have demanded same of PDP but
PDP is saying they too cannot provide list of projects started and completed. Their performance of completion is 8%
Is that an A or F?

Buharis performance is absymally low and such celebration of mediocrity will not be allowed again to stand. We will vote in atiku and if he messes up like buhari, we vote him out.
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2018
gargoyle:

To be clear sir, I'm not a PDP or APC supporter but could you please list out all the supposed gains of the APC govt?

For a large proportion of Nigerians to start looking to PDP as a messiah means that APC failed woefully. I am an average Nigerian and in that four years, I saw the dollar price go up, saw terrorism continue unabated, saw mass propaganda and corruption even within PMBs govt and yet some people still want to vote APC. There are reports of corruption against the generals prosecuting the war yet baba kept mute. Insecurity in the middle belt is at an all time high, fuel scarcity occurred last year during the yuletide and will happen again this year. So, what are the justifications for APC to continue?

Did Education improve? No

Did electricity generation improve? It got worse

I will never vote PMB or Atiku. My candidate may not win but I would've satisfied my conscience.

Shalom

Jonathan sold all the electrcity plants to his friends and we have been battling to get them to fulfill their promises
The plants should have been repossessed but the Jonathan crowd was waiting by the sidelines to start shouting policy somersault

ashjay001:

School feeding
Anchor borrower
Npower
Tradermoni
Market moni
Arrears of pensions
Arrears of JV Cash Calls
Mambilla resumed
Npower
Revitalization of 13 fertilizer plants
Judiciously implementing TSA, BVN

There are many more, that I expect an educated n enlightened individual to discern, all on their own

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Iblad0994:

Let’s dialogue. Yoruba will always be Yoruba because Ogunlesi countered chidioke claims with facts right?

Sometimes you guys always amaze me with your impaired thinking by just invoking tribal arguments without the need. Radarada.

Don't join them in their tribal cesspit
That is their abode, field of play and regular playground
Facts don't matter in that arena
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2018
Myself2:
Making una come see plenty zombies mastvrbating and having premature ejaculat!on over an isolated online conversation between two adults.

Meanwhile

In-coming President ATIKU is pulling crowd everywhere

#ATIKULATE

KICK BUHARI BACK TO DAURA

So you really want to become a newly minted Fulani slave?
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by israelmao(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2018
BetaThings:

Looking more like AtikuLIE
Medicated glasses will help in that case.
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2018
roscoleefad:
The project Apc can claim to finish is d one initiated by PDP some payment as been made and d contract are to 40% or more than please mention any new project APC government initiated and completed d rail they claim Abuja to kaduna started during Jonathan,ibadan express road during PDP what ease

According to Osita, you can only start and complete bore hole in 3 years
You cannot start and finish a meaningful project in 4 years, according to Osita
Do you think IBB should have completed 3rd Mainland bridge that he inherited or should he have started his own?

This is Osita's project timeline

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BetaThings: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2018
Karatum:

Buharis performance is absymally low and such celebration of mediocrity will not be allowed again to stand. We will vote in atiku and if he messes up like buhari, we vote him out.

If Buhari's performance is truly abysmally low, then you would have to import a president from Singapoe or Dubai
But PDP and Atiku? please God will not forgive us for that error!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Xenophobic Attacks: President Buhari Despatches Special Envoy To South Africa / Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.