Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me (2430 Views)

Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me by Samuelgr8: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

Nice work you are doing with Lively Stones,I am always looking forward to reading your articles everyday. I am 33 years old and I live in California. I work in a company as a Front Office Executive and I liked one of my supervisors very well. His name is Trey (not real name).

I loved him I think. But he was married but that did not stop me from flirting with him.I just wanted him to give the green light and I was ready to be down with him. He kept pushing me off and saying,I like you girl,you fine,you s*xy but I am married you know.

Well,that did not stop me. I kept flirting with him at any opportunity that came my way. One day,he came in quite late and I noticed he was not himself all day. During lunch,I went to his office and asked him what the problem was. I convinced him I wanted to help as a friend. He tried to resist but he ended up telling me that he had a fight with his wife .

I knew that was my opportunity so I jumped in and tried to cheer him on. I convinced him that his wife didn’t appreciate him like I did and I convinced him to sleep with me. I waited until everyone had left that day after closing and I went to his and had sx with him on the desk. This continued for the next few days;after work,we would stay back and fck.

I think about a month later,he said he was done and wanted to stop. He was working things out with his wife. I did not like that and I told him he would regret this. I felt he used me while he had issues with his wife and now he wants to dump me for her. I knew we were in this together but I felt used all the same.

Days later,he was still rejecting me. I was feeling so down and I could not help it....

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-tried-to-ruin-his-life-but-he-texted-me-to-say-he-wants-me/

1 Share

Re: I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me by Franklyspeakin: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
If u think I am going to click on that link then your joking. I have finished imagining how it would end in my head. And my ending is sweeter than your own.

9 Likes

Re: I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 13, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
If u think I am going to click on that link then your joking. I have finished imagining how it would end in my head. And my ending is sweeter than your own.
lol.... Funny u
Re: I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me by Juliusdking(m): 2:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Yeye

Re: I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me by Samuelgr8: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
hmnnnn
Re: I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me by Kieel: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Na forged story abeg
E be like sey I dey watch Nollywood movie because na dem dey get this kind nonsense story line
Re: I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me by Cholls(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Franklyspeakin:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boys Insert Hot Red Pepper Into Slay Queens ‘pussy For Stealing A Phone -video / (VIDEO) How To Make A Woman Orgasm In Under 5 Minutes / This Yoruba Man shymexx Called Me Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.