Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (60610 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by chiedozie198100: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Diiet:
Osinbajo would defeat him flawlessly.

Peter Obi that can lie for Africa.
The man that said he has just a wrist watch and later many pics of him wearing espensive wrist watches surfaced.

Atiku will regret choosing him as running mate.

What is the lie in that statement? He has one at the moment.

So osinbanjo doesn't lie abi?
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Gangster1ms: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Glink2018:

You said half of lagosians are Igbo .
Where did you get your statistics record.?
I believe you get the record from road side political activists.

Now that the general election has become tribal election. I will rather stay with my tribe.

Majorly, the sentiment is always laden tribalism and ethnocentric.

Buhari and osinbajo is the person.
Whatever i said is not because I'm a tribalist but for the fact that idiot said that igbos don't deserve to rule and it's also because of my hatred for buhari. I have no problems with osinbajo. If atiku vp was osinbajo and buhari vp is obi, i will go with atiku even though i know he isn't innocent. By the way a blind man can see that lagos is highly concentrated with igbos, many even speak and act yoruba but are actually igbos. If u know u know.

Atiku and Obi is the person.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Gangster1ms: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
relagze:

What will you and your ilk do? You already are a conquered tribe and you've forgotten that 30% percent of your tribe make southwest their home. I'll be wise boy if I were you. We are ruling after 2023 and there's nothing your kith and kin can do about it.
Conquered by who? We still full ground all over the nation even in places don't expect to see us.
You think we can't do anything because we never really get una time. I'm not ipob i am igbo.. know the difference. Ipob no too get mouth, they are like igbo touts. If we igbos mean you then u will know what we are capable of. 30% made sw their home? When did the former capital become the whole of south west? Better be grateful that lagos is situated in sw and it's economy/developement was due to the large contributions of federal govt and the igbos.
You can rule after 2023 as long as u give to ceasar what belongs to ceasar.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by mannyiyke: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
mercyville:

Ekweme? grin
You must be Alibaba.
Ekwueme was a lawyer, an architect, a sociologist, has up to 3 Ph.Ds and so many other qualifications. He attended world renowned universities in London and America. Google is there for you. His firm worked on the master plan of Abuja before it became a federal capital territory. He was a renowned businessman. He was also a lecturer and businessman before veering into politics. He was an all-round achiever. He was fluent in 3 foreign languages.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Lsofdk(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

what was obi achievement as anambra Governor? even the Onitsha he came from looks dirty throughout his governance

getting series of awards is not the same thing as competency. Nigeria that gives award anyhow to any influential person

obi will be relegated back to Anambra while Atiku aloosebakar would be relegated back to Adamawa in 2019 grin

I don't care about your cries, people with unstable character is talking about sense
You're even lazy to go read up. You're a lost cause
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Sleekfingers: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Just saying...who do you think will win as a president.....if they contest...

Like for osinbajo
Share for Peter obi
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Ategberoson(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lsofdk:
You're even lazy to go read up. You're a lost cause

lazy to read what? you're as dumb as your ambiguous words
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Lol.. i don't usually argue much with yorubas cos they can talk all the talk but can't do the walk and this will be my last reply. All i can see in your writing is a pained mofo. I don't blame pple like you, it's the igbos that don't like participating in elections. If igbos decides to participate in elections u go shock at our numbers. Infact u will feel like u belong to that minority u have been spewing since with your stinking mouth. Forget all these online chest beaters I'm not one of them. 90% of my guys na yoruba and it's because of them i won't roll deep into the tribalism mud with an animal like you. Check my posts I'm not a tribalistic fool like you and i never for once said i was interested in biafra, but i will be if what yorubas like you are planning against the igbos works. Na ur type dey spoil good yorubas reputation.The day igbos like me decides to be a real chest beaters and become tribalistic na una go suffer am pass i assure you. For now make we dey watch wetin una go do next elections and 2023 especially. Adios
oniranu
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Realhommie(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2018
Nels55:
His talent is unmatched even among today's politician who go about with their useless staff
Shots fired, i repeat shots fired.. This is damn funny mehn, Lol..
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by tycoolest: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2018
Giannakopoulos:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Knowing fully well the capacity of these two personalities, who do you think can come out best in a debate?

it wont be about achievement, it will be about the best speaker and the osinbajo i know is one hell of a speaker, peter obi is equally sound but i dnt think he can stand yemi wen it comes to speaking.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Jonathan39: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Speaking about what? Political achievement and how to grow an economy or stating theories? Osinbanjo knows nothing as far politics is concern, thanks to tinubu.Peter Obi single handedly sponsored his election in anambra and became a governor. Only fashola can match peter obi as far as apc is concern. And even if that happens he will still win fashola, do you know how much lagos is owning? Despite there internal generated revenue. As a politician , peter obi knew where he was heading to and not people like okorocha and co
tycoolest:

it wont be about achievement, it will be about the best speaker and the osinbajo i know is one hell of a speaker, peter obi is equally sound but i dnt think he can stand yemi wen it comes to speaking.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by tycoolest: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2018
Jonathan39:
Speaking about what? Political achievement and how to grow an economy or stating theories? Osinbanjo knows nothing as far politics is concern, thanks to tinubu.Peter Obi single handedly sponsored his election in anambra and became a governor. Only fashola can match peter obi as far as apc is concern. And even if that happens he will still win fashola, do you know how much lagos is owning? Despite there internal generated revenue. As a politician , peter obi knew where he was heading to and not people like okorocha and co

i doubt if u ever see yemi speak b4, even if u are the worst person on earth he will still market and sell you.
debate is all about defending what u stand for not about listing what u achieve as a governor in a state cos i see u are starting to compare state government with federal, at the federal level u face more difficulties, u hv a lot of high profile politicians frustrating and sabotaging ur effort just for their own personal interest which is the major problem of Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Lsofdk(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

lazy to read what? you're as dumb as your ambiguous words
Lol... you're not from Anambra neither are you from the East. What do you really know, you're just a empty skull making an attempt at sounding knowledgeable. Shift peasant grin
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Ategberoson(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lsofdk:
Lol... you're not from Anambra neither are you from the East. What do you really know, you're just a empty skull making an attempt at sounding knowledgeable. Shift peasant grin

what's this mumu saying abeg?
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Lsofdk(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

what's this mumu saying abeg?
Ate agbero son please just swerve okay. I've had my fun with you already.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Ategberoson(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lsofdk:
Ate agbero son please just swerve okay. I've had my fun with you already.

what's imbeciles fun than your ignorant display here? I can't even comprehend your incoherent words
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Lsofdk(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]what's imbeciles fun than your ignorant display here? I can't even comprehend your incoherent words[/s]
I didn't want to sound rude, I only meant I don't have time for fools talk less of an irredeemable one.
I won't honour any mentions from you henceforth.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Ategberoson(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lsofdk:
I didn't want to sound rude, I only meant I don't have time for fools talk less of an irredeemable one.
I won't honour any mentions from you henceforth.

coming from a compound illiterate. anyone that had different opinion with you morons is always an enemy to you. must we share the same opinion dumb thing
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by oluwasemipe(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nels55:

Hi dear, don't really know what tribe you're from but i guess SW.. I think you should take time and think deeply about your nation.. Many countries have moved on , we are still far behind.. Enough of dirty politics that leads to destruction.. If you see a man that might change the fortunes of your nation why play the devil..

Listen to me, bad things happen every minute in your nation , people die cause of bad roads, poor health, poverty, all these are cause of bad governance..And don't think you're immune to these bad things..
Quoting you now'bad things happens every minute' and you think all these things you mentioned can be corrected by atiku and obi?my brother don't be deceived by all this people, they are only after their personal interest,i can tell you that 90% of people on this forum shouting atikulate will not vote.another thing I noticed is that most of the people supporting atiku on this forum are from the SE that is why I like the people from SW, they already know where they're going and who to vote for if you like people should shout from now till eternity nothing will their stand.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Jonathan39: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
He will market and sell buhari to who? Their is no point left for them to campaign on. And for your information, it is hard to defend than to attack. Osinbanjo will be defending buhari.......... which you know is not an easy task
tycoolest:

i doubt if u ever see yemi speak b4, even if u are the worst person on earth he will still market and sell you.
debate is all about defending what u stand for not about listing what u achieve as a governor in a state cos i see u are starting to compare state government with federal, at the federal level u face more difficulties, u hv a lot of high profile politicians frustrating and sabotaging ur effort just for their own personal interest which is the major problem of Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by obontami: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Gangster1ms:

So in other words, vp position should be given to sw for both pdp and apc? Igbos should continue be marginalised? All these years they have been wanting biafra did u agree to it? If they choose not to contest and still insist on biafra, will their request eventually be granted? Igbos are not eating their cake, talk more of having it.
And oh.. What a greedy son of a bitch you are.

This is my new WhatsApp number 07061381024

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.