Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (60608 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Bane2020: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2018
Diiet:

SW always come out on top because we are smarter than SE.
FACT : The collective IQ of the entire SW combined, is not up to a quarter of the average IQ of the dullest person from the East.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by KingKingKing: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2018
WAIT WHICH OBI? PETER OBI AGAINST OSIBANJO?

OSIBANJO IS MORE INTELLECTUALLY SOUND AND ELOQUENT THAN OBI!

OBI DOESN'T SPEAK WELL FOR ME, HIS "IGBOTIC" ACCENT IS A NO NO.. HE IS INTELLIGENT NO DOUBT BUT HE IS POOR GRAMMATICALLY !

OSIBANJO WILL DEFEAT HIM HANDS DOWN

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:

There were many like you who said the SW should do their worst and insisted that the Jonathan regime that was also voted for in the SW, should continue to exclude them in his government.

We all know what happened to Jonathan when the SW turned their backs on him in 2015.

With your lousiness, you are already ensuring a defeat for Atiku.

But he got 12m votes even when 90%of northerners and 60% of SW was against him. comparing 2015 with present political situation in Nigeria is a sign of zombiesm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by KingKingKing: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2018
Bane2020:

FACT : The collective IQ of the entire SW combined, is not up to a quarter of the average IQ of the dullest person from the East.

loll... really. intelligent wise, grammatical wise, SW leads!

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Bane2020: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2018
KingKingKing:

And of course you just proved my point.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by paramakina202: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:

There were many like you who said the SW should do their worst and insisted that the Jonathan regime that was also voted for in the SW, should continue to exclude them in his government.

We all know what happened to Jonathan when the SW turned their backs on him in 2015.

With your lousiness, you are already ensuring a defeat for Atiku.

SW votes couldn't make their lord and god Awolowo president and failed woefully to make Olu Falae president so drop it.
Shagari became president without SW votes for 2 terms and likewise Yaradua.
This is the first time in history that SW votes count in a federal election and the reason it is intoxicating you guys like Opium.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Jeswino: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
jchioma:

I can't wait to watch the greatest blunder of all debates: the Pmb Vs Atiku debate. I'm sure Buhari will hire lawyers to avoid the confrontation, because he has nothing in him.

Let Buhari catch u. He will take Peak milk.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by yipata: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yes he failed you cos he made u to wanna use ur head instead of expecting money from ur leaders.

He failed you because he didnt share the money.

He failed you cos his team had to go back to the foundation to start re arranging what ur leaders and leaders leaders chose to mess up for over 16 years right? Welldone.

Nukilia:
Don't bring that incompetent PYO to the debate. I take God beg you! grin grin grin

PYO has failed this generation and the ones yet unborn...

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obianno, that state would still look like a pig pen.

Zombie spotted.

Hi get some sense please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
We should be talking about presidential debate between PMB and ATIKU...I trust PMB will flawlessly defeat Atiku..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nukilia:
Don't bring that incompetent PYO to the debate. I take God beg you! grin grin grin

PYO has failed this generation and the ones yet unborn...
Idiot you have not failed your own generation,?
I laugh! ask yourself how old was mark when he developed the famous Facebook, what of our own seun where you are typing rubbish. At your age Osibanjo was s lecturer, aside from defending your tribe and Wait for these politicians to steal and give what else again you are known for. idiot.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
My fellow Yoruba peeps watch this igbos next year after buhari must have win the election, then they will change their tune from atikulating back to Biafra or death. They forgot they called this same Nigeria they want to become vp by fire by force, a zoo not long ago. They think Yoruba and hausa have forgotten all the name callings. That alone has tainted Atiku chance of becoming a president picking someone from a tribe that hate Nigeria so much. Kolewerk rara. Atiku and obi can only rule in their wildest dreams. You can't eat your cake and have it.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by otipoju(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.

Evidence....how come not one allegation of corruption or embezzlement was brought against him during and after his tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by IamAtikulate: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Diiet:
Yet various academic statistics are showing otherwise. Insecured being.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Afamed: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
godfatherx:
I don't think Osinbajo may be as eloquent as Peter Obi, but if I have to choose 1 if both are contesting for the number 1 position, I will choose Osinbajo, but now that he is with Buhari, Atiku - Obi ticket is my choice.
Perhaps you don't know Osinbanjo

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Afamed: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
supportnija:

Idiot you have not failed your own generation,?
I laugh! ask yourself how old was mark when he developed the famous Facebook, what of our own seun where you are typing rubbish. At your age Osibanjo was s lecturer, aside from defending your tribe and Wait for these politicians to steal and give what else again you are known for. idiot.
Ignore those kids. Now, their stories have changed. you see them clamouring for Vp now. Let them lose the election come 2019. You will suddenly begin to hear Biafra or death.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by maestroferdi: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Diiet:

How?

You appear to have forgotten Achebe's figurative "burst of energy "...

I get am before no be properti... Ogbeni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by maestroferdi: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nels55:
I love Osibanjo but he is sheep among wolves and to be honest he doesn't understand macro economies , he is a man of law .. He cant match with peter obi that has been a business man all his life and has gone to the best management schools in the world with 12 years of public policy..
Our brothers from the South West are emotionally attached to Osibanjo for obvious reasons...

But truth be told, he is not that smart, at least, in providing practical solutions and thinking on his feet...

Obi and indeed any savvy person will wipe the floor with him in a debate...

I watched some of his speeches in the run up to the 2015 elections.... He was just blowing grammar and making idealistic assertions...

There will always be one winner in this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by maestroferdi: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Why Obi as President and Osinbajo as vice, why not vice versa?

You can't even hide your nepotism. It seems you igbos are oblivious of how you are viewed by other Nigerians.
You better start adjusting your mindset...

The Igbos are among the most loved people in Nigeria... Forget the envy bourne out of successes recorded by the them...

The day an Igboman becomes President in Nigeria - and that day is not that far off - you will see a change of this narrative being used by traducers to paint Igbos in a bad light...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Obdk: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingKingKing:

Ur grammar is really dull.. How do u kno who is intelligent and who is not
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by orisa37: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Debate between VPs not necessary. We want Debate between Buhari and Atiku compulsorily.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by wingmanII: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nels55:

Hi dear, don't really know what tribe you're from but i guess SW.. I think you should take time and think deeply about your nation.. Many countries have moved on , we are still far behind.. Enough of dirty politics that leads to destruction.. If you see a man that might change the fortunes of your nation why play the devil..

Listen to me, bad things happen every minute in your nation , people die cause of bad roads, poor health, poverty, all these are cause of bad governance..And don't think you're immune to these bad things..

Well said! They think everything is about partisan politics and ethnic bigotry. Nigeria is sinking day by day. Buhari and co obviously have no solution

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Ziggylady(f): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
KenOne:
Igbos are all over the place now Atikulate this Atikulate that. They didn't learn any lesson from 2015 no more Biafra again, they've being making noise of voting Atiku massively.

By 2019 if Buhari wins they'll start crying oh we didn't get this position or that, infact they'll start demanding like black South Africans where they did not work but want to reap.

Hear then we demand SGF, chief of staff to the president be zoned to South-East, we also demand chief of army staff, IGP, NSA, minister of petroleum, finance, health, transportation, works and housing and aviation should also be zoned to us.

Another slogan if they fail to get those demands will be blackmailing the president and other tribes. Give us Biafra or zoo will fall.

They have won and sworn in Atiku as president on social media already. It actually reminds me of 2015 general elections and Edo, Kogi, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun elections where PDP won on social media while APC is winning in real sense.

Your pains,anguish,anxiety and aprehensions are so palpable....

So if after these hollow emotional and useless rants of yours Atiku wins..what will you do??..commit suicide??...

Time will tell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by WorldRichest: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
godfatherx:
I don't think Osinbajo may be as eloquent as Peter Obi, but if I have to choose 1 if both are contesting for the number 1 position, I will choose Osinbajo, but now that he is with Buhari, Atiku - Obi ticket is my choice.

Are you saying that Peter Obituary who speaks like a woman with his tiny voice is more eloquent that a Senior Advocate of Nigeria who has won many cases at the Supreme Court, a Professor of Law who has taught at the university for several years and a former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice in Lagos State? I think you need another brain because my 6 years old niece speaks louder, clearer and more eloquent than that Peter Obituary with infant voice.

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.

They should channel all the energy to the bribery allegation in Kano...Somebody hid money under Agbada and you're not complaining

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by omoharry(f): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
godfatherx:
If Buhari leaves the picture and Osibanjo should contest as president and believe in restructuring of the country then i will vote for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by kokomaster3d: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Diiet:
Osinbajo would defeat him flawlessly.

Peter Obi that can lie for Africa.
The man that said he has just a wrist watch and later many pics of him wearing espensive wrist watches surfaced.

Atiku will regret choosing him as running mate.

That photo of him wearing different watches was photoshopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by ODVanguard: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Those comparing Osinbajo to Peter on eloquence must be stupid. They probably dont even understand the
the meaning of the term. Osinbajo is by far more eloquent. Is it not the same igbotic and feminine sounding Peter?? No sentiments pls.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by DBossNG(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Forget it. I support Peter Obi but I bet you Osibanjo go beat that guy hands down.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Shampoo77: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Osinbajo knows nothing about economy.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by CaaseStudy: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
obi hands down
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Ikpongiton: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Giannakopoulos:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Knowing fully well the capacity of these two personalities, who do you think can come out best in a debate?
It will be 53% for osinbajo and 47% for obi

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.