Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (60607 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by wristbangle: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Both are intellectually sound and technocrats. Peter Obi's records speaks for him as one of those who liberated and made Anambra rose on the path of success today.

Osinbajo has been the most hardworking and if not the best VP in the history of Nigeria just that it's unfortunate he is under the canopy of a non performing head. He demonstrated his strength when "Olori egbe" was on indefinite sick leave hence fixing the economy to what it is now. His hands are tied by wicked cabals but still manages to stay at bay with them and seldom provide relief to the citizens. Also, he has demonstrated to be the a de-tribalised person.

If both should go hand to hand, honestly Osinbajo will defeat him hands down. Osinbajo at the moment is more welcomed and recognised.

Speaking of their heads (PMB/Atiku), it's 50:50 chance

21 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Throwback: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2018
Nemesis001:

If SW are smarter, why are you guys begging for VP from an ipob part PDP. grin

South West is overrated, we will teach your noisy region lesson next year.

There were many like you who said the SW should do their worst and insisted that the Jonathan regime that was also voted for in the SW, should continue to exclude them in his government.

We all know what happened to Jonathan when the SW turned their backs on him in 2015.

With your lousiness, you are already ensuring a defeat for Atiku.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by jaymichael(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Nels55:
His personality is what i will like to talk about, this is the only governor of Nigeria while in office used 3 to 4 convoys no siren.. He reduced the cost of governance by 70% to the extent that many member of his party rallied against him but God and people were with him..

You need to hear him speak , listen to his simply approach to solving developmental problems.. This man is want the country needs right now.. I remembered that at a point while he was still in Apga, the whole top pdp hench men came to beg him to move to pdp.. His talent is unmatched even among today's politician who go about with their useless staff
Fashola too didn't use siren. He was spotted so many times even coming down from his official car and walking to his residence when the the traffic becomes unbearable around the Marina axis. My neighbor that worked witb JB, tells us how he frequently drives himself (sometimes he brings his son along) to constuction sites mostly at night and weekends to inspect projects in just one SUV. He told us how Fashola just loves face cap and knicker shorts.
A simple man to the core, not intoxicated with the trappings of power and high office. Never use BRT lanes or violate traffic regulations as a governor. so many times his convoy will pass, you won't even know it.
I love Peter Obi's administrative style. How he managed his State with prudent management of scarce resources and left significant savings for the next Government. I have never hidden my admiration for Perer Obi. He is one of the few administrators I draw inspiration from but my support and my vote (if I will vote) will be going to PMB/PYO. I love Buhari and Osinbajo is also one of my secret mentors I don't like Atiku at all. He like Saraki, comes across to me as someone whose ambition is self aggrandizing.

30 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nemesis001: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2018
Throwback:

There were many like you who said the SW should do their worst and insisted that the Jonathan regime that was also voted for in the SW, should continue to exclude them in his government.

We all know what happened to Jonathan when the SW turned their backs on him in 2015.

With your lousiness, you are already ensuring a defeat for Atiku.
what happened when you noisemakers turned against Obj? Was it not the Igbos that cleaned your mess?

You people are overrated

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by awgumayor: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2018
Kyase:
2019 will be suprememcy battle between SW and SE....
Let's see who wins
I will call it stupidity battle. Battle of the two foolish goats. Hunger and hardship doesn't respect zones, regions, tribes, etc. SW and SE must think well before they engage in their stupid battle. It doesn't matter who wins the battle but the war. Those who voted for APC in 2015 won the battle but never win over the war of massive job loss, killings, hardship, etc that are still challenging us till today.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by rastaLivity: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2018
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.
and how come you never said all these prior to when he was picked as VP aspirant? APC and hypocrisy goes hand-in-hand like pussi and d!ck.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2018
I feel Peter would win, but lets not underestimate osinbanjo,
by the way it would be a big shame on The lifeless one if his vice debates and he doesnt, i dont know why buhari flees away from the idea of a debate like a plague
On the other hand, Atiku is ready all armed with questions for buhari it would be such an entertaining scence when he fires those questions i cant imagine how and what buhari would answergringringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by johnlvis(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2018
The both are cool but the only difference is that Osibanjo iz under a. Lifeless man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by rastaLivity: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Kyase:
Let's see who wins
this post reek of stupidity, how do we expect atiku/obi to win if some of you keep playing politics of division? or do you think SE have the numbers or takes election serious? pls stop this callous attitude of yours, sending buhari packing is a collective effort.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by WhyMoD: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2018
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.
the worst is that you are a woman.. and you have this mentality
I pity any man that comes close

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Kyase(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2018
rastaLivity:
this post reek of stupidity, how do we expect atiku/obi to win if some of you keep playing politics of division? or do you think SE have the numbers or takes election serious? pls stop this callous attitude of yours, sending buhari packing is a collective effort.
SW Vs SE.....
The battle is on....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Minjim: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2018
nzeobi:
Peter will focus more on his achievements and provide practical steps on how to turn things around but osibanjo will continue with his "text book" solutions and normal nursery rhyme of "we shall " and "we will ".

This achievement you mean?

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/i-inherited-n127bn-debt-from-obi-obiano/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by nzeobi(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Minjim:

This achievement you mean?

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/i-inherited-n127bn-debt-from-obi-obiano/amp/
you can write the banks and verify for yourself, I don't say what I don't know, obiano the drunkard has squandered money left for him and is now looking for who to blame.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Minjim: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2018
nzeobi:

you can write the banks and verify for yourself, I don't say what I don't know, obiano the drunkard has squandered money left for him and is now looking for who to blame.

The thing is, Obi keeps blowing his trumpet that he left 70... billion
He never bother to tell us the debt he also left

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by nzeobi(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2018
Minjim:

oga write to debt management office, they will reply you so swallowing propaganda from the drunkard

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by nzeobi(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2018
Minjim:

oga write to debt management office, they will reply you so swallowing propaganda from the drunkard obiano

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by ezegold4we: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Those people saying 2019 will be a battle between SW and SE are all enemies of Nigeria,

2019 is just a direct war, battle, and counter attack between wise Nigerians and buhari,

Let's forget the shadows of tribal and religious sentiments and FOCUS on the main object of sending buhari and his cohorts out of power,

Buhari has failed woefully and only tribal dogs and goats will come here to defend him.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Eberechi24(f): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2018
lionness:
Shut up before I give you E-slap.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by modik(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2018
Wh3n Pastor lies?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Eberechi24(f): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2018
if must move this country forward, we must rise above tribalism and religion differences. If We let tribalism set priorities for, we all will suffer the consequences at last. Most politicians live in affluence while majority of us are believing God for miracles. 2019 election is war beweent Buhari and masses

on issues of who will make a better VP.
They are different individuals with different abilities. They are unique in their various professions. This debate is uncalled for. Osibanjo did very well in APC as VP. posterity' will be his favor. Give Peter Obi a chance

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2018
Eberechi24:
if must move this country forward, we must rise above tribalism and religion differences. If We let tribalism set priorities for, we all will suffer the consequences at last. Most politicians can live in affluence while majority of us are believing God for miracles. 2019 election is war against Buhari and masses

on issues of who will make a better VP.
They are different individuals with different abilities. They are unique in their various professions. This debate is uncalled for. Osibanjo did very well in APC as VP. posterity' will be his favor. Give Peter Obi a chance

No, we would not do away with tribal and religious differences. Let yorubas and igbos go to the polls and respect their respective sons!

You want yorubas to abandon their son so that Obi can be Vice President in the "zoo" abi? No way! Let's vote!

#istandwithbuharitill2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by alezzy13: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2018
godfatherx:
I don't think Osinbajo may be as eloquent as Peter Obi, but if I have to choose 1 if both are contesting for the number 1 position, I will choose Osinbajo, but now that he is with Buhari, Atiku - Obi ticket is my choice.

Peter Obi more eloquent than Osinbajo?? shocked

Totally false.

Ive listen to both men speak and can say Osinbajo will floor him easily if it's a head to head contest.

Not I support his (Osinbajo) govt tho. . .

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by uboma(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2018
Osibanjo is more intellectually sound than Peter Obi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by bender79: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2018
godfatherx:

It's my opinion, and I used "may", I am sure you also assumed my ethnicity wrongly.
But you know its a big fat lie
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2018
lionness:

NEXT and his numerous chains of businesses were already in existence before he went into politics tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by goldfish80(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2018
If not for the tribal dynamics of Nigeria's politics, a Peter Obi (president) and Yemi Osibanjo (vice president) with a crack cabinet of Femi Adesina, Charles Soludo, Fashola, Barth Nnaji, NOI would have been a masterstroke to get the country of this mess within a short 8years.
It's unfortunate the country will never parade her first 11 as it is.

23 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2018
goldfish80:
If not for the tribal dynamics of Nigeria's politics, a Peter Obi (president) and Yemi Osibanjo (vice president) with a crack cabinet of Femi Adesina, Charles Soludo, Fashola, Barth Nnaji, NOI would have been a masterstroke to get the country of this mess within a short 8years.
It's unfortunate the country will never parade her first 11 as it is.

Why Obi as President and Osinbajo as vice, why not vice versa?

You can't even hide your nepotism. It seems you igbos are oblivious of how you are viewed by other Nigerians.

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by babytoun: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2018
Kyase:
Let's see who wins

This is the unfortunate thing about Nigeria...despite the glaring failure of this administration ...Buhari may survive because of this unhealthy supremacy battle between SE and SW

The easiest way yo kill a project in SW is to tag it an Ibo project not matter how laudable

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Jokerman(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

No, we would not do away with tribal and religious differences. Let yorubas and igbos go to the polls and respect their respective sons!

You want yorubas to abandon their son so that Obi can be Vice President in the "zoo" abi? No way! Let's vote!

#istandwithbuharitill2023
lol... so that when Buhari wins, you will now escape with your family outta the country... ko jo o...
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Nemesis001:

what happened when you noisemakers turned against Obj? Was it not the Igbos that cleaned your mess?

You people are overrated

This is a foolish line of thought. It's like saying the north doesn't matter or overrated because it has been voting buhari since 2003 and he's been losing.

You see how foolish you are?

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by goldfish80(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Why Obi as President and Osinbajo as vice, why not vice versa?

You can't even hide your nepotism. It seems you igbos are oblivious of how you are viewed by other Nigerians.

It's unfortunate this is the only deduction you could come up with after reading through my honest contribution.
Your likes are the problem with Nigeria. Shame on you. Idiiot.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) / Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.