Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others (32544 Views)

Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by IbrahimDamola: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2018
Daboomb:
[s]Let us put the Candidates side-by-side.

Buhari Vs. Atiku

Aside the fact that l detest Buhari's support and shelter for the Fulani terrorist Herdsmen (for which he wont get my vote), Atiku on the other hand is a very prominent looter.
Atiku has looted everywhere he stepped-in.
From Customs, to when he was Vice President, to his comany INTELS defrauding the Fed. Govt
Atiku is also a wanted Fugitive, even that flip-flopping OBJ said and l quote "If l support Atiku, even God will not forgive me"!

[b]So, Buhari will floor Atiku, man-for-man, HANDS DOWN.

Now, let us look at the running mates:

Peter Obi Vs. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

This one needs no long story. You cant even compare the two.
Everyone knows that it was Osinbajo who is the brain behind this Buhari administration (just like Idiagbon was the brain behind the Buhari/idiagbon regime in 1983).

Peter Obi is an unknown entity, unlike Osinbajo who has proved himself over and over again. he ws the one that brought calm to the Niger Delta.
What has Peter Obi ever done, nationally?

So, on that account too, Osinbajo wins by a very wide margin.

Finally, what the South West has in this Govt is the V.P position.
Which Yoruba person will ditch Osinbajo and vote for Atiku, thereby denying the Yorubas, the only position of note, they have in this Govt?
its never going to happen.
Atiku should just forget he will get any vote from the South West.

Since he does not consider anyoen inthe South West qualified enough to be his running mate, he mustalso not consider getting any support from the South West.

If he likes, let him be sleeping in OBJ's chicken barn or offer Dollars to all the traditional rulers in the SW, the same way Jonathan did in 2015...... Atiku/Peter Obi combo wont get ANY SW vote.
That is certain right now.

The S.E vote cannot put Atiku in Aso Rock (jsut like it did not help Jonathan in 2015), without the S.W votes, which he has just lost with his brainless decision of not choosing his running mate from the S.W.

This 2019 Presidential election is finished and concluded:
Atiku has sealed his own coffin and handed Buhari the Presidency again, in 2019.
It is sad but it is the reality we have to contend with[/s].

Emotional lamentation and noise!

Join us to Artikulate!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by weownlagos: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Am not interested but if ebonyi want problem

Let Peter obi be changed and watch how we will vote buhari without mercy.

Am not interested in any umahi gibberish....he is an idiot with those pdp governors and stupid elders

Obi is a nice choice.
A certified idiot. He is secretly working for buhari. Woe betide him if Atiku wins. Amechis case will be a child's play.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by IbrahimDamola: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2018
Daboomb:

Stop being delusional!

How come the Igbos did not use their "large population" to elect Jimi Agbaje of PDP back then in 2015?
How come they did not use it to win Lagos for Jonathan, back then in 2015?
How come the Igbo large population in the SW is not used to win Ekiti Governorship for Fayose' stooge?
What about Osun, how come Igbos did not elect Adeleke as Governor?

I know Igbos are very emotional people but l am talking FACTS here.
What is the percentage of Igbos in the SW, who have PVC and what percentage of those with PVC will come out to vote in the SW?
grin grin

Abeg, this gamble don backfire for Atiku

Your post reeks of emotional lamentations, yet you point you ewedu-stained finger to Igbos calling them 'emotional'? grin

No take laugh wound me abeg.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by aziaka111(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2018
no normal Nigerian will vote buhari again,for me and my house hold will vote Atiku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by sanpipita(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Sannisege:
You mean Obiano risks losing everything as Peter Obi list everything?

No need for long talk just know Obaino can't influence anything even if he wanted, he couldn't influence ojukwu's wife senatorial bid, its buhari he will influence votes for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by akinsammy(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2018
fiizznation:
Atiku is not fit to be the president of nigeria, and this is not hatred my friend. He was the vp for eight good years,
Pray tell me, what has he done for Adamawa state? What has he done for the northeast? Even the road leading to his hometown is in a very bad shape. And you are telling me someone like Atiku is the messiah that will take Nigeria out of Egypt

One of the best private university in Nigeria is located in his state.....yo mention just but a few.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by akaahs(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2018
fiizznation:
Atiku is very corrupt. Dude looted $16billion together with obasanjo his former boss. Atiku singlehandedly destroyed Nitel, he embezzled custom money when he was the boss. The American government indicted his stealing ass because Atiku was also involved in the Halliburton crime.

Mr Atiku's lootocracy has crossed into every continent of this earth. And some people want Nigerians to vote for a corrupt criminal like Atiku. Never again!!!

They say the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. What is atiku looking for in asorock? An incompetent Buhari is a million times better than a corrupt atiku. Atikulation my foot!!! More like "a thief circulation"

And that feminine peter obi didn't help any matter. Rather he made everything worse. Anyway we will see how a corrupt man with his silly running mate will enter asorock. It will never ever ever happen.

Lol we are just waiting for proper election campaign to start and atiku will forever regret why pdp nominated his stealing ass to be their flag bearer

Sai buhari 2019
Can you be happy for just once nd stop the blamed game or at least support it with proof, facts nd evidence?
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by hardbody: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2018
I have severally flown with Peter obi in the regular class of a number of aircrafts and he remains an epitome of humility. If I was ever gonna hope, i would have voted for him, however, for me, no Atiku, no buhari. If these two are the best on offer, I'd rather not buy.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by emmaskyblue(m): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Tribalism aside, no one in his right senses will criticize the choice of Peter Obi. He is not the regular Nigerian politician, a man with no single corruption charge or allegations even after serving 8years as a governor.

You just said it all.
What they need now is an experienced Economist like NOI as finance minister and Atiku is working on that already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by searchlight: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2018
fiizznation:
Lol and how is atiku going to win? His stronghold is the SE and many people there dont have PVCs and the ones with PVCs will sell their votes to the highest bidder. Forget all the internet facade. Atiku can't defeat buhari even in his hometown of Adamawa state.

Atiku is a workover for buhari. Buhari will beat atiku black and blue in the north, get majority of votes in the southwest, divide the ss/se votes. We will get our 25% in every state in the ss/se. This is what is likely to happen in 2019. cheesy

Atiku is can't be sold anywhere. Dude has too many bad baggages on his neck.

sell their vote to the highest bidder? if APC couldn't buy anambrarians in their guber poll while osun and ekiti were but then you are really thinking with your anus. zombie will never change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by xfactor23: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2018
profjustine458:
“I will vote Buhari in 2019, As a pay back to all those that voted him in 2015. We will
die here together.... :p :p
You are very wicked. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by shamaki1(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2018
fiizznation:
Atiku is very corrupt. Dude looted $16billion together with obasanjo his former boss. Atiku singlehandedly destroyed Nitel, he embezzled custom money when he was the boss. The American government indicted his stealing ass because Atiku was also involved in the Halliburton crime.

Mr Atiku's lootocracy has crossed into every continent of this earth. And some people want Nigerians to vote for a corrupt criminal like Atiku. Never again!!!

They say the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. What is atiku looking for in asorock? An incompetent Buhari is a million times better than a corrupt atiku. Atikulation my foot!!! More like "a thief circulation"

And that feminine peter obi didn't help any matter. Rather he made everything worse. Anyway we will see how a corrupt man with his silly running mate will enter asorock. It will never ever ever happen.

Lol we are just waiting for proper election campaign to start and atiku will forever regret why pdp nominated his stealing ass to be their flag bearer

Sai buhari 2019

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by otipoju(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2018
fiizznation:

Sai buhari 2019

You have spoken and you have been heard.

Nevertheless any one of these two is better than a sanctimonous,tribal,nepotistic, blood sucking bigot.

Innocent, women babies , elderly women and men being killed every week but he just does not care...yet he values his own life so much that he will go to tbe best medical facilities abroad to take care of his ordinary prostrate.

His sons, brothers and inlaws and friends are allowed to steal on his behalf while he tries to potray a holier than thou personality...with an hidden agenda

We have seen through his games. He fooled us once because of our desperation but he will never fool us again.

It has become clear that he has no answers to the myriad of problems facing Nigeria...he should go back to his primitive village where he belongs with his cows.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by Anyad231: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
fiizznation:

Sai buhari 2019
so ur sai baba who still has not told us till date what happened to d $2.8billion that disappeared under his watch in the 80s and how he lavished funds when he was the PTF chairman...please who is deceiving who....lets try someone else, we now understand Buhari change...a president that can not speak on his own without a written speech by an intelligent aid or scared to go one or one on a debate, all d projects Buhari completed how has any impacted on d common man on d street, anyways them say if ear no gree hear ,na body go hear....i don hear am and I will never fall victim again...buhari is d worse president n igeria has ever had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by mcquin(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
fiizznation:

Sai buhari 2019
We left GEJ, a one time devil we knew, for Buhari a one time devil we didn't know; so why should we no repeat same?
Stories of Buhari PTF theft and human right abuses came to the fore during PDP's smear campaign but we still voted Buhari, so don't bank on smear campaign against Atiku. Nigerians know better. We are voting based on realities of insecurity, hunger, poverty, failed promises of restructuring, human right abuses, etc.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
RTSC:
Yes.
The surest alliance.

Atiku has won the south already. Now, go work on the north.

Naso Jonathan won online.....

And some people expect me to vote for these mofos.....

I am sticking with buhari...
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by Ctrlfocus: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Tribalism aside, no one in his right senses will criticize the choice of Peter Obi. He is not the regular Nigerian politician, a man with no single corruption charge or allegations even after serving 8years as a governor.

Waooooh. That sounds good. Thumbs up Mr. Obi.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by Ziggylady(f): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sannisege:
l’m with you my brother. SAI Baba Till 2023. No be when card reader machine work for SE dem go fit vote?

Really??...we shall see

PDP stake-holders on Nairaland,please take note of the comment i quoted.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by godwon01(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
fiizznation:

Sai buhari 2019
It pains you. That is past . Everybody has its past .Buhari too has its past What has it done with PTF money. We don't need all this useless arguments. What we need is to try another hand. This APC government is one chance and a scam. Even ,some of us in diaspora felt the ugly impact on our life.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by Sleekfingers: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sannisege:
l’m with you my brother. SAI Baba Till 2023. No be when card reader machine work for SE dem go fit vote?

That one no good ooo.....as a matter of fact what's is the population of these people ?

So let them cast their 5%....and then add some from online voters too...

Atiku Ko , atiku Ni, wetin meaningful atiku don do for these country....anyway na their choice.....

But if buhari wins...what will now happen? Will they kill themselves?

I thought that they don't like the fulanis...people that don't know what they want
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by RTSC: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Naso Jonathan won online.....

And some people expect me to vote for these mofos.....

I am sticking with buhari...
That is exactly what you should do

Stick with buhari. Stop bothering the rest of us.

You are not doing anybody.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by Flashylily(f): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Enugupikin:

which one is if Ebonyi wants problem...look i am not from Ebonyi but it makes no sense to single out Ebonyi for a decision of SE governors including ABIA, ENUGU AND EBONYI...you are playing into the hands of division..leave Ebonyi people alone,i know why i am saying this
Which ebony people? I am from ebonyi and I like my governor very much but I wouldn't support him if he says the choice of obi is a bad one. Please all this selfish politicians should go and sit down
All we want now is to send Buhari back to Daura
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by IloveToMess: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Daboomb:

Stop being delusional!

How come the Igbos did not use their "large population" to elect Jimi Agbaje of PDP back then in 2015?
How come they did not use it to win Lagos for Jonathan, back then in 2015?
How come the Igbo large population in the SW is not used to win Ekiti Governorship for Fayose' stooge?
What about Osun, how come Igbos did not elect Adeleke as Governor?

I know Igbos are very emotional people but l am talking FACTS here.
What is the percentage of Igbos in the SW, who have PVC and what percentage of those with PVC will come out to vote in the SW?
grin grin

Abeg, this gamble don backfire for Atiku
Digest all he said to you and learn wisdom if you like, if you like leave it, but when Atiku marginalizes you people for not voting for him like Buhari did to Igbos it will smell penury for you guys. Yours will be worse cos Igbos are rugged Business inclined people hence know how to manage direct marginalization as it is in this Buhari's Government but the Yorubas have little or nothing to fall back on when it hits them. Better Atikulate now dont isolate yourself, quit your foolish imaginary importance..
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by IloveToMess: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=molas02 post=72041974][/quote]
Digest all he said to you and learn wisdom if you like, if you like leave it, but when Atiku marginalizes you people for not voting for him like Buhari did to Igbos it will smell penury for you guys. Yours will be worse cos Igbos are rugged Business inclined people hence know how to manage direct marginalization as it is in this Buhari's Government but the Yorubas have little or nothing to fall back on when it hits them. Better Atikulate now dont isolate yourself, quit your foolish imaginary importance..
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by biztip: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
fiizznation:
Atiku is not fit to be the president of nigeria, and this is not hatred my friend. He was the vp for eight good years,
Pray tell me, what has he done for Adamawa state? What has he done for the northeast? Even the road leading to his hometown is in a very bad shape. And you are telling me someone like Atiku is the messiah that will take Nigeria out of Egypt

if u say atiku is corrupt,let me tell u DT their 8_yearr reign is beta than buhari administration. under buhari many parents can no more pay rents and eat. buhari does not care about his subjects.he lacks competence. as I said before even if its a catfish DT contests against buhati, it will win buhari BC people re tired of hardship which he gave us in his former regime. so he can't change.he doesn't have anything to offer
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by mcquin(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Daboomb:
Let us put the Candidates side-by-side.

Buhari Vs. Atiku

Aside the fact that l detest Buhari's support and shelter for the Fulani terrorist Herdsmen (for which he wont get my vote), Atiku on the other hand is a very prominent looter.
From Customs, to when he was Vice President, to his comany INTELS defrauding the Fed. Govt
Atiku is also a wanted Fugitive, even that flip-flopping OBJ said and l quote "If l support Atiku, even God will not forgive me"!

So, Buhari will floor Atiku, man-for-man, HANDS DOWN.

Everyone knows that it was Osinbajo who is the brain behind this Buhari administration (just like Idiagbon was the brain behind the Buhari/idiagbon regime in 1983).

Peter Obi is an unknown entity, unlike Osinbajo who has proved himself over and over again. he ws the one that brought calm to the Niger Delta.

Which Yoruba person will ditch Osinbajo and vote for Atiku, thereby denying the Yorubas, the only position of note, they have in this Govt?

Since he does not consider anyoen inthe South West qualified enough to be his running mate, he mustalso not consider getting any support from the South West.

If he likes, let him be sleeping in OBJ's chicken barn or offer Dollars to all the traditional rulers in the SW, the same way Jonathan did in 2015...... Atiku/Peter Obi combo wont get ANY SW vote.

The S.E vote cannot put Atiku in Aso Rock (jsut like it did not help Jonathan in 2015), without the S.W votes, which he has just lost with his brainless decision of not choosing his running mate from the S.W.

Atiku has sealed his own coffin and handed Buhari the Presidency again, in 2019.
It is sad but it is the reality we have to contend with.
I disagree. Have you contemplated the NC and NE in your permutation? Indicators from last Osun polls show APC may not have a last laugh in that area.

In all insecurity and hunger in Nigeria today knows no tribe or region.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by mcquin(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Daboomb:
Let us put the Candidates side-by-side.

Buhari Vs. Atiku

So, Buhari will floor Atiku, man-for-man, HANDS DOWN.

It is sad but it is the reality we have to contend with.

]
I disagree. Have you contemplated the NC and NE in your permutation? Indicators from last Osun polls show APC may not have a last laugh in that area.

In all insecurity and hunger in Nigeria today knows no tribe or region .
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by Daboomb: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Emotional lamentation and noise!

Join us to Artikulate!

You are not just ignorant, you are too unintelligent to articulate your own position - The very definition of a Zombie. undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by Daboomb: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
mcquin:

]

In all insecurity and hunger in Nigeria today knows no tribe or region .

Well,l am posting from the "History of Voting patterns" in the North -

- Buhari has always got their Block Votes.
- The North Central (Benue, Zamfara, Taraba, Plateus axis) has always played into the hands of the Deeper North
- Worst still, the North (Buhari or Atiku) still see themselves as one, bith are Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by Daboomb: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
IloveToMess:

You are as usual, the gra-gra and chest-beating empty barrels, maling loud noises!

Go and examine what they mean, when intelligent people said: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
The S/West has KNOWLEDGE, that is what they sell......
not some traffick-hawking, Gala seller that thinks he doing rugged business.
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by IbrahimDamola: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Daboomb:

You are not just ignorant, you are too unintelligent to articulate your own position - The very definition of a Zombie. undecided undecided

Zombie o zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks / Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.