Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others (32549 Views)

Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by Enugupikin: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Flashylily:

Which ebony people? I am from ebonyi and I like my governor very much but I wouldn't support him if he says the choice of obi is a bad one. Please all this selfish politicians should go and sit down
All we want now is to send Buhari back to Daura
where in Ebonyi are you from?
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by IloveToMess: 3:08am On Oct 14, 2018
Daboomb:

You are as usual, the gra-gra and chest-beating empty barrels, maling loud noises!

Go and examine what they mean, when intelligent people said: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
The S/West has KNOWLEDGE, that is what they sell......
not some traffick-hawking, Gala seller that thinks he doing rugged business.
grin grin grin

Hehehehe what knowledge, the knowledge that has been busted here or the knowledge of serving one ugly looking man as lord and personal Savior(tinubu) grin grin grin, my friend shift there dont make a fool out of yourself no more, if you always point out Igbo as gala sellers then you will lose out for a very long time cos selling gala will always be better than beheading people and selecting their body parts in Ogun state as Skull miners association of Yoruba land.
Your sell nothing but cheap Ibadan expressway propaganda which has failed you, bunch of broke Agbo jedi jedi hawkers.

We are warning you and not here to beg, if you decide to go against the tide dont come back to wail on marginalization, we know you must remain at the corridors of power lo make a living.

Better Listen to the voice of reasoning crying from wilderness saying:-

Afonja Zombie simply Digest all i have said to you and learn wisdom if you like, if you like leave it,
but when Atiku marginalizes you people for not voting for him like Buhari did to Igbos it will smell penury for you guys.
Yours will be worse cos Igbos are rugged Business inclined people hence know how to manage direct marginalization as it is in this Buhari's Government but the Yorubas have little or nothing to fall back on when it hits them.
Better Atikulate now dont isolate yourself, quit your foolish imaginary importance..
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by DeWorlex45(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2018
HisSexcellency:

This is old news.
Many people that voted "Mr Lifeless" in 2015 knew quite well he's a despot egghead. But voted him regardless cause they wanted pdp and gej out, same will happen next year.
If efcc like they should arrest atiku and lock him up, campaign will still be going on in his absence. He will win from efcc custody and relocate to Aso rock
I really love this much Confidence & i hope all will work well in favour of Atiku/Obi. We are all tired of dis Buhari's regime cluelessness & hardships,.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by mcquin(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Daboomb:

Well,l am posting from the "History of Voting patterns" in the North -

- Buhari has always got their Block Votes.
- The North Central (Benue, Zamfara, Taraba, Plateus axis) has always played into the hands of the Deeper North
- Worst still, the North (Buhari or Atiku) still see themselves as one, bith are Fulani Herdsmen.
Even the most ardent of APC followers around here have admitted that APC will likely lose states like Benue because of the killings there. Do you think mother of kidnapped girl Leah will vote again for Buhari? You can google video of angry youths in Benue referring to APC as "Miyetti Allah Party" during Orton's decamping exercise.

Smell the cookies my brother. Times have changed. The influence of social media on our political landscape since 2015 has been tremendous.

In a credible, free and fair election which I don't expect from Buhari, he'll lose even the South West. You yourself no like am, but for other reasons you may not mention.
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by molas02: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2018
IloveToMess:

Digest all he said to you and learn wisdom if you like, if you like leave it, but when Atiku marginalizes you people for not voting for him like Buhari did to Igbos it will smell penury for you guys. Yours will be worse cos Igbos are rugged Business inclined people hence know how to manage direct marginalization as it is in this Buhari's Government but the Yorubas have little or nothing to fall back on when it hits them. Better Atikulate now dont isolate yourself, quit your foolish imaginary importance..

bros why me now, i no dey follow u fight now, av been aticulating from day one bro
we are on dsame lane ooooooooooooo
Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by IloveToMess: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2018
molas02:

bros why me now, i no dey follow u fight now, av been aticulating from day one bro
we are on dsame lane ooooooooooooo

Ok sorry Nwanne moo!
One plate of Nkwobi and cold Orijin for u on my head..

OBIdient ATIKUlation is the national movement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others by Flashylily(f): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Enugupikin:

where in Ebonyi are you from?
I'm from Ohaozara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.